PDA

View Full Version : Hey C34 - so glad your friends on Off. & recruiting are done!

woof
11-24-2023, 01:00 PM
Hey C34, so glad your band of Forrest Gumper friends on offense & in recruiting will be shown the door.

All of your band of Forrest Gumper friends like Will Friend, Brad Peterson, Steve Campbell and those like them who were supposed to bring toughness of running the ball & have these "awesome MS HS connections" in MS HS recruiting did absolutely NOTHING all year but tear down what Leach had built, and it took them less than 12 months. These meat-head, neanderthal, MFers have no business coaching on an SEC sideline. They need to stay at the HS or JC level where they belong.

So glad a new coach will be hired and clean the deck of all of the Forrest-Gumpers. At least Knox provided more fire/energy in 11 days, than your Forrest-Gumpers did all season.

The only 1 coach I would maybe retain (if any) would be Knox. At least he has a track record of coaching in the SEC for the past 20 years.

Coach34
11-24-2023, 01:02 PM
We haven?t fired any off the field staff yet and I?d be surprised if 1 or 2 aren?t retained in some capacity

MetEdDawg
11-24-2023, 01:09 PM
Hey C34, so glad your band of Forrest Gumper friends on offense & in recruiting will be shown the door.

All of your band of Forrest Gumper friends like Will Friend, Brad Peterson, Steve Campbell and those like them who were supposed to bring toughness of running the ball & have these "awesome MS HS connections" in MS HS recruiting did absolutely NOTHING all year but tear down what Leach had built, and it took them less than 12 months. These meat-head, neanderthal, MFers have no business coaching on an SEC sideline. They need to stay at the HS or JC level where they belong.

So glad a new coach will be hired and clean the deck of all of the Forrest-Gumpers. At least Knox provided more fire/energy in 11 days, than your Forrest-Gumpers did all season.

The only 1 coach I would maybe retain (if any) would be Knox. At least he has a track record of coaching in the SEC for the past 20 years.

You should say Forrest Gumper one more time

woof
11-24-2023, 01:13 PM
We haven?t fired any off the field staff yet and I?d be surprised if 1 or 2 aren?t retained in some capacity

who? Bubba with the Shrimp business? lol.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2023, 01:24 PM

If we don't retain Knox on the field and Hughes off the field, we should have our heads examined. Really want to keep Turner too. I could go either way on keeping Bump. He apparently recruits well but I'm far from sold on his coaching. The rest need to go yesterday.

confucius say
11-24-2023, 01:50 PM

A few should be retained