PDA

View Full Version : So ready to put this behind us?

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 08:38 PM
This cluster 17 just needs to end. This program needs a cleansing.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2023, 08:41 PM
Is that a question? If so then yes. Barbay is a clown and I want this entire staff gone tomorrow other than Knox. Find him a spot somewhere.

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 08:48 PM
Don’t know how that question mark got there.

msstate7
11-23-2023, 08:49 PM
Is that a question? If so then yes. Barbay is a clown and I want this entire staff gone tomorrow other than Knox. Find him a spot somewhere.

Barbay has been bad this year, but playing with a non-running threat qb that can't throw the ball at all makes it easy to defend

basedog
11-23-2023, 09:10 PM
Barbay has been bad this year, but playing with a non-running threat qb that can't throw the ball at all makes it easy to defend

Play calling sucks. 3rd and two with 50 seconds before Hall and we run the ball no gain. We moved the chains thru the air on last drive.

Travelingdawg
11-23-2023, 09:16 PM
Yep Barbay just sucks

DownwardDawg
11-23-2023, 10:20 PM

Running Mike Wright out there randomly has been awesome too. And his play calling has been atrocious.

bobtail bob
11-23-2023, 11:00 PM
They looked like they didnt even practice on offense. Never got a lick better form first game to last.

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 11:04 PM
At least now this is over, flush the whole stink if this away. Flip the roster and get rid of any shithead that will only play hard with the ball in his hands.

EdwardDrayton
11-23-2023, 11:05 PM
Lest we forget. This was on Keenum's watch too.

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 11:12 PM
Lest we forget. This was on Keenum's watch too.

It was a shitty situation. At least he had to foresight to structure a contract we could get out of easily if things went south like they did. He didn’t make the bad decisions that were made by this staff.

Bothrops
11-23-2023, 11:14 PM
2025 could be a bowl year!

EdwardDrayton
11-23-2023, 11:15 PM
It was a shitty situation. At least he had to foresight to structure a contract we could get out of easily if things went south like they did. He didn’t make the bad decisions that were made by this staff.

He sold us the continuity narrative.

Reunion Dog
11-23-2023, 11:19 PM
Another 17 up on his watch. Time for him and fat ass sid to leave State

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 11:21 PM
He sold us the continuity narrative.

Good god. They tried and the staff made the changes, I understand you don’t like it, yeah it sux, but he didn’t 17 this up the staff handled that part pretty well all by themselves.

Todd4State
11-23-2023, 11:23 PM

LOL. Yeah that's the ONLY shot. Have Mike Vick to make up for the terrible BS play calling.

This offense sucked worse with Mike Wright- a running QB running it. Parson didn't do squat in it either.

It's a shitty scheme with a shitty coach calling it.

EdwardDrayton
11-23-2023, 11:24 PM
Good god. They tried and the staff made the changes, I understand you don’t like it, yeah it sux, but he didn’t 17 this up the staff handled that part pretty well all by themselves.

He put Arnett in the job.

Todd4State
11-23-2023, 11:25 PM

He should have told the boosters that we're not making a hire without an AD.

It was a shitty situation that we turned into Chernobyl because we had some people that wanted to run the ball more and get their friends jobs at MSU.

Coursesuper
11-23-2023, 11:41 PM
He put Arnett in the job.

Holy Shit, he did?

confucius say
11-24-2023, 01:25 AM
Another 17 up on his watch. Time for him and fat ass sid to leave State

What in the world does Sid salter have to do with this? Geez man

confucius say
11-24-2023, 01:26 AM
Good god. They tried and the staff made the changes, I understand you don?t like it, yeah it sux, but he didn?t 17 this up the staff handled that part pretty well all by themselves.

Agree

Reunion Dog
11-24-2023, 03:03 AM
He was in on this hire. Dont fool yourself. Keenum doesnt do anything without fat boys input.

Todd4State
11-24-2023, 03:09 AM
He was in on this hire. Dont fool yourself. Keenum doesnt do anything without fat boys input.

I thought he just types up press releases?

This whole situation with Arnett to me looks like the handiwork of our boosters and Keenum went along with it knowing it probably wouldn't work. Hence the contract with the laughable buyout.

Complete with double talk- "We had to hire a coach for continuity and to keep the recruiting class together" and then we fire half the staff, hire a bunch of Mississippi Good ol Boys, and then when it fails we blame the last staff for poor recruiting when a big bullet point was keeping them for their recruiting.

Much like the hiring of Cohen as AD.

Pancho
11-24-2023, 07:20 AM
Don't think Keenum won't do his best to screw up this upcoming football hire either.

confucius say
11-24-2023, 07:57 AM
I thought he just types up press releases?

He does. To think he chooses our football coaches is incredibly ridiculous.