PDA

View Full Version : 17 ESPN with their bs writing

msudawglb
11-27-2023, 08:40 AM
Has anyone else read the story ESPN put out about our coaching hire? Maybe I am reading too much into it, but dang. The video at the top of the story says ?Ole Miss prevails in 2nd consecutive Egg Bowl?. Ok, that?s wrong. Then the story drops Art Briles name. Then it talks of MSU being one of the hardest jobs. I hate ESPN

Activated Alpha
11-27-2023, 08:52 AM
That's why I said yesterday that the media already hates us. It wouldn't change one bit if Art was seen at the stadium watching a game. They would still write negative articles about us. Absolutely nothing will change

DownwardDawg
11-27-2023, 08:55 AM
It's ole miss people. They are heavily infiltrated with ole miss grads. We're always gonna get that negative spin from them.

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2023, 08:57 AM
That's why I said yesterday that the media already hates us. It wouldn't change one bit if Art was seen at the stadium watching a game. They would still write negative articles about us. Absolutely nothing will change

They hated us for hiring Jackie too....

https://vault.si.com/vault/1990/12/24/what-price-glory-lusting-for-football-success-mississippi-state-hired-jackie-sherrill

CaptainObvious
11-27-2023, 09:00 AM
ESPN is yesterdays news. Bar Stool Sports is the flavor of today!

Matt3467
11-27-2023, 09:03 AM
Interesting timing. I just read this gem of an article on our hiring of Lebby: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38987120/mississippi-state-hires-jeff-lebby-next-coach

"He'll be the fifth full-time head coach at Mississippi State since Dan Mullen left for Florida after the 2017 season."

FISHDAWG
11-27-2023, 10:10 AM

This ^^^ put Art in the booth wearing some state gear and a headset.... and all the moral superiors here can just deal with it... so save your morality comments for someone who cares since I'm already immune to your disdain

maroonmania
11-27-2023, 10:34 AM
Interesting timing. I just read this gem of an article on our hiring of Lebby: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38987120/mississippi-state-hires-jeff-lebby-next-coach

"He'll be the fifth full-time head coach at Mississippi State since Dan Mullen left for Florida after the 2017 season."

Fourth by my count. Morehead then Leach then Arnett and now Lebby. Not sure where he is getting a fifth?

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2023, 10:37 AM
Fourth by my count. Morehead then Leach then Arnett and now Lebby. Not sure where he is getting a fifth?

They counting Knox cause he rode that ATV like a BOSS

Really Clark?
11-27-2023, 10:38 AM

Lol. Yeah he did! He did a good job the last 2 weeks. He and the staff deserve a lot of credit for not mailing it in and kept the boys up playing for pride.

maroonmania
11-27-2023, 11:01 AM

Well Knox has never been the 'full time' HC, always an interim. But if he is getting counted he should be counted twice I guess.