PDA

View Full Version : I think we finish 39-17, 16-14.....

Goat Holder
04-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Just my gut feeling. Does that get us a host spot, who knows? I think we basically split the upcoming games. Split the midweeks, and split the SEC series. We'll win 2/3 at home and lose 2/3 on the road.

Good thing about that, is that we are definitely capable of doing better. We could beat Ole Miss twice in Oxford and could sweep Alabama. We could also get swept in Cashville and you never know what Carolina will do. But just beating the OOC and one more SEC win would get us to 41-15, 17-13. I'd guess we're in the national seed picture then.

Coach34
04-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Just my gut feeling. Does that get us a host spot, who knows? I think we basically split the upcoming games. Split the midweeks, and split the SEC series. We'll win 2/3 at home and lose 2/3 on the road.

Good thing about that, is that we are definitely capable of doing better. We could beat Ole Miss twice in Oxford and could sweep Alabama. We could also get swept in Cashville and you never know what Carolina will do. But just beating the OOC and one more SEC win would get us to 41-15, 17-13. I'd guess we're in the national seed picture then.

Ill be pissed and disappointed if we don't get to 40 wins before the SEC Tourney

State82
04-22-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm going 40-16, 16-14. I still think that gets us a host spot. Barely. Tomorrow night is big, just for rpi. It won't make a difference if we win, but if we lose its going to be bad. Memphis is 111 in Warren Nolan's rpi. But I will say we win the 2 ooc games and split in conference the rest of the way. We need SC to stumble every time they take the field. UM too.

Coach34
04-22-2013, 07:31 PM
We would have to have a complete collapse to not host. My focus is national seeding now

mic
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
We would have to have a complete collapse to not host. My focus is national seeding now

Agreed.. We go 18-12 I fell very very good about natioanl seed. it would take a total meltdown to not get a regional host.. 14k+ this weekend damn sure didnt hurt either..

dickiedawg
04-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Not sure about this. Hard to say if 16-14 would get us there. It's been a while since a team hosted with that few sec wins. Obviously our rpi/SOS are solid and no one played the conf. schedule we did. I guess I'm just withholding confidence in the NCAA to do us any favors.

biscuit
04-23-2013, 07:56 AM
I don't think 16 wins will get a national seed, probably a host spot depending on USC and UM series. 17 or 18 would get us in the picture for sure.

ghostofjackie
04-23-2013, 08:09 AM
14k+ this weekend damn sure didnt hurt either..

Even though the game was not televised, it's getting attention from talk radio and sports shows. The committee will have a hard time ignoring the fact that we WILL bring big time crowds to a regional.