PDA

View Full Version : Just had an Alabama fan come in saying he heard that turned down the Orange Bowl

starkvegasdawg
12-06-2013, 10:00 AM
and are waiting to see the results of this weeks' championship games in hopes of getting back in the BCS.

If true, would the Orange choose somebody else as the at large just to tell Bama what they can do to themselves and Bama end up being left out of the BCS?

CJDAWG85
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't have done that... They need Auburn, Ohio St, and Florida St to all lose... The odds of even 2 of the 3 losing is still not good at all

blacklistedbully
12-06-2013, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't have done that... They need Auburn, Ohio St, and Florida St to all lose... The odds of even 2 of the 3 losing is still not good at all

Seems to me only 2 need to lose. Mizzou has a very good chance to beat Auburn & Michigan State has a good chance to beat Ohio State. The question would then become, does Mizzou jump Bama if they beat Auburn?

CJDAWG85
12-06-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't see the Big 10 letting Ohio St lose... They need them in the NC game really bad.

PassInterference
12-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Nobody turned down anything. Pretty sure SEC teams can't formally accept bowls until after the SEC CG.

Jack Lambert
12-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Nobody turned down anything. Pretty sure SEC teams can't formally accept bowls until after the SEC CG.

I agree with this plus the Orange bowl is a BCS with Tie In's. I just don't think they can make any offers until the final BCS polls come out.

Harrydawg
12-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Alabama fan who told you this is an idiot. That is all