PDA

View Full Version : Welllll, its back to the Spread and RTGDF!!

Coach34
11-26-2023, 07:00 PM
It's not a sitting HC but it's a good offensive mind that's part of a coaching family. And someone ready to stick it to Lame Kitten.

Find Art some space somewhere to "visit with his grandkids" and make sure he can watch film in there.

Got to find a couple of Spread QB's to come in. This system will be good for Parson also.

A new Era begins

Pancho
11-26-2023, 07:01 PM
word

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 07:10 PM
Stop it with the "give Art an office" bullshit. Not gonna happen.

Quaoarsking
11-26-2023, 07:18 PM
Briles ever setting foot on campus in an official capacity or contributing in any way to the football program is an instant auto-fire for both Lebby and Selmon. Luckily it won't be an issue.

CadaverDawg
11-26-2023, 07:20 PM
Y'all take the bait Every. Single. Time.

Quaoarsking
11-26-2023, 07:21 PM

We have to, or people will think that everyone else supports Briles, so they might as well too.

Coach34
11-26-2023, 07:26 PM
Briles ever setting foot on campus in an official capacity or contributing in any way to the football program is an instant auto-fire for both Lebby and Selmon. Luckily it won't be an issue.

It wont be in an official capacity. My post did not call for that

preachermatt83
11-26-2023, 07:27 PM
Amen!

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 07:29 PM

I agree with everything else he said. I'm psyched about the hire. You know I am.

But, because he's a ****ing child, he has to add that bit in. Because....???? It does nothing positive for MSU.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 07:30 PM

You've said before to give him an office. That's "official", lol. Stop.

Quaoarsking
11-26-2023, 07:30 PM

If he's analyzing film, that's official. If you want him to do that, you're wanting our coach to get fired before he even coaches a game. You are being cancerous to our program.

CaptainObvious
11-26-2023, 07:33 PM
I'll sit with Coach Briles. My Bible tells me that Jesus came to save the sinners, not all of you Pharisees! Maybe it would better if State didn't recruit nare-do-wells, criminals and rapists thugs. Some of y'all are going to be real disappointed in who you get to hang out with in the afterlife, no matter which place you go.😎😎😎😳😳😳

Quaoarsking
11-26-2023, 07:35 PM
I'll sit with Coach Briles. My Bible tells me that Jesus came to save the sinners, not all of you Pharisees! Maybe it would better if State didn't recruit nare-do-wells, criminals and rapists thugs. Some of y'all are going to be real disappointed in who you get to hang out with in the afterlife, no matter which place you go.������������

Jesus only forgives people who admit they were in the wrong. Art Briles is not one of those people.

CaptainObvious
11-26-2023, 07:38 PM
Jesus only forgives people who admit they were in the wrong. Art Briles is not one of those people.
Spoken like a true Pharisee who apparently doesn't know Jesus as well as you would like to claim or even God for that matter.

Pinto
11-26-2023, 07:39 PM
How blessed and lucky you must be to have never committed a sin. I mean a sin is a sin. That?s why I don?t judge others cause no sin is greater than any other and I?m sure not perfect.

Coach34
11-26-2023, 07:39 PM
You've said before to give him an office. That's "official", lol. Stop.

I said have him a place to visit with the grandkids. He wont be signed with the University for anything. That is not official at all

Coach34
11-26-2023, 07:41 PM
If he's analyzing film, that's official. If you want him to do that, you're wanting our coach to get fired before he even coaches a game. You are being cancerous to our program.

If you think Art is going to stay completely away from the program and not help his S-N-L then you are blind or stupid. And I know you arent stupid

CaptainObvious
11-26-2023, 07:42 PM
How blessed and lucky you must be to have never committed a sin. I mean a sin is a sin. That?s why I don?t judge others cause no sin is greater than any other and I?m sure not perfect.

And I am no where near perfect. I have my own crosses to bear! I can't be Phariseeing anybody!

Coach34
11-26-2023, 07:50 PM
and here's the thing- I was just messing with the usual tightasses around here. Shirley everybody knows that Art can watch film from his own home and help Lebbo every damn week. All the film is uploaded online. I guaran-damn-tee he did it for he and K this season.

BlackSailsDawg
11-26-2023, 07:53 PM

Not a single player played a down after an accusation of rape was made. Not one.

BlackSailsDawg
11-26-2023, 08:02 PM
and here's the thing- I was just messing with the usual tightasses around here. Shirley everybody knows that Art can watch film from his own home and help Lebbo every damn week. All the film is uploaded online. I guaran-damn-tee he did it for he and K this season.

He help Sam Pittman during spring. On Campus.

mo7888
11-26-2023, 08:10 PM
Not a single player played a down after an accusation of rape was made. Not one.

Inconvenient facts...

Cooterpoot
11-26-2023, 08:14 PM
With Lebby and Kendall in Starkvegas, I'm getting vibes of the hate Jackie used to get from opposing fans.
Damn that feels good if it happens.

dawgoneyall
11-26-2023, 08:32 PM

An increase of fentanyl deaths and 80% due drugs crossing the open border (300,000) since the last administration as a result of the open border policy of the present administration.....do you feel any responsibility for the increase?

The participation/voting to allow this tragic occurrence is worse than anything Briles ever did.....yet many holier than AH's just can't help themselves.

Pancho
11-26-2023, 08:34 PM
that cuts deeeep

Coach34
11-26-2023, 08:39 PM
With Lebby and Kendall in Starkvegas, I'm getting vibes of the hate Jackie used to get from opposing fans.
Damn that feels good if it happens.

if Kendall were to come on board- which would be a damn huge deal and a great pull- people better get ready for Art to move to StarkVegas

99jc
11-26-2023, 08:48 PM
I don't give a damn if we hired Satan himself to be a head coach as long as we win! All you 17ing hypocrites either voted for Biden or Trump and those two are more corrupt than Briles! SO STFU!

Activated Alpha
11-26-2023, 08:48 PM
if Kendall were to come on board- which would be a damn huge deal and a great pull- people better get ready for Art to move to StarkVegas

If it means we can win at a high level and beat the bluer bloods then he could camp out in an RV in front of the stadium like cousin Eddie. The media already hates us so what would change if Art is seen with his son-in-law, but not in any official capacity?

Pancho
11-26-2023, 08:50 PM
this

Coach34
11-26-2023, 08:50 PM
If it means we can win at a high level and beat the bluer bloods then he could camp out in an RV in front of the stadium like cousin Eddie. The media already hates us so what would change if Art is seen with his son-in-law, but not in any official capacity?

agree 100

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 08:57 PM
I don't give a damn if we hired Satan himself to be a head coach as long as we win! All you 17ing hypocrites either voted for Biden or Trump and those two are more corrupt than Briles! SO STFU!

Don't conflate things. I love the Lebby hire. I'm all in.

But we didn't hire Art Briles. And he should have no official capacity in or around our program.

This is really easy, guys.

Christ.

Pancho
11-26-2023, 08:59 PM
yes but it is fine if he goes out to eat with the family etc. folks need to chill bigly

Coach34
11-26-2023, 09:00 PM
Don't conflate things. I love the Lebby hire. I'm all in.

But we didn't hire Art Briles. And he should have no official capacity in or around our program.

This is really easy, guys.

Christ.

aGAIN- he wont have an "official" capacity. But make no mistake- he will be involved.

Pancho
11-26-2023, 09:02 PM
he is an excellent analyst and will be a benefit

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 09:03 PM
aGAIN- he wont have an "official" capacity. But make no mistake- he will be involved.

Stop moving the posts. Of course he'll give his SIL advice...but you said give him an office/space on campus. Big difference (and you know it).

Just admit you said that, and it was ridiculous, and we can move on.

Pancho
11-26-2023, 09:04 PM
he will watch film from the condo

lastmajordog
11-26-2023, 09:06 PM
del

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 09:06 PM

Ok, fine.

Homedawg
11-26-2023, 09:09 PM
Stop moving the posts. Of course he'll give his SIL advice...but you said give him an office/space on campus. Big difference (and you know it).

Just admit you said that, and it was ridiculous, and we can move on.

Not a fan of art, but I can read and he never once said that not even close. Go read again And I'm in the crowd that he wasn't "cleared" of anything. But that's not the point

Dawgface
11-26-2023, 09:16 PM
Not a fan of art, but I can read and he never once said that not even close. Go read again And I'm in the crowd that he wasn't "cleared" of anything. But that's not the point

He said that early on.

Joebob
11-26-2023, 09:24 PM

Well, I do. There's a line some of us won't cross for any amount of winning.

Bdawg
11-26-2023, 09:24 PM

You know Lebby bounces stuff off of him in the least and will continue to do so…..and quit calling me Shirley!!

Coach34
11-26-2023, 09:30 PM
He said that early on.

Ive never said Art would be hired by the school. There are open offices all around businesses that are used for "whatever"

Coach34
11-26-2023, 09:31 PM

exactly...but let's dont act like Art couldnt spend 5 hours watching film in Lebby's office every Sunday or Monday.

CaptainObvious
11-26-2023, 10:59 PM
Well I don't want to associate with any of our fans who say Art Briles should not be able to sit with his grandchildren IN THE COACHES FAMILY BOX! So please do as you say and stop supporting MSU effective immediately if you don't like it!

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2023, 11:10 PM

You snowflakes love beating this drum. What is too much? Art lost his job and got blackballed. Yeah, he effed up because he was trying to protect his players when he should've gotten out of the way. He's paid a heavy price for that. The players in question went to jail. Why do you nutjobs think he should just be canceled forever, along with everyone in his family? Is there no redemption? No second chances? You act like these guys are serial rapists. It says more about your low intelligence than anything else.

preachermatt83
11-26-2023, 11:13 PM
You snowflakes love beating this drum. What is too much? Art lost his job and got blackballed. Yeah, he effed up because he was trying to protect his players when he should've gotten out of the way. He's paid a heavy price for that. The players in question went to jail. Why do you nutjobs think he should just be canceled forever, along with everyone in his family? Is there no redemption? No second chances? You act like these guys are serial rapists. It says more about your low intelligence than anything else.

Hear here

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2023, 11:14 PM

And you know this how, exactly?

MBDawg601
11-26-2023, 11:15 PM

I'm glad someone finally said it. Kudos.

Jarius
11-26-2023, 11:25 PM

STFU and get over yourself.

CoachT14
11-26-2023, 11:43 PM

You and Tater should go get a room together. Bunch of drama queens.

RightRevBear
11-27-2023, 12:31 AM
I am a Baylor alum, but I grew up cheering for the Bulldogs. I came over to congratulate you on hiring Lebby. He was well liked here in Waco. I hope he succeeds in Starkville. For those of you who are bashing on Art Briles, I would encourage you to dig deeper than the national media hit pieces. This is still an ongoing argument in Baylor circles but almost everyone agrees our board handled the situation horribly. Think stereotypical Baptist deacon board. (I say this as a Baptist minister.). A large portion of people think Briles was the scapegoat including John Dunham who was the lawyer that represented most of the women who sued Baylor and Patty Crawford the Title IX coordinator hired to clean up the mess.

Baylor has issues with sexual assault just like every other college campus in America. Baylor’s board and administration ignored it and even worse punished women who reported it in a few instances due to them drinking underage. The board then scapegoated the football team that whose demographics did not match those of the predominantly white upper class students and alums.

Briles was just found not guilty of negligence in the only case that went to trial. The judge gave a directed verdict because he said no reasonable jury could find him guilty based on the plaintiff’s case.

Again, I am happy that you all hired Lebby, and I hope he wins a lot of games. The whole Briles issue will follow him around for the rest of his career, but there is a lot more to the story than what ESPN shared.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2023, 01:39 AM
Just a reminder

https://x.com/claytravis/status/1715439991491334303?s=46&t=i5Yy4YJiPgJDuQaPS0E7rQ

Quaoarsking
11-27-2023, 01:41 AM

If Art Briles were man enough to admit what he did and repent, he would be a head coach somewhere right now. Probably not a P5 school, but somewhere.

But after 7 years he still is in complete denial that he did anything wrong, and that's why the vast majority of people who know who he is can't stand the guy. I am by far the biggest believer in "redemption" and "second chances" of anyone who posts here, but someone has to seek redemption before receiving it, and at this point, I doubt Art Briles ever does that.

The Federalist Engineer
11-27-2023, 01:51 AM
Spoken like a true Pharisee who apparently doesn't know Jesus as well as you would like to claim or even God for that matter.

What did I miss?

https://media.tenor.com/WvLwg8UdRpgAAAAC/armageddon-what-are-you-doing-with-a-gun-in-space.gif

99jc
11-27-2023, 07:55 AM
A lot of people who post on this board are "Whitewashed Graves" and if you don't know what that means quit quoting the bible! Some of you are simply 17ing braindead and others self-righteous! And before you go nuts, I admit I am the worst sinner on this board and have a 1st class ticket straight to Hell!

Pancho
11-27-2023, 08:00 AM
maybe start a religion section?

Dawgface
11-27-2023, 08:07 AM
Ive never said Art would be hired by the school. There are open offices all around businesses that are used for "whatever"

If he wants off campus office space fine. No one can do anything about that. We're getting into semantics here but below is a direct quote from 11/17.

"Briles can have an office in the Bryan Building for all I care."

confucius say
11-27-2023, 08:18 AM

Haha. Yep.

confucius say
11-27-2023, 08:27 AM

He did say that. Just not in this thread.

confucius say
11-27-2023, 08:32 AM
A lot of people who post on this board are "Whitewashed Graves" and if you don't know what that means quit quoting the bible! Some of you are simply 17ing braindead and others self-righteous! And before you go nuts, I admit I am the worst sinner on this board and have a 1st class ticket straight to Hell!

Everybody is a sinner. That doesn't send you to hell. I know you probably know that, but don't want yay to give up hope just for that. Jesus loves you and would love to get to know you better.

99jc
11-27-2023, 08:36 AM
Everybody is a sinner. That doesn't send you to hell. I know you probably know that, but don't want yay to give up hope just for that. Jesus loves you and would love to get to know you better.

He does know me and knows my deeds=Hell!

Bubb Rubb
11-27-2023, 08:52 AM
If Art Briles were man enough to admit what he did and repent, he would be a head coach somewhere right now. Probably not a P5 school, but somewhere.

But after 7 years he still is in complete denial that he did anything wrong, and that's why the vast majority of people who know who he is can't stand the guy. I am by far the biggest believer in "redemption" and "second chances" of anyone who posts here, but someone has to seek redemption before receiving it, and at this point, I doubt Art Briles ever does that.

And I say again, you know all of this about Briles how, exactly?

confucius say
11-27-2023, 09:02 AM
He does know me and knows my deeds=Hell!

If it were deeds we'd all be hell bound. It's not try harder to do better, thankfully. It's God's grace that saves us. Always happy to PM if you want.