PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder to all you guys

Coach34
11-24-2023, 12:19 PM
If it is indeed Lebby- at least 5-6 guys told us no for this “Top 25 head coaching job”…..

We may be leaking this to put the screws to Elko and I really hope we are- but it sounds like this leak is coming out like Lebby informed people today would be his last at OU

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 12:21 PM
At least we've upgraded from Zach Arnett (aka the guy you said would be an improvement over Leach and would win 1 more game than Leach would in 2023).

Tater
11-24-2023, 12:23 PM
Today was always Lebby's last day at OU regardless. He has no job and we're throwing him a life preserver coated in gold.

MafiaDawg
11-24-2023, 12:23 PM
Coming from the guy that said croombay was going to be good, I may be hesitant to believe you.

DownwardDawg
11-24-2023, 12:24 PM
Today was always Lebby's last day at OU regardless. He has no job and we're throwing him a life preserver coated in gold.

This

mo7888
11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
If it is indeed Lebby- at least 5-6 guys told us no for this “Top 25 head coaching job”…..

We may be leaking this to put the screws to Elko and I really hope we are- but it sounds like this leak is coming out like Lebby informed people today would be his last at OU

BS... I'd give you Chadwell, Lashlee, and Elko if thats the case, but nobody else on our board is head and shoulders above him..

DownwardDawg
11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
At least we've upgraded from Zach Arnett (aka the guy you said would be an improvement over Leach and would win 1 more game than Leach would in 2023).

I'm not sure this will be an upgrade at all. I mean, his resume and expos the worst of all the candidates we've been discussing. Ole miss fans will be celebrating and laughing even harder this week.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure this will be an upgrade at all. I mean, his resume and expos the worst of all the candidates we've been discussing. Ole miss fans will be celebrating and laughing even harder this week.

Ole Miss wanted him as their head coach when they thought Kiffin was leaving.

msstate7
11-24-2023, 12:26 PM

I can respect just not liking a guy, so run em down, but...

Oklahoma offensive ranks nationally...
FEI - 8th
Total offense - 7th
Scoring offense - 4th

Come on mane, they weren't firing him

msudawg1200
11-24-2023, 12:28 PM
Ole Miss wanted him as their head coach when they thought Kiffin was leaving.

This is true. Had an Ole Miss fan last night tell me he loved Lebby at Ole Miss.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:29 PM

FEI - 8th
Total offense - 7th
Scoring offense - 4th

We don't know what his staff will be or if he can run a program. It's a risk, just like any coaching hire. But his offenses at UCF, OM, and OU have been electric. It's going to be a fun brand of football. Coach34 was loving some Josh Heupel so he should love Lebby.

mo7888
11-24-2023, 12:30 PM
We don't know what his staff will be or if he can run a program. It's a risk, just like any coaching hire. But his offenses at UCF, OM, and OU have been electric. It's going to be a fun brand of football. Coach34 was loving some Josh Heupel so he should love Lebby.

This right here..

civildawg
11-24-2023, 12:30 PM
So it's a done deal?

Tater
11-24-2023, 12:31 PM

FEI - 8th
Total offense - 7th
Scoring offense - 4th

Yes they were. The Art Briles thing pissed off a lot of the money people. This had 0 to do with his stats. All to do with image. OU brass were on board that they felt he would keep Art at a distance and they could wash any Briles stench off of him. They were wrong and he was done.

I'm not speaking out of my ass, I'm more well informed of the inner workings of OU than I am at State. This has long been known to be Lebby's last day. My only hope is that Lebby gets a different offer he accepts or Selmon is doing him a solid.

Coach34
11-24-2023, 12:31 PM
Oh I really like Lebby’s offense. Hope he does well if he’s the guy.

But he wasn’t in the Top 5 when this started. And if you miss on 5 or more targets- you aren’t the job your fans think you are

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:33 PM

But he wasn’t in the Top 5 when this started. And if you miss on 5 or more targets- you aren’t the job your fans think you are

I'm sorry you were so wrong about our lame duck staff. Hopefully, you stop sulking soon and get on board.

mo7888
11-24-2023, 12:34 PM

Who was above him? Elko..Chadwell...Lashlee...and...

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:34 PM
For the mouth breathers that don?t like Lebby.

Here?s his possible staff.

Offensive Staff:
OC/QB - Kendall Briles (maybe)
If not:
Co-OC/TE- Joe Jon Finley
Co-OC/QB - Jon David Baker
(One of the 2 above would not be on staff if Briles comes, Baker is current PGC/TE coach at Ole Miss)
OL - Randy Clements or Jake Thornton
WR - Bump or L?Damian Washington or Tucker (below)
RB - Anthony Tucker or Dino Babers

Defensive Staff:
DC/LB - DJ Durkin
DL - David Turner
Co-DC/OLB/STC - Coleman Hutzler
CB - T-Buck
S - J-Wash

He?s had 2 top 10 scoring offenses in the last 5 years. 3 in the top 30.

Ole Miss is going to be pissed. They wanted Lebby when Kiffin left. They love Lebby. Some of y?all need to get your heads out of your asses.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:35 PM
Yes they were. The Art Briles thing pissed off a lot of the money people. This had 0 to do with his stats. All to do with image. OU brass were on board that they felt he would keep Art at a distance and they could wash any Briles stench off of him. They were wrong and he was done.

I'm not speaking out of my ass, I'm more well informed of the inner workings of OU than I am at State. This has long been known to be Lebby's last day. My only hope is that Lebby gets a different offer he accepts or Selmon is doing him a solid.

Translation:

Idk shit. I don?t like Lebby because of Art Briles so I?m going to denigrate him.

msstate7
11-24-2023, 12:36 PM

If they were worried about image, why would you wait to the end of the season? We care about our image so much, but we hired him and kept him 2 years before moving on

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:38 PM
Translation:

Idk shit. I don?t like Lebby because of Art Briles so I?m going to denigrate him.

Yeah, I mean there was a guy on the board last night that wanted Sumrall over Elko. So, yeah, the IQ on this board is not very high.

civildawg
11-24-2023, 12:38 PM
I'm sorry you were so wrong about our lame duck staff. Hopefully, you stop sulking soon and get on board.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to all things MS state but C34 has ruined this board with this woe is me BS. Yeah it looks like we got turned down by chadwell and elko but Lebby has been on the list the whole time. Yes I was hoping it would be Elko but we need offense in the worst way

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 12:39 PM
Watching OU's first two drives....I am not hating Lebby's O. And it looks like one that offensive skill guys and QB's would LOVE to play in. What am I missing??

msstate7
11-24-2023, 12:40 PM
Watching OU's first two drives....I am not hating Lebby's O. And it looks like one that offensive skill guys and QB's would LOVE to play in. What am I missing??

They look great, but I do wonder how it translate when you're worse at literally every offensive position

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:41 PM
They look great, but I do wonder how it translate when you're worse at literally every offensive position

It was successful at Ole Miss with similarly talented skill guys? Of course it will translate.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:42 PM

Not a thing. He?s a top notch recruiter and will bring in Jackson Arnold or Dillon Gabriel.

He will have one of the best staffs we?ve ever had here as well.

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 12:43 PM
It was successful at Ole Miss with similarly talented skill guys? Of course it will translate.

This is where I was about to go. And let me tell you, Ole Miss fans do NOT want us hiring Lebby...which should tell you plenty about the hire.

I've now convinced myself that I'm going to be upset if it ISN'T Lebby, haha

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:43 PM

It's working at UT right now. It's worked at UCF and Ole Miss. It worked at Baylor. We are going to have to hit the portal hard. And QB is key just like any offense. We need a legit dual threat guy.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 12:44 PM
Translation:

It's pretty understandable why someone might not "like Lebby because of Art Briles" though.

I'm willing to let that stay in the past, but there's some red flags there, and I won't blame another fan for being uncomfortable.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:45 PM
This is where I was about to go. And let me tell you, Ole Miss fans do NOT want us hiring Lebby...which should tell you plenty about the hire.

Anyone who automatically calls it a bad hide has no idea what they are talking about and are simply pissed at Art Briles.

I?ll repost the staff.
Lebby?s possible staff here

Offensive Staff:
If not:
Co-OC/TE- Joe Jon Finley
(One of the 2 above would not be on staff if Briles comes, Baker is current PGC/TE coach at Ole Miss)

Defensive Staff:
DC/LB - DJ Durkin
DL - David Turner
CB - T-Buck
S - J-Wash

DownwardDawg
11-24-2023, 12:46 PM
Translation:

I haven't paid any attention the the Briles situation. I only know their connection from this board. I just wanted a more qualified Head Coach from another school with more experience as head coach. I didn't want another coordinator. I hope he works out. I doubt he will. I'll cheer for State regardless.

Tater
11-24-2023, 12:46 PM
If they were worried about image, why would you wait to the end of the season? We care about our image so much, but we hired him and kept him 2 years before moving on

Because some of the boosters don't care about it and were happy to win the RRS after being embarrassed last year. The compromise was supposed to be him taking down the picture and putting Art back at a distance. He didn't do that so the new compromise was to let him walk come the end of the season.

Boosters aren't a monolith that are all pulling in the same direction. Fire him in that moment and you piss off half your money base. Waiting until the end of the season is the way to keep the least angry. OU knows they'll hire another OC that can replicate this. The biggest fear they have is that Arnold follows Lebby.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:47 PM
It's pretty understandable why someone might not "like Lebby because of Art Briles" though.

I'm willing to let that stay in the past, but there's some red flags there, and I won't blame another fan for being uncomfortable.

Be pissed at Art. Lebby has been hired by 4 separate programs since then. They need to stop clutching their pearls.

CadaverDawg
Anyone who automatically calls it a bad hide has no idea what they are talking about and are simply pissed at Art Briles.

I?ll repost the staff.

Offensive Staff:
If not:
Co-OC/TE- Joe Jon Finley

Defensive Staff:
DC/LB - DJ Durkin
DL - David Turner
CB - T-Buck
S - J-Wash

That's a strong staff

BeardoMSU

Lol, I've warmed to it as well. Very high upside.

DownwardDawg
Not a thing. He?s a top notch recruiter and will bring in Jackson Arnold or Dillon Gabriel.

He will have one of the best staffs we?ve ever had here as well.

Man I really hope you're right.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:48 PM
I haven't paid any attention the the Briles situation. I only know their connection from this board. I just wanted a more qualified Head Coach from another school with more experience as head coach. I didn't want another coordinator. I hope he works out. I doubt he will. I'll cheer for State regardless.

There?s no more risk with Lebby than hiring a G5 coach.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:49 PM
Man I really hope you're right.

See my probable staff above.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 12:49 PM
Be pissed at Art. Lebby has been hired by 4 separate programs since then. They need to stop clutching their pearls.

If Lebby doesn't believe that Art did anything wrong, that's a big red flag. But if he does, but still associates with him because they're family, OK fine, I understand that.

But it needs to be made clear to Lebby that Briles standing or having any official connection to the program is an automatic fireable offense.

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 12:51 PM
Briles is matching Lebby punch for punch right now in this game, with lesser talent. Maybe the other OC should be on our short list too

BeardoMSU

We're 1-1 so far when hiring OCs away from a Blueblood. Thing is, Lebby has a much better track record than Morehead did in terms of elite offense and various spots. We see an uptick in NIL, coupled with a good staff around him, hiring Lebby could be pretty great.

HoopsDawg

We saw how Neal Brown did after leaving Troy.

Coach34
11-24-2023, 12:52 PM
Who was above him? Elko..Chadwell...Lashlee...and...

We said from the start we wanted a sitting HC as our next hire. We aren?t making that hire it appears. So draw you?re own conclusions

Tater

That our school will be known as Mississippi Rape.

Very real worst case scenario:
- 3-9 (1-7) first year, both Toledo and ASU will be loseable games. The cupboard is bare on talent and we fail to refill it quickly.
- 5-7 (1-7) second year, ooc way easier
- 7-5 third year, three straight Egg losses but upward trajectory.
- 5-7 fourth year with no Jackson Arnold, and a scandal breaks. Mississippi Rape becomes our school nickname. The program is tanked and we're where Baylor currently is. A bottom feeder, but worse we knowingly let the wolf into our hen house.

Msujd164
I am on board. Recruiting would see an uptick. Pretty sure we would have one guy come back on board. We need offense.

sleepy dawg
How does he feel about going 3 and out on our first several drives of every game?

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:53 PM
We're 1-1 so far when hiring OCs away from a Blueblood. Thing is, Lebby has a much better track record than Morehead did in terms of elite offense and various spots. We see an uptick in NIL, coupled with a good staff around him, hiring Lebby could be pretty great.

Yeah, it's night and day comparison with Moorhead. Lebby has not only coached in the SEC, he has coached in MS.

msstate7
Briles is matching Lebby punch for punch right now in this game, with lesser talent. Maybe the other OC should be on our short list too

I've liked both of these guys for a few years. I can't say I'm sold on either as HC, but I don't hate it even though I prefer experience

mo7888
It's working at UT right now. It's worked at UCF and Ole Miss. It worked at Baylor. We are going to have to hit the portal hard. And QB is key just like any offense. We need a legit dual threat guy.

All dual threats aren't created equally... I love the type of dual threats I'm watching in this Oklahoma game much more than the typical dual guys we've had (with one notable exception).... These look like Air Raid type systems that evolved with QB's that make plays with their feet as opposed to running QB's that occasionally make throws off of play action....

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:54 PM

- 3-9 (1-7) first year, both Toledo and ASU will be loseable games. The cupboard is bare on talent and we fail to refill it quickly.
- 5-7 fourth year with no Jackson Arnold, and a scandal breaks. Mississippi Rape becomes our school nickname. The program is tanked and we're where Baylor currently is. A bottom feeder, but worse we knowingly let the wolf into our hen house.

Oh dear god. Go clutch your pearls harder Karen.

HoopsDawg
We said from the start we wanted a sitting HC as our next hire. We aren?t making that hire it appears. So draw you?re own conclusions

We could easily hire Willie Fritz or Sumrall. Thankfully, we aren't.

BeardoMSU
Yeah, it's night and day comparison with Moorhead. Lebby has not only coached in the SEC, he has coached in MS.

This.

Coach34

I agree with this

I’m not saying it would be a bad hire. I’m pointing out we aren’t a Top 25 job

Tater

I hope you never have to know the pain that would cause someone to be staunchly against someone enabling rapists. Because clearly you don't. Consider yourself blessed with your ignorance and trust me, it's not just "clutching pearls."

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 12:55 PM

Jeez man. I understand your concern, but this is pretty alarmist...

msstate7
We could easily hire Willie Fritz or Sumrall. Thankfully, we aren't.

Doesn't Sumrall check your sec experience and MS experience also? Plus he has actual success at HC

DEDawg

Do you just sit around making up worst case scenario fantasy worlds all day? This is absurd

mo7888

Easy... I conclude that having 'HC' by your name doesn't trump everything.... Sure, we wanted that, but when we didn't get our top 3, we looked at everything.... also of note...you gave no names....just platitudes...

StarkVegasSteve
11-24-2023, 12:56 PM
If Lebby doesn't believe that Art did anything wrong, that's a big red flag. But if he does, but still associates with him because they're family, OK fine, I understand that.

But it needs to be made clear to Lebby that Briles standing or having any official connection to the program is an automatic fireable offense.

He will never have an OFFICIAL connection to the university but if you do not think he will help out in some capacity then you are burying your head in the sand. Lebby is going to be a first time HC and one of the brightest offensive minds ever in the game of football is his father in law, who was a HC and has done it at a high level. He is going to be in the Seal building in some form or fashion.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:57 PM
I agree with this

Not really. Nearly half the P5 HC jobs have gone to P5 OCs in the last few years, the other half have gone to G5 HCs. There?s a few NFL guys or P5 HC?s

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 12:57 PM

Get out of here with that mess. Was Ole Miss called Ole Rape? Is Oklahoma called the Rapers? That's silly.

I totally get people's issues with Lebby's association with Briles...but Ole Miss fans call us ISIS so I'm pretty sure they'll find some BS against us either way. Just like we should elect a President based on his ability to lead and defend our country (not be nice)....we should hire a coach based on his ability to win (not bc he has a father in law with no baggage). Lebby can't help who his father in law is and what he did. But I'm all ears if you can show me evidence that he was guilty too.
And I'm not saying I want Lebby 100%....I just know it didn't stop Ole Miss or OU from hiring him, and they didn't get called Ole Rape....they just got bad ass offenses. And that's all I'm wanting

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 12:58 PM
I hope you never have to know the pain that would cause someone to be staunchly against someone enabling rapists. Because clearly you don't. Consider yourself blessed with your ignorance and trust me, it's not just "clutching pearls."

You don?t know a damn thing about me. I just don?t hold people to some stupid moral standard. He was found not guilty of doing anything wrong. So go cry elsewhere about it.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 12:59 PM
I agree with this

What's the point in that? Do you want a gold star? Did you not get enough praise from your dad as a kid?

I mean, you want people to pat you on the back for being "right" about Will Levis-he's been terrible since that post you made. You want credit for saying Will Rogers was transferring after this season-everyone knew that. You want credit for being "right" about Leach-Arnett was a disaster. Just keep piling up the L's.

Coach34
11-24-2023, 12:59 PM
Easy... I conclude that having 'HC' by your name doesn't trump everything.... Sure, we wanted that, but when we didn't get our top 3, we looked at everything.... also of note...you gave no names....just platitudes...

No reason for me to name names- you know as well as I do we talked to Odom and others. We said we were planning to hire a sitting HC- Rosey and Paul reported it over and over. We shall see soon enough

bulldawg28
11-24-2023, 01:00 PM

Lol..got to love it!

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 01:01 PM
What's the point in that? Do you want a gold star? Did you not get enough praise from your dad as a kid?

I mean, you want people to pat you on the back for being "right" about Will Levis-he's been terrible since that post you made. You want credit for saying Will Rogers was transferring after this season-everyone knew that. You want credit for being "right" about Leach-Arnett was a disaster. Just keep piling up the L's.

When "I tOLd YoU sO!1!!1" is a pillar of one's personality, lol.

Tater
Jeez man. I understand your concern, but this is pretty alarmist...

Like I said that's worst case scenario. Will it happen? I would hope not. But when people show you their values and true colors you should believe them. Jeff Lebby shows his over and over and over.

CadaverDawg
I can dislike a man, but like the way he coaches and wins football games.

Dawgface
But he wasn?t in the Top 5 when this started. And if you miss on 5 or more targets- you aren?t the job your fans think you are

This has always been a tough job to sell to the cream of the crop type coaches. It doesn't surprise me in the least if we have to settle for another coordinator.

HoopsDawg
No reason for me to name names- you know as well as I do we talked to Odom and others. We said we were planning to hire a sitting HC- Rosey and Paul reported it over and over. We shall see soon enough

If we hire Lebby, we chose him over Odom, Sumrall, and Fritz. We could have hired any of those guys.

parabrave
11-24-2023, 01:02 PM
Dam a 50 yd TD pass. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.

civildawg
Like I said that's worst case scenario. Will it happen? I would hope not. But when people show you their values and true colors you should believe them. Jeff Lebby shows his over and over and over.

Dude you need to chill out. We haven't hired him yet and he's been hired by multiple P5 programs.

mo7888

And we chose not to offer Odom...or Sumrall...or Fritz... So its apparent we wanted a few sitting Head Coaches....not just any Head Coach...

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 01:03 PM

Lebby had exceeded our points per game average after 2 drives today. Haha

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 01:03 PM

Want!

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:04 PM

Woof. You must be a miserable person to be around.

Mjoelner34

And it wasn't a YAC play.

Coach34
If we hire Lebby, we chose him over Odom, Sumrall, and Fritz. We could have hired any of those guys.

lol

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:05 PM

Of note: they are the only team in NCAA football to score more than 59 points in a game 3 times.

Tater
11-24-2023, 01:05 PM
You don?t know a damn thing about me. I just don?t hold people to some stupid moral standard. He was found not guilty of doing anything wrong. So go cry elsewhere about it.

You don't hold people to a standard that they shouldn't rape, shouldn't tolerate rapists, and should do everything reasonably within their power to not enable further rape? That's the stance you just took? That's the moral stance I'm taking that you're calling stupid. Please think before you make this next post.

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 01:07 PM
You don't hold people to a standard that they shouldn't rape, shouldn't tolerate rapists, and should do everything reasonably within their power to not enable further rape? That's the stance you just took? That's the moral stance I'm taking that you're calling stupid. Please think before you make this next post.

Was Lebby not cleared of any wrong doing? I'm genuinely asking.

DownwardDawg
11-24-2023, 01:07 PM
I can dislike a man, but like the way he coaches and wins football games.

Me too. I think he's an immature punk. Selmon is a *****. But I can love the offense and the team. I'm a State grad and a State fan. I don't fall in love with coaches and AD's. I work with an ole miss fan. He absolutely hates Kiffin. But he loves winning.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:10 PM

You need to take a break from the keyboard for awhile Karen.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:11 PM
He was. As was Art recently. But I ain?t getting into that.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 01:15 PM
Oh I really like Lebby?s offense. Hope he does well if he?s the guy.

But he wasn?t in the Top 5 when this started. And if you miss on 5 or more targets- you aren?t the job your fans think you are

And that's not a fan problem, that's because folks aren't doing their jobs.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 01:15 PM

Art WAS NOT in fact cleared of all wrong doing. It was 1 case.

Let's not hijack this thread.

Jeff is not Art. Leave it at that.

DEDawg
11-24-2023, 01:22 PM
Question: did anyone from the hiring process (Selmon, Keenum, prominent booster) say we were targeting a HC? I have heard that a lot on here but I don?t know if that necessarily reflects the actual decision makers. Maybe Clark knows he has good info

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:23 PM
Art WAS NOT in fact cleared of all wrong doing. It was 1 case.

Let's not hijack this thread.

Jeff is not Art. Leave it at that.

That?s why I said it wasn?t getting into it

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 01:27 PM
lol

ahh, the classic lol retort. In other words, you don't know sh!t. But we already knew that.

Thick
11-24-2023, 01:27 PM
Dude you need to chill out. We haven't hired him yet and he's been hired by multiple P5 programs.

Bc we haven?t had a QB that could throw a pass 40 yds in the air for awhile!

woof
11-24-2023, 01:28 PM

I?ll repost the staff.

Offensive Staff:
If not:
Co-OC/TE- Joe Jon Finley

Defensive Staff:
DC/LB - DJ Durkin
DL - David Turner
CB - T-Buck
S - J-Wash

I'm not pissed at Art Briles and don't hate him. Actually, at some point, an SEC or ACC or Sun belt school, will probably hire him and all will be forgotten (just like Freeze). My only negative on Lebby is, can he run an entire SEC program and not just an Offense?

I love his offense but can he run his type of offense with 3 star MS players at MSU (he can run it with OU talent of course very well). Can he develop players, can he recruit, can he oversee/manage Defensive coaches, Special Teams coaches, Strength Conditioning coaches, recruiting, marketing MSU to the media in a positive/energetic way (not woe is msu poor msu traditional mind-set), can he sell this football program to MS players and SEC area recruits?

These are my bigger concerns about Lebby. We have just experienced a good/great DC transitioning to a head coach which turned out to be a huge failure (Arnett). We can't have another re-peat of another failure again...

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 01:29 PM
So we can't pull a coach we really want. So who's responsible for this predicament.

And oh by the way OM got the top name they wanted and he gave them back to back ten win seasons.

This is not a fan over expectation. We are not getting the results we're paying for from the people in charge.

Lance Harbor
11-24-2023, 01:30 PM
You must be very familiar with this type of scenario.

Oh I really like Lebby?s offense. Hope he does well if he?s the guy.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:32 PM
I'm not pissed at Art Briles and don't hate him. Actually, at some point, an SEC or ACC or Sun belt school, will probably hire him and all will be forgotten (just like Freeze). My only negative on Lebby is, can he run an entire SEC program and not just an Offense?

I love his offense but can he run his type of offense with 3 star MS players at MSU (he can run it with OU talent of course very well). Can he develop players, can he recruit, can he oversee/manage Defensive coaches, Special Teams coaches, Strength Conditioning coaches, recruiting, marketing MSU to the media in a positive/energetic way (not woe is msu poor msu traditional mind-set), can he sell this football program to MS players and SEC area recruits?

These are my bigger concerns about Lebby. We have just experienced a good/great DC transitioning to a head coach which turned out to be a huge failure (Arnett). We can't have another re-peat of another failure again...

I think with his connections he will hire a staff of people around him that will help.

It can?t hurt having Art on speed dial.

Really Clark?
11-24-2023, 01:32 PM

Art wasn't cleared. They had to settle with 16 other women. The gross negligence claim against him and McCraw was dismissed on 1 case but the lawsuit was lost and the woman won. She was the one who lied in court contradicting her previous deposition under oath about what she told Lebby.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:34 PM
Art wasn't cleared. They had to settle with 16 other women. The gross negligence claim against him and McCraw was dismissed on 1 case but the lawsuit was lost and the woman won. She was the one who lied in court contradicting her previous deposition under oath about what she told Lebby.

Again my point was Lebby has been hired by 4 big time programs since then. He isn?t involved and folks clutching their pearls about him need to get over it

Tater
11-24-2023, 01:34 PM

This is where the binary nature of "guilty / not guilty" doesn't paint you a picture. To answer your question, no Lebby has not stood trial and been "cleared". By all accounts, there is no coach at Baylor from 2012-2015 that is "clear". That would mean proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that person did everything they could right. That's not feasible and you would be right in saying that's an unfair standard to hold someone to.

Our legal system instead looks to prove someone guilty (rather than innocent) beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that if it's black (guilty) then it's black. If it's white then it's white. If it's gray then it's white. Every coach is firmly in the gray area at best. Art's had a couple of lawsuits where he's been dark grey but since it's not black it's white. Baylor has settled several other cases.

It goes further then for the public opinion to make their decision. Do you want to sit on morals and trust in black and white? That's your right. And Lebby has not ever been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But double digit women have come forward and reported the rape-enablement and encouragement culture at Baylor. Meanwhile Jeff consistently PUBLICLY defends Art. It's a pretty easy conclusion to draw where Lebby stands morally in the wake of this. He dismisses the seriousness of what happened. He avidly defends his father in law for having done nothing wrong when Baylor has paid several women for their silence.

You can call my logic taking a leap. But I'm not a court of law. I'm a person with common sense. I won't have my
daughter go near Ole Miss, OU, UCF, SeLa, Baylor, or any other school that let a known wolf into their house who was part of that culture. No one should have to experience the profound pain that occurs when being raped. It's not a joke. It's not something to dismiss.

Jeff Lebby has consistently dismissed and downplayed the significance of what happened. I have 0 faith in his ability to lead young men to become good men. Football is important. Some things are more important.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 01:36 PM
Again my point was Lebby has been hired by 4 big time programs since then. He isn?t involved and folks clutching their pearls about him need to get over it

He didn't bring Art Briles onto the sideline until the 4th one though, and he better on his 5th if that's us. As long as he understands that, it should be fine.

bulldawg28
11-24-2023, 01:36 PM
So we can't pull a coach we really want. So who's responsible for this predicament.

And oh by the way OM got the top name they wanted and he gave them back to back ten win seasons.

This is not a fan over expectation. We are not getting the results we're paying for from the people in charge.

There's always more than one answer to these sorts of problems. Very few schools get their top choice. Lane wasn't OM top choice but it's worked. Look at Auburn, A&M, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, etc. It happens

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 01:38 PM
This is where the binary nature of "guilty / not guilty" doesn't paint you a picture. To answer your question, no Lebby has not stood trial and been "cleared". By all accounts, there is no coach at Baylor from 2012-2015 that is "clear". That would mean proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that person did everything they could right. That's not feasible and you would be right in saying that's an unfair standard to hold someone to.

Our legal system instead looks to prove someone guilty (rather than innocent) beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that if it's black (guilty) then it's black. If it's white then it's white. If it's gray then it's white. Every coach is firmly in the gray area at best. Art's had a couple of lawsuits where he's been dark grey but since it's not black it's white. Baylor has settled several other cases.

It goes further then for the public opinion to make their decision. Do you want to sit on morals and trust in black and white? That's your right. And Lebby has not ever been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But double digit women have come forward and reported the rape-enablement and encouragement culture at Baylor. Meanwhile Jeff consistently PUBLICLY defends Art. It's a pretty easy conclusion to draw where Lebby stands morally in the wake of this. He dismisses the seriousness of what happened. He avidly defends his father in law for having done nothing wrong when Baylor has paid several women for their silence.

You can call my logic taking a leap. But I'm not a court of law. I'm a person with common sense. I won't have my
daughter go near Ole Miss, OU, UCF, SeLa, Baylor, or any other school that let a known wolf into their house who was part of that culture. No one should have to experience the profound pain that occurs when being raped. It's not a joke. It's not something to dismiss.

Jeff Lebby has consistently dismissed and downplayed the significance of what happened. I have 0 faith in his ability to lead young men to become good men. Football is important. Some things are more important.

Do you think it's time for someone to pull a Clay Travis and lead a fan revolt?

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:39 PM

Lol

DEDawg
11-24-2023, 01:40 PM

I did not read all this, but just an FYI your proclamation about the legal system is incorrect. Read up on civil vs criminal and the concept of ?proving someone guilty? because your post is fundamentally full of incorrect information

bulldawg28
11-24-2023, 01:42 PM
He didn't bring Art Briles onto the sideline until the 4th one though, and he better on his 5th if that's us. As long as he understands that, it should be fine.

This is football not politics. Art wasn't involved or he'd be prosecuted. You have school admins, teachers, pastors, even friends who break the code of ethics & morals daily yet are still hired. Again, this is football. Leach locked players in rooms and called players all sorts of names. Lane is battling millions in a lawsuit over what he's said and done to a player, why are you not screaming about that?

This is a game called football not Bethel Chapel.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 01:49 PM
This is football not politics. Art wasn't involved or he'd be prosecuted. You have school admins, teachers, pastors, even friends who break the code of ethics & morals daily yet are still hired. Again, this is football. Leach locked players in rooms and called players all sorts of names. Lane is battling millions in a lawsuit over what he's said and done to a player, why are you not screaming about that?

This is a game called football not Bethel Chapel.

Well in my opinion bullying rape victims and covering up the crimes is worse than anything Leach or Kiffin ever did.

confucius say
11-24-2023, 01:49 PM
If at least 5 guys don't turn us down, then we didn't set our sights high enough to start. That should be the case every coaching search.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 01:50 PM
There's always more than one answer to these sorts of problems. Very few schools get their top choice. Lane wasn't OM top choice but it's worked. Look at Auburn, A&M, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, etc. It happens

Yeah but we're talking at least five down the list.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 01:52 PM
If at least 5 guys don't turn us down, then we didn't set our sights high enough to start. That should be the case every coaching search.

We need to fix why five guys are turning us down. Didn't happen with OM and they're dancing back to back ten win seasons. We're getting our ass handed to us.

Tater
11-24-2023, 01:53 PM
Do you think it's time for someone to pull a Clay Travis and lead a fan revolt?

I'm hoping Brandon Walker does.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 01:55 PM
I'm hoping Brandon Walker does.

Brandon loves him some Lebby. Looks like your feverish dream of that happening went out like a dud.

Tater
11-24-2023, 02:00 PM
Brandon loves him some Lebby. Looks like your feverish dream of that happening went out like a dud.

Go look yourself in the mirror and question why you're trying to belittle and mock rape. Seriously. It's repugnant.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 02:05 PM
Go look yourself in the mirror and question why you're trying to belittle and mock rape. Seriously. It's repugnant.

No one is belittling it. You?re the one using hyperbole and outright lies cause it?s obviously a sore topic for you. Maybe you should get off the message board for awhile till you cool off.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 02:05 PM
Lol at some of y'all. Lebby has worked at 4 schools since the Baylor stuff and nothing has been an issue for them. He's been cleared by 4 schools, including our in-state rival, and has done nothing but kill it on his side of the ball.

Would I have liked to have hired a sitting HC? Maybe. But I think that is overvalued. Was Kirby Smart a HC before? Dan Lanning? Dan Mullen? Ryan Day?

Lebby is no more of a risk than a mid G5 HC would be.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 02:09 PM
Lol at some of y'all. Lebby has worked at 4 schools since the Baylor stuff and nothing has been an issue for them. He's been cleared by 4 schools, including our in-state rival, and has done nothing but kill it on his side of the ball.

Would I have liked to have hired a sitting HC? Maybe. But I think that is overvalued. Was Kirby Smart a HC before? Dan Lanning? Dan Mullen? Ryan Day?

It was an issue this year when he had Briles on the sideline and then got super defensive about it when asked.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 02:09 PM

If indeed it is him, there's no way around it. We're settling. And that is not acceptable.

bulldawg28
11-24-2023, 02:11 PM
Well in my opinion bullying rape victims and covering up the crimes is worse than anything Leach or Kiffin ever did.

How can a coach cover up rape? Let's be honest if he really did those things he would be prosecuted. The university took the easy road and tried to avoid the PR nightmare. I'm not saying he could have done more but he's not above the law or a police officer.

I'm basing this from the premise if my black @** did anything remotely close id be under the prison. This is why I have my doubts on the actuals of the situation.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 02:18 PM
If indeed it is him, there's no way around it. We're settling. And that is not acceptable.

Nah, I disagree.

When we fired Arnett, Vegas odds had Lebby as the second most likely hire behind Chadwell. We have no idea what Selmon's board looks like, so you don't have a clue if we're settling or not.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 02:19 PM
It was an issue this year when he had Briles on the sideline and then got super defensive about it when asked.

Yeah, that was dumb. Not a "non-hirable" offense though.

As long as he keeps Art away (or at least out of sight), it won't be an issue

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 02:21 PM

And I'm sure we'll insist/require he doesn't do that here...

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 02:29 PM
Nah, I disagree.

When we fired Arnett, Vegas odds had Lebby as the second most likely hire behind Chadwell. We have no idea what Selmon's board looks like, so you don't have a clue if we're settling or not.

We can all see who the options are and what value each has. We most certainly can evaluate which ones are better than others. What chances Vegas says we have at getting someone is irrelevant. Other than to say we're incapable of getting who we should.

CadaverDawg
11-24-2023, 02:29 PM
Rumored that Lebby is the guy, and will be headed to Starkville tonight.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 02:31 PM
And I'm sure we'll insist/require he doesn't do that here...

Surely.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 02:35 PM
We can all see who the options are and what value each has. We most certainly can evaluate which ones are better than others. What chances Vegas says we have at getting someone is irrelevant. Other than to say we're incapable of getting who we should.

No, you can see what names are floated out by "insiders" and formulate your own opinion of their value, but there's nothing that says those names are an accurate representation of Selmon's list, and even if those names are accurate, Selmon's evaluation of their value may differ than your's.

What if Lebby was our second or third option the whole time? How would that be settling?

Point is, we don't know, and anyone that pretends to know is doing just that...pretending.

Dawgface
11-24-2023, 02:37 PM

That's pretty much the way it's always been.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 02:42 PM
No, you can see what names are floated out by "insiders" and formulate your own opinion of their value, but there's nothing that says those names are an accurate representation of Selmon's list, and even if those names are accurate, Selmon's evaluation of their value may differ than your's.

What if Lebby was our second or third option the whole time? How would that be settling?

Point is, we don't know, and anyone that pretends to know is doing just that...pretending.

There is always a general consensus about who the best available candidates are.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 02:45 PM
There is always a general consensus about who the best available candidates are.

On a message board, sure.

But that doesn't mean the consensus is reality.

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2023, 02:48 PM

UGA has never hired the equivalent of a P5 HC. In fact, all their HC going back to WWII - with the exception of Jim Donnan - have been coordinators and 1st time HC's. There is no formula for what will be successful at MSU - none. Our most successful HC's post integration have been hiring our own OC, hiring a man fired twice and considered "toxic" by the NCAA, Florida's OC, and a kooky pirate who wanted to prove a point.

So Selmon - you do you. It will either work out or it won't.

confucius say
11-24-2023, 02:50 PM
lol

Are you saying we couldn't have hired Odom? He's begging for our job

FISHDAWG
11-24-2023, 02:54 PM

We've reached the point where we can leave morality out of the equation.... if he was associated with that part of the past then we should be able to rest assured that he has learned a lesson at another school's expense.... guess you can tell that I've transitioned to win baby win .... we're not exactly Camelot

Catfish
11-24-2023, 02:55 PM
UGA has never hired the equivalent of a P5 HC. In fact, all their HC going back to WWII - with the exception of Jim Donnan - have been coordinators and 1st time HC's. There is no formula for what will be successful at MSU - none. Our most successful HC's post integration have been hiring our own OC, hiring a man fired twice and considered "toxic" by the NCAA, Florida's OC, and a kooky pirate who wanted to prove a point.

So Selmon - you do you. It will either work out or it won't.

Bingo!!!

confucius say
11-24-2023, 03:00 PM

Lawsuits aside, the third party investigation cleared him of any wrongdoing, correct?

confucius say
11-24-2023, 03:01 PM

"Dismissed and downplayed"
Is there anything you can point me to that shows lebby dismissed or downplayed rape?

Really Clark?
11-24-2023, 03:03 PM
Lawsuits aside, the third party investigation cleared him of any wrongdoing, correct?

No it didn't.

"The Pepper report has made that role abundantly clear. Briles and his staff permitted players to operate with impunity: coaches routinely failed to report assaults and conducted their own investigations, the findings of which they hid from university administrators and legal authorities."

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:06 PM
Do we really want a guy that causes so much discussion over an issue like this?

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 03:07 PM

Yes.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 03:08 PM

You and Tater are only ones clutching your pearls over it.

DEDawg
11-24-2023, 03:09 PM

Its you and 1 other guy

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:12 PM
You and Tater are only ones clutching your pearls over it.

I'm not even clutching pearls, I'm just disagreeing with the posters who say that art Briles did nothing wrong, or that Lebby doesn't associate with him.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:13 PM
Its you and 1 other guy

It's not me, but it's way more than 1 other guy.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 03:14 PM
On a message board, sure.

But that doesn't mean the consensus is reality.

On a message board, in the media and among so-called pundits.

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 03:18 PM
We've reached the point where we can leave morality out of the equation.... if he was associated with that part of the past then we should be able to rest assured that he has learned a lesson at another school's expense.... guess you can tell that I've transitioned to win baby win .... we're not exactly Camelot

We can. But we shouldn't.

FISHDAWG
11-24-2023, 03:21 PM

wasn't necessarily a fan before but in the best Val Kilmer voice impression I can muster...."Now I really want him"

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:23 PM
wasn't necessarily a fan before but in the best Val Kilmer voice impression I can muster...."Now I really want him"

I'll just never understand this mindset.

I'm the opposite - I'm willing to give Lebby a chance, but the fact that a large chunk of our fanbase doesn't want him makes me want him a lot less. We all need to be united ad a fanbase and have a guy we can all rally around.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2023, 03:27 PM

I'm the opposite - I'm willing to give Lebby a chance, but the fact that a large chunk of our fanbase doesn't want him makes me want him a lot less. We all need to be united ad a fanbase and have a guy we can all rally around.

where do you get that? B/c of 10 message board posters. Never get confused by the vocal minority.

mo7888
11-24-2023, 03:34 PM
where do you get that? B/c of 10 message board posters. Never get confused by the vocal minority.

This right here...

confucius say
11-24-2023, 03:34 PM
No it didn't.

"The Pepper report has made that role abundantly clear. Briles and his staff permitted players to operate with impunity: coaches routinely failed to report assaults and conducted their own investigations, the findings of which they hid from university administrators and legal authorities."

Is that a quote from the pepper report? Or an article?

ETA: I guess it was the ncaa investigation I was thinking about. This article has a tweet that says he cleared of wrongdoing.

https://www.outkick.com/art-briles-cleared-in-ncaa-investigation-of-baylor/

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:38 PM

This message board is a good community, but it is not representative of our entire fanbase. The fact that a significant chunk of our fans are going to have a serious problem with Lebby makes me think we ought to find someone else.

If he's the guy, I'll support him until he gives me a reason not to, but some of our fans won't be as gracious as I am.

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 03:41 PM
I'm not even clutching pearls, I'm just disagreeing with the posters who say that art Briles did nothing wrong, or that Lebby doesn't associate with him.

Art is his father in law. What do you expect him to do?

Quaoarsking
11-24-2023, 03:42 PM
Art is his father in law. What do you expect him to do?

I've answered this question directly and repeatedly. I expect him not to disobey his employers and have him on the sideline or associating with the university in any other way. What else can I tell you?

Activated Alpha
11-24-2023, 03:43 PM
Just ****ing win. I don?t care if the coach sacrifices a bus load of ole miss cheerleaders. Just find a way to win

FISHDAWG
11-24-2023, 03:44 PM

It's pretty simple.... I'm 63 and starting to run out of years

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2023, 03:44 PM
This message board is a good community, but it is not representative of our entire fanbase. The fact that a significant chunk of our fans are going to have a serious problem with Lebby makes me think we ought to find someone else.

If he's the guy, I'll support him until he gives me a reason not to, but some of our fans won't be as gracious as I am.

I just really don't think it is a significant chunk. In fact, until you tell them, I doubt the vast majority of our fan base even know who he is our who his FIL is.

And, if there is one thing about Keenum that we know - it's that he isn't going to risk a huge black eye just to win. I mean, jeebus, we had Bracky Brett on Barney Fife patrol turning ourselves into the NCAA multiple times.

Extendedcab
11-24-2023, 03:50 PM

Do you have the same zeal for all of God's commandments or just the one you have experienced negatively in your life? If you stand up for one moral law then shouldn't you also stand up for the others as well? They have similar consequences and someone will experience pain.

Really Clark?
11-24-2023, 03:50 PM
Is that a quote from the pepper report? Or an article?

ETA: I guess it was the ncaa investigation I was thinking about. This article has a tweet that says he cleared of wrongdoing.

https://www.outkick.com/art-briles-cleared-in-ncaa-investigation-of-baylor/

Well NCAA had to clear all of it because they have no directive of violations for that type of situation. That's outside of their purview

KB21
11-24-2023, 03:56 PM
Jeff Lebby is one of the best offensive play callers in college football. If he?s the guy, and I hope he is, it?s an excellent hire.

KB21
11-24-2023, 03:58 PM
Lebby will be the second best play caller in the SEC if hired.

confucius say
11-24-2023, 03:59 PM
Well NCAA had to clear all of it because they have no directive of violations for that type of situation. That's outside of their purview

Makes sense

Catfish
11-24-2023, 04:00 PM

Yeah, waiting on something official from the news wire.

mo7888
11-24-2023, 04:03 PM

You can make an argument that he's #1 as a play caller...

RockyDog
11-24-2023, 04:05 PM

Then go support Ou. You are an idiot

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 04:10 PM

This is the part about him I think is overrated.

There are better hires and much better options. But it is over now

confucius say
11-24-2023, 04:12 PM

Who would you have liked over him?

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 04:15 PM
Who would you have liked over him?

Chadwell
Elko
Clawson
Doeren

HancockCountyDog
11-24-2023, 04:15 PM
You can make an argument that he's #1 as a play caller...

I am surprised that you like him so much with him being such a run first guy.

He ran 446, passed 370. I am fine with that, just surprised you like it.

KOdawg1
11-24-2023, 04:16 PM
Chadwell
Elko
Clawson
Doeren

I could understand Chadwell and Elko.

Clawson and Doeren are definition of average.

RockyDog
11-24-2023, 04:16 PM

And we have some significant idiots in our fanbase that would only be happy if we dug up a fossil like Tom Landry or Bear Bryant. I mean by god we had clowns that couldn?t see past Mark Hudspeth and prior to him Bobby Wallace

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 04:17 PM
I could understand Chadwell and Elko.

Clawson and Doeren are definition of average.

They have HC winning experience.

I am not saying Lebby wont work. There is a high ceiling if it does

EdwardDrayton
11-24-2023, 04:18 PM

Great. Hire him as OC.

RockyDog
11-24-2023, 04:19 PM

You also think Arbuckle and Hollingshead are good. I won?t take your word for it

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 04:23 PM
You also think Arbuckle and Hollingshead are good. I won?t take your word for it

Well they are good. A lot better than anything the Yacht Club was

KB21
11-24-2023, 04:25 PM

I disagree. I think once you get past the head coaches that call their own plays, like Josh Heupel and Lincoln Riley (the two best play callers in college football), I think you have a list of Jeff Lebby, Sean Lewis, Garrett Riley and Ryan Grubb. Of those, Lebby is the one that has SEC experience.

I'm not against Elko, but I'd be concerned that he will want to bring in some multiple pro style offensive coordinator, because that's what defensive minded coaches tend to do. I am somewhat interested in Barry Odom if he can bring Kendal Briles with him. However, I prefer the offensive minded head coach.

KB21
11-24-2023, 04:26 PM

They are both rising stars. Both will be head coaches in the next 3-5 years. Kevin Barbay will never be more than a G5 coordinator.

HancockCountyDog
11-24-2023, 04:40 PM
They are both rising stars. Both will be head coaches in the next 3-5 years. Kevin Barbay will never be more than a G5 coordinator.

After this year he should never be a coordinator again.

BuckyIsAB****
11-24-2023, 04:41 PM
I disagree. I think once you get past the head coaches that call their own plays, like Josh Heupel and Lincoln Riley (the two best play callers in college football), I think you have a list of Jeff Lebby, Sean Lewis, Garrett Riley and Ryan Grubb. Of those, Lebby is the one that has SEC experience.

I'm not against Elko, but I'd be concerned that he will want to bring in some multiple pro style offensive coordinator, because that's what defensive minded coaches tend to do. I am somewhat interested in Barry Odom if he can bring Kendal Briles with him. However, I prefer the offensive minded head coach.
Did he call plays at OM or UCF

CoachT14
11-24-2023, 04:47 PM
Did he call plays at OM or UCF

He did at Ole Miss.

mo7888
11-24-2023, 04:48 PM
I am surprised that you like him so much with him being such a run first guy.

He ran 446, passed 370. I am fine with that, just surprised you like it.

I'm not against a running game... Even the AR that I prefer isn't strictly the ML version. I've always felt that the AR had to evolve with a Pass First QB who could make plays with his feet. As for Lebby, even though he was probably 4th or 5th on my list, I'm a big fan of his offense. Look at todays game.... he threw a good bit more in the first half and then ran more in the 2nd after he had a solid lead. That happened alot this year... throwing is always his prefered method of attacking and it opens the run game later on..

DEDawg
11-24-2023, 05:28 PM
Great. Hire him as OC.
We should hire Venables as the DC while we are at it

Coursesuper
11-24-2023, 06:15 PM

All I?m going to add this if this Lebby then, good 17ing by. Have a nice life. Now we won?t have to listen to the sounds of your wrongness.