PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure how much State fans realize how great this Lebby hire really is

Cooterpoot
11-28-2023, 11:11 AM
Lebby is prepared! He's going to kill it! From on field to NIL to recruiting, he's going to absolutely KILL IT!
I haven't been this excited since I saw Mullen coach those first couple seasons.
Lebby is going to do great things and the fans better be ready to go ALL IN!
SWAG IS STATE!!!

* Just preordered my BI pullover. You should too!

Op4isabitch
11-28-2023, 11:13 AM
As fans we have to do what we can to improve and increase our NIL pot, today and going forward. We have the right coach I believe, so now we have to get the best players we can and that takes $.

ScoobaDawg
11-28-2023, 11:17 AM
One of the things that caught my ear was listening to an OU cast after the hire, they spent 20 minutes talking about what all Lebby did for the program that will be missed. Especially how he was such a big part of recruiting and spearheading getting the NLI running at OU. So hearing this is no surprise.

LibraryDawg
11-28-2023, 11:57 AM
Lebby is prepared! He's going to kill it! From on field to NIL to recruiting, he's going to absolutely KILL IT!
I haven't been this excited since I saw Mullen coach those first couple seasons.
Lebby is going to do great things and the fans better be ready to go ALL IN!
SWAG IS STATE!!!

* Just preordered my BI pullover. You should too!

How would one go about doing this?

ScoobaDawg
11-28-2023, 12:05 PM
How would one go about doing this?

https://maroonandco.com/products/bulldog-initiative-1-4-zip-jacket

Polo shirts available also

Turfdawg67
11-28-2023, 12:13 PM
I think once the hire was done, the people that were "unexcited" looked more into him, saw his arrival, and then listened to his presser… And I would say the vast majority are now all aboard for this Lebby

munk_munk92
11-28-2023, 12:25 PM
I'm so excited I renewed my season tickets and also bought 2 more. I'm ready, I give to NIL monthly as well. God willing my company grows to where I want and I'll give even more.