PDA

View Full Version : OU pay site

dawggoneit
11-26-2023, 04:30 PM
crimsoncaptian.com is reporting everything is signed and Lebby is our new coach. Not a member so couldn't read the article but they are saying some members of the support staff are coming with him. Possibly some players also.

Thick
11-26-2023, 04:37 PM
That’s great to hear. Thanks for the info.

FISHDAWG
11-26-2023, 04:38 PM
I know there are a few posters here that are against him as our coach but after all the talk I'm ready to give him a shot... I feel better about him than I did with the Moorhead and Arnett hires.... I've always thought it would take another hot shot OC type with something to prove.... my head said sitting G5 coach but my heart said OC

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 04:56 PM
I know there are a few posters here that are against him as our coach but after all the talk I'm ready to give him a shot... I feel better about him than I did with the Moorhead and Arnett hires.... I've always thought it would take another hot shot OC type with something to prove.... my head said sitting G5 coach but my heart said OC

I'm psyched. He's going to be a slam dunk.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 05:19 PM

I'm with you. I'm ready to support him 100%. Looking forward to seeing the offense next year.

msudawg1200
11-26-2023, 05:36 PM
I'm in. After watching that atrocious Barbay offensive offense this year, I'm ready.