PDA

View Full Version : I hope Lebby can pull Jacob Peeler, WR coach at Mizzou

woof
11-29-2023, 12:10 PM
If the decision makers want Lebby to be successful, they should equip Lebby with ELITE TOOLS necessary for that success.

The decision makers MUST consider hiring Jacob Peeler as new MSU WR coach: https://mutigers.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/jacob-peeler/2485 He got his bachelors from La Tech but he got his Kinesiology degree from MSU back in 2008.

Don't go cheap, don't go scared, don't go status quo hire. GO BIG, MAKE GRAND SLAM HIRES for all positions. I believe we have potentially an ELITE head coach hire in Jeff Lebby but he needs talented coaches around him to help get to the next level. Jacob Peeler has a long track record of recruiting, teaching, coaching, developing WRs and getting them to the NFL. MSU has only had 1 WR make it to the NFL, Eric Moulds in the 90s, that's it!

Jacob Peeler is a legitimate SEC WR coach, legitimate recruiter and has an ELITE reputation in the industry. He knows how to make his WR catch the damn football, he knows the state of MS recruiting, he is excelling at Mizzou and also excelled at tsun.

Coursesuper
11-29-2023, 12:16 PM
Lebby just hired his WR coach. And no one is going to tell this guy who to hire, he's handling his own staff the way it should be.

confucius say
11-29-2023, 12:16 PM
Has to be a troll

Coursesuper
11-29-2023, 12:17 PM
Has to be a troll

you might be on to something

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2023, 12:18 PM
Maybe not a troll but wants us to completely clean house from the staff all the way down to the student assistant who runs the clock at practice.

RockyDog
11-29-2023, 12:19 PM
If the decision makers want Lebby to be successful, they should equip Lebby with ELITE TOOLS necessary for that success.

The decision makers MUST consider hiring Jacob Peeler as new MSU WR coach: https://mutigers.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/jacob-peeler/2485 He got his bachelors from La Tech but he got his Kinesiology degree from MSU back in 2008.

Don't go cheap, don't go scared, don't go status quo hire. GO BIG, MAKE GRAND SLAM HIRES for all positions. I believe we have potentially an ELITE head coach hire in Jeff Lebby but he needs talented coaches around him to help get to the next level. Jacob Peeler has a long track record of recruiting, teaching, coaching, developing WRs and getting them to the NFL. MSU has only had 1 WR make it to the NFL, Eric Moulds in the 90s, that's it!

Jacob Peeler is a legitimate SEC WR coach, legitimate recruiter and has an ELITE reputation in the industry. He knows how to make his WR catch the damn football, he knows the state of MS recruiting, he is excelling at Mizzou and also excelled at tsun.

Have you even finished your document that you plan to present to Keenum, Selmon, and the football staff regarding the do's and dont's of MSU athletics?

woof
11-29-2023, 12:39 PM
Has to be a troll

def. not a troll. I'm a MSU graduate, Alum and fan. Just don't want us to continue to be an Arnett & JoMo type program and hungry for success. Sick & Tired of low rate WRs dropping passes at MSU, year after year after year while the rest of CFB teams do it easily year in year out. Yes, it is recruiting but also coaching. We need to spend GREAT MONEY to hire GREAT coaches like Peeler, who will provide us GREAT recruits.

Loved Bump as a player BUT not a fan of Bump as a WR coach. I wish Bump would stay at 100% recruiting coach and wish someone like Peeler would actually do the WR coaching.

Coach34
11-29-2023, 12:43 PM
We are not suddenly going to be a top 5 SEC school in pay. We didnt just suddenly find 15MM to add to our football budget

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2023, 12:56 PM
Have you even finished your document that you plan to present to Keenum, Selmon, and the football staff regarding the do's and dont's of MSU athletics?

Is woof our Connor Stallions??? Maybe this is his manifesto

CoachT14
11-29-2023, 01:08 PM
def. not a troll. I'm a MSU graduate, Alum and fan. Just don't want us to continue to be an Arnett & JoMo type program and hungry for success. Sick & Tired of low rate WRs dropping passes at MSU, year after year after year while the rest of CFB teams do it easily year in year out. Yes, it is recruiting but also coaching. We need to spend GREAT MONEY to hire GREAT coaches like Peeler, who will provide us GREAT recruits.

Loved Bump as a player BUT not a fan of Bump as a WR coach. I wish Bump would stay at 100% recruiting coach and wish someone like Peeler would actually do the WR coaching.

Our WR's has the 2nd lowest drop rate in the SEC while having the most uncatchable footballs thrown by our QBs in the SEC.

Coach34
11-29-2023, 01:36 PM
Hey woof- who you got all picked to be our next D-Line coach?

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2023, 01:46 PM
Our WR's has the 2nd lowest drop rate in the SEC while having the most uncatchable footballs thrown by our QBs in the SEC.

Which is leaps and bounds ahead of where we were in 2018 when we had the highest drop rate in the country.

woof
11-29-2023, 01:55 PM
Hey woof- who you got all picked to be our next D-Line coach?

Not too worried about MSU defense. In our worst defense since that guy from Cali who Mullen hired & this past season, we still got to 5 wins with either a combo of terrible coaching/terrible recruiting/no depth or maybe some players checked out (minus egg bowl night). Will have to defer to the new DC (hopefully Durkin) for our new DL coach.

The MOST important hires TO GET RIGHT will all be on offense and specifically WR, that is the GLARING weakness of this program now and historically.

Defense will be less of an issue under Lebby. His biggest challenge is the Offensive culture and mindset of the poe ole mittitti state 3 yds & a cloud of dust mindset.

IngomarDawg
11-29-2023, 01:57 PM
this person isn't real...

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2023, 02:04 PM
I guess he thinks Bumphis is going to be our te coach...

woof
11-29-2023, 02:15 PM
this person isn't real...

omg bro! yes I am! I've already explained that my guy from a few weeks ago.

Focus on the content & don't get personal. I want MSU to WIN. I want MSU to come into the modern era of CFB on NIL & Transfer Portal. I want MSU to get to the 10-2 or higher win level! I want MSU to beat the ever livin Fug out of the tsun black bears. So glad we have a potentially ELITE head coach now in Lebby. I just want MSU to be ELITE in wins, uniforms, helmet logos, brands, marketing & hopefully recruiting with time. That press conf. was ELITELY done by Selmon & Lebby. We need more of that!

Why does shaking the core of this fanbase & trying to change their mentality/mindset, make me somehow not real? Are you scared to WIN or donate money or legally pay players in NIL? Aim high and strive for MSU to be ELITE!!!

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2023, 02:18 PM
omg bro! yes I am! I've already explained that my guy from a few weeks ago.

Focus on the content & don't get personal. I want MSU to WIN. I want MSU to come into the modern era of CFB on NIL & Transfer Portal. I want MSU to get to the 10-2 or higher win level! I want MSU to beat the ever livin Fug out of the tsun black bears. So glad we have a potentially ELITE head coach now in Lebby. I just want MSU to be ELITE in wins, uniforms, helmet logos, brands, marketing & hopefully recruiting with time. That press conf. was ELITELY done by Selmon & Lebby. We need more of that!

Why does shaking the core of this fanbase & trying to change their mentality/mindset, make me somehow not real? Are you scared to WIN or donate money or legally pay players in NIL? Aim high and strive for MSU to be ELITE!!!

We are skeptical because of your join date, your post count, and the fact that you come in here with an MSU manifesto for 1. Positions we have already hired and 2. Saying that if we do overpay for assts we are not a winning football program.

confucius say
11-29-2023, 02:39 PM
We are skeptical because of your join date, your post count, and the fact that you come in here with an MSU manifesto for 1. Positions we have already hired and 2. Saying that if we do overpay for assts we are not a winning football program.

The random all caps and grammar too

IngomarDawg
11-29-2023, 02:43 PM

exactly. i am even more convinced after reading their reply that i am correct.

SilentSteel16
11-29-2023, 02:50 PM
I would not be surprised if we get a WR coach. Bump would be ideal for slot or Inside WR

We had 2 WR coaches during CML time. Hell we have a OT coach who is different than the IOL coach

Friend went around telling anyone who would hear him that he was OT coach and I forget the guys name that handled IOL. I heard him say that very thing with my own ears a few months ago while on a visit. Granted he is gone now but yes you will more than likely have 2 OL coaches.

PMDawg
11-29-2023, 02:58 PM

Not really random. He's harping on "elite". He's for sure a troll, and he's trying to bait posters into saying something dumb so he can screen shot it and run back to NAFOOM, or wherever they post these days, to get a few clicks and feel internet popular.

He's also about 15 years old. Time to ban him.

woof
11-29-2023, 03:01 PM
exactly. i am even more convinced after reading their reply that i am correct.

ridiculous! I've been an MSU my entire life. Jackie, Mullen, JoMo, Mike "The Pirate" Leach and now excited about Lebby. Do you want to see my diploma, address, phone number and need my name too? Jesus!

Like I said in my fist post, been a long time reader but never setup an account to post. I just found it funny that nobody was really connected enough or knew squat about the hire a few days after Arnett was canned, lol. Most said Sumrall or Fritz or Mullen, lol.

woof
11-29-2023, 03:06 PM
Not really random. He's harping on "elite". He's for sure a troll, and he's trying to bait posters into saying something dumb so he can screen shot it and run back to NAFOOM, or wherever they post these days, to get a few clicks and feel internet popular.

Nafoom? that place is a dead, cesspool of garbage and trash run by a bunch of monkeys who suck our hind tit and follow our lead in sports in MS. Bunch of little brother/confederates. I'm not 15 either. I'm a grown ass man and MSU fan, my guy!

woof
11-29-2023, 03:12 PM
I would not be surprised if we get a WR coach. Bump would be ideal for slot or Inside WR

We had 2 WR coaches during CML time. Hell we have a OT coach who is different than the IOL coach

Friend went around telling anyone who would hear him that he was OT coach and I forget the guys name that handled IOL. I heard him say that very thing with my own ears a few months ago while on a visit. Granted he is gone now but yes you will more than likely have 2 OL coaches.

Yes finally! Someone who wants to discuss sports halleluiah, lol! My point was (before having to explain my realness) I hope we can get someone like Peeler to maybe supplement the inexperience of Bump. I was hoping to not have to settle for Bump just because he is a former beloved player. If he can perform his duties as a WR coach under the new Lebby offense, fine. But if he is just hanging around the program because he is not good enough to be hired elsewhere, then are we really gaining anything with Bump?

Peeler is an elite WR coach, just ask other coaches around the industry or players or high school coaches too.

Coach34
11-29-2023, 03:16 PM
. Defense will be less of an issue under Lebby. His biggest challenge is the Offensive culture and mindset of the poe ole mittitti state 3 yds & a cloud of dust mindset.

lol- Lebby is basically Mullen

Lebby ran the ball 58% of the time at Mississippi in 2021. That's perfect

parabrave
11-29-2023, 03:17 PM

It's KB21 alter ego/

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2023, 03:20 PM
Yes finally! Someone who wants to discuss sports halleluiah, lol! My point was (before having to explain my realness) I hope we can get someone like Peeler to maybe supplement the inexperience of Bump. I was hoping to not have to settle for Bump just because he is a former beloved player. If he can perform his duties as a WR coach under the new Lebby offense, fine. But if he is just hanging around the program because he is not good enough to be hired elsewhere, then are we really gaining anything with Bump?

Peeler is an elite WR coach, just ask other coaches around the industry or players or high school coaches too.

But what relation does Peeler have to Lebby? To my knowledge none. And that is how position coaches are usually hired. Peeler was not at OM at the same time nor does he have any overlap with anyone at Mizzou. Peeler is a good WR coach but you are doing the same some are doing with Bumphis. Trying to make him into Brian Hartline reincarnated.

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2023, 03:23 PM

Calling Bump inexperienced is ridiculous. He's been coaching since 2016, has 3 years under Kyle Wittingham, and 1 under Lance Leipold. He's spent 4 seasons now at P5 schools.
Does he have David Turner's level of experience? No. But, he has good experience.

You need to flush your perceptions about anything related to performance from this year. It was an obvious cluster which makes it very hard to evaluate anything relevant to next season. Bump was good enough for Lebby, so that ends the conversation.

SilentSteel16
11-29-2023, 03:32 PM
I would dare say Bump is qualified for the job, he had a good run at Utah and I really do believe he will be good here as well. This year was rough all over, and it went downhill hence why we are starting over.

I am excited to see what Lebby can do, I am glad Bump and Turner are being retained. They both have relationships with current recruits that we need to get. Turner also recruits OL guys too. Just throwing that out there, a lot is contingent on what DL recruits say about OL opponents and vise versa.

PMDawg
11-29-2023, 03:44 PM
Nafoom? that place is a dead, cesspool of garbage and trash run by a bunch of monkeys who suck our hind tit and follow our lead in sports in MS. Bunch of little brother/confederates. I'm not 15 either. I'm a grown ass man and MSU fan, my guy!

Sure, Jan.

Meet me at Sonic.

CaptainObvious
11-29-2023, 11:03 PM
Woof Woof. Me thinks he cries Woof to much!

Quaoarsking
11-29-2023, 11:48 PM
Just wanted to step in and say we've had at least 1 WR make the NFL since Moulds: Lance Long

RezDog7
11-30-2023, 12:17 AM

Definitely a troll, my guy

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2023, 01:01 AM

How many ran shitty routes without getting any separation over the past 3 years?

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2023, 01:23 AM
What about Fred and dude that transferred to um, Heath.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2023, 06:58 AM
What about Fred and dude that transferred to um, Heath.

Fred Brown played in 13 game in '19 and 1 in '20 and had 2 catches.

Malik Heath has played in a few games this season - but frankly if he didn't leave here and go to OM, he likely doesn't get a look in the nfl

CoachT14
11-30-2023, 07:35 AM
How many ran shitty routes without getting any separation over the past 3 years?

Bumphis was only here last year. I never argued about routes.

CaptainObvious
11-30-2023, 09:24 AM
RARA Thomas leaving hurt whether we want to admit it or not. Heath leaving didn't hurt us because we had so many other options in 22.

Fact is, we need 6 quality WR's, interchangeable and 4 backups. There was never a need for 17 WRs on this team or any other team.

StarkVegasSteve
11-30-2023, 10:07 AM
RARA Thomas leaving hurt whether we want to admit it or not. Heath leaving didn't hurt us because we had so many other options in 22.

Fact is, we need 6 quality WR's, interchangeable and 4 backups. There was never a need for 17 WRs on this team or any other team.

Rara leaving hurt in a few ways. He was kind of our down field 50/50 ball threat and he could cook man coverage. Outside of Tulu just running by everyone, we really did not have a deep ball threat this year. Justin Robinson has that ability I think but due to our offensive scheme and lack of QB we were not able to utilize him enough this year. Rara was a known commodity in being able to do that.