Really Clark?
11-26-2023, 09:43 PM
"Cool is State, Swag is State"

Figured several would enjoy knowing that

DEDawg
11-26-2023, 09:46 PM
"Cool is State, Swag is State"

Figured several would enjoy knowing that
Can you imagine if we hired Sumral and instead were getting some speech about how we?re gonna play hard nosed football and control the line of scrimmage? So glad we went this route

TrapGame
11-26-2023, 09:49 PM
Can you imagine if we hired Sumral and instead were getting some speech about how we?re gonna play hard nosed football and control the line of scrimmage? So glad we went this route

Selmon knew exactly what had to be done. This is a home run hire the more I look at it. The upside of Lebby is Mount Everest compared to Sumrall, Fritz or Odom.

MBDawg601
11-26-2023, 09:56 PM
We needed someone high energy. We were in a bad place to end the season, this feels good. I must admit, I didn't like Lebby at first, but watching his offense and the energy he brought has me hyped up.

Turfdawg67
11-26-2023, 09:59 PM
We needed someone high energy. We were in a bad place to end the season, this feels good. I must admit, I didn't like Lebby at first, but watching his offense and the energy he brought has me hyped up.

Same!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2023, 10:00 PM
We needed a young energetic coach and we've got it. It's exciting

Todd4State
11-26-2023, 10:54 PM
We needed a young energetic coach and we've got it. It's exciting

That sums it up!

Jarius
11-27-2023, 07:53 AM
We need someone who wins a lot. I’m happy with who we hired, but we need to win the games more than the press conference. I hope we have found someone that will do that and I think we have found that, but I’m not going to praise Selmon on this until Lebby proves he can win football games.