PDA

View Full Version : Must read..

CadaverDawg
12-05-2013, 10:16 PM
I didn't see this posted on the front page, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Guys, you all know I'm not the biggest Rosebowl fan. However, the article he wrote about Nickoe Whitley is really good.

It damn near drew a tear, and makes me appreciate Nickoe even more than I did. I'm an idiot for questioning this guys' talent earlier in the season. Dude was playing on a torn ACL and pretty much single handedly kept our bowl streak alive in those last two games. Thanks for being a hell of a player Nickoe...you deserved to make that big play in the Egg Bowl and become a MSU legend for all that you have overcome.

You guys need to read this...

http://mississippistate.scout.com/2/1354054.html

State82
12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Excellent article. Everyone definitely needs to read this. Had not seen it before so thanks for the link CD.

CadaverDawg
12-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Excellent article. Everyone definitely needs to read this. Had not seen it before so thanks for the link CD.

No problem. I saw it on SPS, and felt every one of our fans should read it.

ShotgunDawg
12-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Great read.

It also gave me a thought:

How good is Nickoe Whitley?

We really haven't seen him full speed in over two years, he plays hurt, seems to be smart, and shows a flair for the dramatics and instincts.

Call me crazy, but this guy could end up being a better NFL player than anyone expects, if he can just get healthy.

RougeDawg
12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Great article. Nickoe is the definition of "True Maroon" and a Bulldog.

CJDAWG85
12-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Nickoe is the definition of "Relentless Effort" as well... Thank you Nickoe for all that you've done for this team, this university, and this fan base. You make me damn proud to bleed Maroon and White.

PassInterference
12-06-2013, 01:54 AM
That was top notch. I liked the part where his mom jumped the fence at the Egg Bowl.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Eggscellent!