PDA

View Full Version : Defensive game plan was enough to win EB, Offense & ST sucked

woof
11-24-2023, 12:40 PM
Still shocked at how well our defense played last night in EB. They played hella great with their hair on fire, passion & hustle. We should have won that game with any resemblance of an offense. Plus, Fierry (sp) should have made at least 1 if not both of his FGs. It should have been 17-13. But with any offense we win that game especially w/a sold out crowd, hungry for an Egg Bowl win and hungry to take those arrogant pricks down.

However, Barbay & his clowns provided a piss poor game plan and let our football program down last night, not to mention for the entire season (minus 1 good game at a horrible South Carolina defense). Barbay should have let Will run a 2 min hurry up, up tempo offense for a good majority of the Egg bowl, but no, just same old crap of run up the middle for a loss or 1 yard gain on every first down of every series. Too predictable, too boring, no creativity and too many stupid attempts at trick plays. EVERY damn trick play Barbay tried in Egg bowl and all year FAILED horribly. We either didn't understand it, he couldn't relay it to the players, the WRs ran into each other, or just piss poor judgement by Barbay. Hey Barbay, instead of trying to practice/run trick plays how about running a LEGIT offense in the SEC by scheming and game planning?

Glad now the season is over. Glad the new coach will disinfect our FB program from top to bottom, clean house...and glad Barbay & his clowns will be shown the door. They all need to bounce down to the Junior college level where they belong.

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 12:47 PM
This staff did the worst coaching job I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

woof
11-24-2023, 01:09 PM
This staff did the worst coaching job I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

SAME! In hindsight, we all should have seen this swerving, burning, run away garbage truck coming from a mile away. I remember back when Arnett struck out on Briles and others and then at a coach's convention, he landed on Barbay so quickly. I was like "Who the F is Barbay?"

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Arnett said he wasnt going to change the offense.

Then we hired BP.