PDA

View Full Version : Coach Jeff Lebby Comment

Really Clark?
11-26-2023, 07:17 PM
"Being the head coach at Mississippi State is the opportunity of a lifetime. "My family and I are fired up to engrain ourselves in this community, build relationships with our players, and hit the recruiting trail.."

"This is a special place with special people and a football program with a storied tradition. I couldn't be more thrilled to add our dynamic offensive scheme to an NFL powerhouse with a nationally regarded history of elite defensive play."

CadaverDawg
11-26-2023, 07:22 PM
Love it. He also said something about our history of nfl defensive talent and how he wants to bring the offense to go with it...which shows that he GETS IT, and he knows how important it is to continue recruiting that side of the ball at a high level too.

Anybody got that quote? Can't find it

Catfish
11-26-2023, 07:22 PM
1 Opportunity
2 Family
3 Community
4 Players
5 Recruiting

Not bad.

Offshore Dawg
11-26-2023, 07:24 PM
definitely a good start.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 07:25 PM
Love it. He also said something about our history of nfl defensive talent and how he wants to bring the offense to go with it...which shows that he GETS IT, and he knows how important it is to continue recruiting that side of the ball at a high level too.

This!

Really Clark?
11-26-2023, 07:25 PM

I think I added it for you. Let me know if that's the one.

CadaverDawg
11-26-2023, 07:28 PM
I think I added it for you. Let me know if that's the one.

That's the one! Thanks! I'm excited about this

preachermatt83
11-26-2023, 07:28 PM
Heck yes!!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2023, 07:31 PM

100% this!

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2023, 07:46 PM
https://youtu.be/rgLEj0LBRZo?si=ohXsZFdFx-Qsw_Ev

R2Dawg
11-26-2023, 08:13 PM
1 Opportunity
2 Family
3 Community
4 Players
5 Recruiting

Not bad.

Yep what many of us were saying about MSU being a great oppportunity for any up and coming coach. He seems selff aware, Mullen was same way. Good sign