11-25-2023, 10:26 PM
A LOT of players tweeting right now

DLGDawg
11-25-2023, 10:28 PM
A LOT of players tweeting right now

What's the reactions

preachermatt83
11-25-2023, 10:29 PM
Recruit reactions are what’s interesting. We are about to finallly have a legit recruiter

Biguglyjoe
11-25-2023, 10:29 PM
What are they tweeting?

msstate7
11-25-2023, 10:35 PM
Recruit reactions are what?s interesting. We are about to finallly have a legit recruiter

I hope so. My OM family says Lebby hates recruiting... hopefully it's just sour grapes

BeardoMSU
11-25-2023, 10:38 PM
Post it. People said the same thing during the Napier saga and it was BS. Post it.

Mjoelner34
11-25-2023, 10:40 PM
Post it. People said the same thing during the Napier saga and it was BS. Post it.

^^^This^^^ for those of us who don't twit.

662dawg
11-25-2023, 10:44 PM

Creed & JJ Harrell also commented on this tweet

https://x.com/ftfzayy_/status/1728612880738574584?s=46&t=605h4y-4GqdH2qBRsdVZvQ

DEDawg
11-25-2023, 10:52 PM
Players are happy. Especially the WRs. This is a good hire if he finds the right DC

BeardoMSU
11-25-2023, 11:19 PM
Creed & JJ Harrell also commented on this tweet

https://x.com/ftfzayy_/status/1728612880738574584?s=46&t=605h4y-4GqdH2qBRsdVZvQ

Gracias.

Look forward to more...

ZedFedder
11-25-2023, 11:21 PM
He may be caught up in the excitement but Tulu hinting at a 5th year.

Coach34
11-25-2023, 11:23 PM

lol- where else is Tulu gonna go? He isnt getting drafted

662dawg
11-25-2023, 11:25 PM

Lebby's Oklahoma offense just finished 4th in the nation in total offense & 3rd in the nation in scoring while averaging 321 passing yards per game & 180ish rushing yards per game. Quarterbacks, Receivers & running backs should all be salivating to play in his offense.

BeardoMSU
11-25-2023, 11:25 PM

Jfc, dude...you've been a pit of negativity...which is odd, considering, no?

Coach34
11-25-2023, 11:26 PM
Jfc, dude...you've been a pit of negativity...which is odd, considering, no?

Why is truth negativity? Do you need a hug?

Coursesuper
11-25-2023, 11:34 PM

He better Learn to play hard without the ball or he will be watching.

Lord McBuckethead
11-26-2023, 12:24 AM

Literally any team in America.

HancockCountyDog
11-26-2023, 12:24 AM
Recruit reactions are what’s interesting. We are about to finallly have a legit recruiter

Good to see you came around so quickly.

preachermatt83
11-26-2023, 01:48 AM
Good to see you came around so quickly.

1) lebby was not my first choice. But I never questioned his offensive prowess nor his recruiting ability 2) any offensive minded coach over a defensive one 3) I have said repeatedly that we should get behind whoever the hire ended up being

Bully1972!
11-26-2023, 02:55 AM
The players don’t know anything more at this point other than what they have heard through the media. They are reacting to that.

Dawgface
11-26-2023, 08:19 AM
1) lebby was not my first choice. But I never questioned his offensive prowess nor his recruiting ability 2) any offensive minded coach over a defensive one 3) I have said repeatedly that we should get behind whoever the hire ended up being

I don't think he was #1 for most. Chadwell, the Kansas HC's and Elko were all ahead of Lebby. They were not interested. But that doesn't make Lebby a poor choice. It might for a few but most can get over it and support the hire.

basedog
11-26-2023, 08:33 AM
Actually gotta give Selmon some rep for keeping things quiet and for the "so called Coaches" being rumored on his list.
I just want to win and really don't care who coaches. Yes I had a somewhat fav but none of us no what the results will be in next year or so.
I hope we can bring excitement, good coaching and winning. LOL

Nothing like being at deer camp and away from all the rumors. I caught up this morning as it's raining, needs to stop so I can go hunt Mr Big.

Cowbell
11-26-2023, 08:42 AM
Actually gotta give Selmon some rep for keeping things quiet and for the "so called Coaches" being rumored on his list.
I just want to win and really don't care who coaches. Yes I had a somewhat fav but none of us no what the results will be in next year or so.

Nothing like being at deer camp and away from all the rumors. I caught up this morning as it's raining, needs to stop so I can go hunt Mr Big.

Same here brother! Glad to see another hunter on here

Dawgface
11-26-2023, 08:44 AM

I hunt in the woods too. Only golf balls.

R2Dawg
11-26-2023, 08:51 AM

Agree on HC. I haven't followed much; I just want a someone that can win. We need the talent (especially o LOS), a balanced O, and nasty D as we typically field.

Good luck on hunt. I've had some great hunts so far this year. Passed on a few small bucks but I've seen over 70 deer in 8 hunts (including bow season).

BuckyIsAB****
11-26-2023, 08:59 AM

He is the most loved lazy player I have ever seen

BuckyIsAB****
11-26-2023, 09:01 AM
He better Learn to play hard without the ball or he will be watching.
Almost like Leach knew what he was doing. At least he didnt let him walk all over him like the Yacht Club did

basedog
11-26-2023, 09:32 AM
Agree on HC. I haven't followed much; I just want a someone that can win. We need the talent (especially o LOS), a balanced O, and nasty D as we typically field.

Good luck on hunt. I've had some great hunts so far this year. Passed on a few small bucks but I've seen over 70 deer in 8 hunts (including bow season).

My wife had a wall hanger step 15 yards beside her. Couldn't get a shot as window was too high. Gave her cushion and she has hunted 2 days in same stand. She saw small deer, she went home this morning, rain stopped and guess wher I'm hunting? LOL

State82
11-26-2023, 09:36 AM
My wife had a wall hanger step 15 yards beside her. Couldn't get a shot as window was too high. Gave her cushion and she has hunted 2 days in same stand. She saw small deer, she went home this morning, rain stopped and guess wher I'm hunting? LOL

If you see him you might better let him walk. She may not take kindly to you taking that one from her spot! Ha!

basedog
11-26-2023, 09:54 AM
If you see him you might better let him walk. She may not take kindly to you taking that one from her spot! Ha!

LOL, I will tell her I thought it was another Buck.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 09:58 AM

There's a bunch of us on here.

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 10:06 AM

Yep

TheLostDawg
11-26-2023, 10:23 AM

+

C&DDAWG32
11-26-2023, 10:30 AM
Took my 5 year old daughter yesterday. Told her she had to be really quiet. We laughed for an hour straight and didn?t see anything. Funnest hunt I?ve been on in my life.

Really Clark?
11-26-2023, 10:40 AM
Took my 5 year old daughter yesterday. Told her she had to be really quiet. We laughed for an hour straight and didn?t see anything. Funnest hunt I?ve been on in my life.

That's going to be one of the bests hunt you ever go one to.

BigDawg81
11-26-2023, 10:46 AM
I do not care if I do not harvest another deer. The smiles of those kids face are priceless. A kid that I know has serious health issues. He harvested a 14 point over Thanksgiving at an Outfitter. That little guy was in Heaven.

basedog
11-26-2023, 11:20 AM
First time I took my youngest daughter who was 4 years old hunting. We just sat down and a doe stepped out of edge of woods and stopped on edge of patch. My daughter was standing the whole time looking out the window, I whispered to her not to move. After a minute or so the doe turned around and walked away. My daughter looked at me and said "Daddy that looked like a kangaroo. LMBO. Great memory.

Cowbell
11-26-2023, 11:28 AM
First time I took my youngest daughter who was 4 years old hunting. We just sat down and a doe stepped out of edge of woods and stopped on edge of patch. My daughter was standing the whole time looking out the window, I whispered to her not to move. After a minute or so the doe turned around and walked away. My daughter looked at me and said "Daddy that looked like a kangaroo. LMBO. Great memory.

My boys are just old enough to start going so my wife and I split up with them each evening. I quit bow hunting so that I could take them more and it is the best.

C&DDAWG32
11-26-2023, 11:48 AM

That?s hilarious lol. Mine couldn?t stay still if I tied her to a chair. Unfortunately I think she gets that from me lol.

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 02:01 PM
I can sleep in my tree climber like a baby in a manger.

Maverick91
11-26-2023, 02:10 PM

That's awesome! I remember hunting with my Dad once, i was around your daughters age, I fell asleep on his shoulder during a downpour in the box. When I woke up there were like 20 turkeys in the green field just grazing. Always think back to that hunt. 20+ years later. She will remember that hunt for a very long time.

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2023, 02:14 PM

He makes more here than he would in the arena league.

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2023, 02:16 PM
Literally any team in America.

Pilly people who know will tell you he is all Dog.

Bdawg
11-26-2023, 02:18 PM

Double post. Deleted

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2023, 02:20 PM
What are they tweeting?

https://twitter.com/MacCorleone74/status/1728822872666480674

FISHDAWG
11-26-2023, 02:28 PM
My boys are just old enough to start going so my wife and I split up with them each evening. I quit bow hunting so that I could take them more and it is the best.

An investment in time like this will pay huge dividends.... I started taking my son when he was 12 and was fortunate to video his first deer .... really nice 9 point that was well worthy of mounting.... I've been reaping the benefits ever since

Bdawg
11-26-2023, 02:29 PM

Yeah I?ve been checking the boards between each hunt(bad service in the woods.) Can?t to seem to find Mr big though. Think it?s a down horn year for us. My son did kill a nice 7 point cull buck Friday with me(scored about 126.) Pretty good for a 7. I?ve killed some really good deer bow hunting but these memories with my kids are going to be the best!! So fun watching how nervous they get!!!!

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 02:37 PM

That's outstanding. My son is 24 years old now. I still hunt with him several days a month because of spending those hours with him when he was young. Don't tell him but I see deer almost every hunt. Too lazy to shoot them! Keep thinking about having to get them to the truck and skin them!! Lol

Bdawg
11-26-2023, 02:44 PM
That's outstanding. My son is 24 years old now. I still hunt with him several days a month because of spending those hours with him when he was young. Don't tell him but I see deer almost every hunt. Too lazy to shoot them! Keep thinking about having to get them to the truck and skin them!! Lol

If you can, get a side by side and mount a wench across the back just as high as the roof. Lower that tailgate and wench him right in. Now get back to shooting!! Ha!

Edit: skinning does suck

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 02:47 PM

LOL!! Isn't that the truth!! Especially if it's in the evening, cold and pitch black dark. Just seems like too much work sometimes!!!

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 02:47 PM
If you can, get a side by side and mount a wench across the back just as high as the roof. Lower that tailgate and wench him right in. Now get back to shooting!! Ha!

Edit: skinning does suck

Rep given!!

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 02:49 PM
LOL!! Isn't that the truth!! Especially if it's in the evening, cold and pitch black dark. Just seems like too much work sometimes!!!

Yeah. They're trying to thin the herd up here where I live. I'll lay a few down when I make some of my famous "midday hunts". In other words when I sleep in and don't want to skin in 20 degrees at night!!

Ok, we hi jacked the crap out of this thread!!!

What are the players saying???

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 03:07 PM
Yeah. They're trying to thin the herd up here where I live. I'll lay a few down when I make some of my famous "midday hunts". In other words when I sleep in and don't want to skin in 20 degrees at night!!

Ok, we hi jacked the crap out of this thread!!!

What are the players saying???

Yes, we sure did now that you mention it. Don't know what players are saying. Think most folks just waiting for an announcement.