Mjoelner34
11-24-2023, 12:10 PM
Jerry Kill?

DawgFromOxford
11-24-2023, 12:10 PM
He?s talking about Lebby

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 12:13 PM
According to one individual (who is definitely NOT a fan), the deal with Lebby is a done deal. 24 MM, 4 years.

Msujd164
11-24-2023, 12:17 PM
We could stick with pirate theme.

Arrgghh Captain Neckbeard

msstate7
11-24-2023, 12:18 PM
According to one individual (who is definitely NOT a fan), the deal with Lebby is a done deal. 24 MM, 4 years.

Did he scoop our guys? How pathetic if true (not lebby, our media)

Tater
11-24-2023, 12:21 PM

Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2023, 12:22 PM
Did he scoop our guys? How pathetic if true (not lebby, our media)

Definitely. Our beat is more invested is selling books and celebrity than honestly covering the program .

sandjunky
11-26-2023, 05:56 PM
Coach Neckbeard
Bump

paco
11-26-2023, 06:02 PM
Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.

Hey Tater, 17 you and your children. You're probably a person that condones murdering unborn babies while crying about mistakes made by a football coach.

RockyDog
Bye Tater. You and your kids won?t be missed on campus.

mparkerfd20
Bye Tater. Hope to never see you again Forrest.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2023, 06:03 PM
Jesus Christ guys....don't go after Tater's kids. That's ****ed.

Turfdawg67
11-26-2023, 06:05 PM
Hey Tater, 17 you and your children. You're probably a person that condones murdering unborn babies while crying about mistakes made by a football coach.

Hope you get banned, POS.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2023, 06:12 PM
Hope you get banned, POS.

Should be instant

PCHSDawg
11-26-2023, 06:12 PM
Some of y'all need to chill the frick out. Disagreeing is one thing, hating on the man's family is another.

preachermatt83
11-26-2023, 06:19 PM

So after Sunday, we won’t have to see you on here anymore?

Commercecomet24
11-26-2023, 06:22 PM
Jesus Christ guys....don't go after Tater's kids. That's ****ed.

Yeah not cool at all.

HancockCountyDog
11-26-2023, 06:22 PM

Anyone confirm these amounts? A little higher than people mentioned.

Coursesuper
11-26-2023, 06:23 PM

Bye shithead. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

sandjunky
11-26-2023, 06:25 PM
Hey now
Let?s leave the tatertots alone

Dawgface
11-26-2023, 06:26 PM
Run Forest run!

CaptainObvious
11-26-2023, 06:31 PM
I think it is a 5 year deal worth $24 million.

$4.8 million per year average. But I think it is an accelerating annual salary to get to $24 mil at 5 years.

Ranchdawg
11-26-2023, 06:38 PM
I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it just stfu and pretend you do like it.

CoachT14
11-26-2023, 06:39 PM

Shut up Forrest. No one cares.

was21
11-26-2023, 06:41 PM
I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether or you like it or not.

There's no question that there are trolls on this board, so just take a lot of posts with a grain of salt since these people have an agenda. Doubtful that this board is representative of vast majority of State fans anyway.

dawggoneit
11-26-2023, 06:43 PM
Be a man of your word. The hire has been made. Just go away like you said or go with the flow.

Tater
11-26-2023, 06:47 PM

This past week back in town was so wonderful. So many nice people. So many good souls. So much good food. Great atmosphere tailgating. Quality time with quality people. I don't think I met a person that I didn't care for. Makes me love my visits back to Starkville.

Then you have people on this board who show their true colors. Enabled by some perverse reason of herd mentality. Such a weird direction to go to my opinion on abortion which you know nothing about. Speaking ill on my children. All because I have a moral conviction. And mind you it's not religiously based like some people on here this week trying to call me a religious zealot. Literally I've been banned on this board for getting in a political / religious discussion where I let it be known how negatively I feel about what American Christianity is turned in to. You can have morals without being religious or living in fear of some afterlife effects.

Paco, I hope you end up having kids of your own. And I hope that they never have to go through what those women at Baylor went through. I hope they can live a blissfully ignorant life of the terror and trauma that a rape can cause and I hope they live good.

Here's hoping Lebby leads Mississippi State to National Championship after National Championship. And hopefully no scandal breaks and his wife shuts the **** up about her dad and keeps him out of Mississippi State colors. And here's hoping anyone else who wants to hate me never has to have the life experiences that I have to be able to empathize with my conviction about life because some clearly can't sympathize.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2023, 06:49 PM
I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it just stfu and pretend you do like it.

Agreed. We could be so much better if we could ever pull the same direction.

RockyDog
11-26-2023, 06:53 PM
This past week back in town was so wonderful. So many nice people. So many good souls. So much good food. Great atmosphere tailgating. Quality time with quality people. I don't think I met a person that I didn't care for. Makes me love my visits back to Starkville.

Then you have people on this board who show their true colors. Enabled by some perverse reason of herd mentality. Such a weird direction to go to my opinion on abortion which you know nothing about. Speaking ill on my children. All because I have a moral conviction. And mind you it's not religiously based like some people on here this week trying to call me a religious zealot. Literally I've been banned on this board for getting in a political / religious discussion where I let it be known how negatively I feel about what American Christianity is turned in to. You can have morals without being religious or living in fear of some afterlife effects.

Paco, I hope you end up having kids of your own. And I hope that they never have to go through what those women at Baylor went through. I hope they can live a blissfully ignorant life of the terror and trauma that a rape can cause and I hope they live good.

Here's hoping Lebby leads Mississippi State to National Championship after National Championship. And hopefully no scandal breaks and his wife shuts the **** up about her dad and keeps him out of Mississippi State colors. And here's hoping anyone else who wants to hate me never has to have the life experiences that I have to be able to empathize with my conviction about life because some clearly can't sympathize.

Zzzzzzz. Bye. You said you were leaving. We don?t need your explanation

DEDawg
11-26-2023, 06:57 PM
Bye Tater. You and your kids won?t be missed on campus.
I wouldnt lump the kids in. Many are able to learn from their parents stupidity and be productive.

DEDawg
11-26-2023, 06:58 PM
I think it is a 5 year deal worth $24 million.

$4.8 million per year average. But I think it is an accelerating annual salary to get to $24 mil at 5 years.

If true, very solid for both sides.

Cloak
11-26-2023, 06:59 PM
his wife shuts the **** up

Oof. This misogynist needs a ban.

Pancho
11-26-2023, 07:00 PM
It'll be much nicer since Tater left and I do pray for his soul that he is able to love all and find forgiveness in his heart.

mparkerfd20
11-26-2023, 07:01 PM
Go be a victim somewhere else.

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 08:45 PM

What does that mean exactly 'pull in the same direction'

Pancho
11-26-2023, 08:48 PM
i think it is self explanatory

Activated Alpha
11-26-2023, 08:51 PM

You do know that your daughters have a higher chance of being sexually assaulted by a random guy on any campus in the nation then having a Briles family member be on campus overseeing her actual sexual assault and "looking the other way" right?

msudawglb
11-26-2023, 08:51 PM
Is he referring to the ones he knows about? Or all his kids?

Pancho
11-26-2023, 08:54 PM
tater has no idea. It's just happens when tater goes full on tater. it'll sure be quieter and different discussing football since he grew up and left.

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 09:02 PM
i think it is self explanatory

So you don't know

Pancho
11-26-2023, 09:03 PM
yes, I absolutely know what it means for us all to pull in he same direction.

EdwardDrayton
11-26-2023, 09:14 PM
yes, I absolutely know what it means for us all to pull in he same direction.

Then share what it means

ScoobaDawg
11-26-2023, 11:16 PM

Dude. Take some time away. Not cool.

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2023, 11:20 PM

Probably don't need any more Low T fans anyway.

ScoobaDawg
11-26-2023, 11:21 PM

Tater... You have made your decision. Enjoy some free time without thinking about Lebby

MBDawg601
11-26-2023, 11:25 PM

I feel like you have a feeling that Briles and Lebby are guilty of rape.

You're are blowing it way out of proportion. Briles and Lebby were purely reactive in this scandal. Anything they would have done would not have prevented any of the alleged rapes. Just let it go man.. it was a terrible situation that happened. It is easy to say what you would have done hindsight, but many feel they did not show negligence and the charges were dropped. You're holding them accountable for something that they more than likely had no control over and have not been proven guilty of.