PDA

View Full Version : What Non Senior Football Players on This Roster Do We Keep?

Tater
11-24-2023, 11:40 AM
Genuine question since there's a lot of discussion going around about malcontents and purging. My question is, who would you want to see wearing Maroon and White for us next year?

Jeffrey Pittman and Seth Davis were fighters. Hope Seth is alright. Pittman played with the heart and toughness I expect of a Mississippi State player.

Zavion Thomas needs to fix his drops problem, but I have a suspicion the WR room is going to be addition by subtraction in some regards next year and he's going to be one of the better WRs in the nation as long as we hire someone who believes in a forward pass.

Who else are you excited to see come back and grow with whatever new coach we hire?

William Tecumsah Sherman
11-24-2023, 11:42 AM
Anderson had some bright spots. Creed. Zavion. Haven?t got to see the best of Dinkins and Williams due to injuries.

Tater
11-24-2023, 12:11 PM
I have a feeling we have a DLine for the future with Anderson, Dinkins, Williams, Russell. Smith in the secondary needs more marinating but I feel he might be very impactful next year.

Creed will be starting opposite Zavion next year if both stay. The right coach has each of them with 1K yards.

RockyDog
11-24-2023, 12:14 PM
Creed isn?t staying. He was gone the minute they stopped playing him.

parabrave
11-24-2023, 12:18 PM
Zavion and Creed.

R2Dawg
11-24-2023, 12:58 PM
I haven't studied the roster but Thomas, Creed, Dinkins, Williams, Lewis, Russell, Ellington, Pittman, Davis, come to mind.

HancockCountyDog
11-24-2023, 01:03 PM
The biggest problem facing this team is the OL.

We have one quality OL returning. It?s a complete rebuild.

parabrave
11-24-2023, 01:26 PM
Creed isn?t staying. He was gone the minute they stopped playing him.

If you're Creed and you want passing plays more than 10 yards do you stay now that Lebby might come. Watching the OK Off pass the ball downfield might be enticing.