PDA

View Full Version : Two positives about Lebby

preachermatt83
11-23-2023, 10:56 AM
I don?t like the hire if it?s him? BUT, we WILL have an explosive offense no matter what with him, and recruiting will see an uptick.

DEDawg
11-23-2023, 10:59 AM
He will also religiously hit the portal every year which is refreshing

DownwardDawg
11-23-2023, 10:59 AM
I really hope this isn't real. Surely this is a smokescreen and we're hiring someone else. This is ruining my day so who ever did this, good job. You succeeded in getting us all pissed off on thanksgiving day. Haha

preachermatt83
11-23-2023, 11:02 AM
I really hope this isn't real. Surely this is a smokescreen and we're hiring someone else. This is ruining my day so who ever did this, good job. You succeeded in getting us all pissed off on thanksgiving day. Haha

Lol. I don’t disagree. Just trying to find a little positive. Better than Barry Odom or sumrall to me. But lebby was way down my list.

Tater
11-23-2023, 11:07 AM
There's no need to try to justify it. Just make peace with State football taking a hiatus. Today might be the last game I support my school for a while in football. Just can't reconcile that Football perceived winning >>> Not Enabling Rape. Insane.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2023, 11:10 AM
There's no need to try to justify it. Just make peace with State football taking a hiatus. Today might be the last game I support my school for a while in football. Just can't reconcile that Football perceived winning >>> Not Enabling Rape. Insane.

I really don't think this is happening.
This is a smokescreen or just a troll job.

msudawg1200
11-23-2023, 11:18 AM
I really don't think this is happening.
This is a smokescreen or just a troll job.
^This.

Quaoarsking
11-23-2023, 11:19 AM

What exactly did Lebby do at Baylor? Was he literally doing all the same stuff Briles did? If so, it's time for a fanbase revolt like the one Clay Travis did at Tennessee back in 2019.

But I'm a little skeptical of that considering how he's had a a continuous career.

HaggardDawg
11-23-2023, 11:27 AM
I?ve had a higher up NFL guy tell me Fritz or Sumrall over anyone else.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2023, 11:31 AM
Positive number 1 would be -He ain't gonna be the coach at State. Haha!

mo7888
11-23-2023, 11:49 AM
Lol. I don’t disagree. Just trying to find a little positive. Better than Barry Odom or sumrall to me. But lebby was way down my list.

That's where I'm at... he's pretty far down my list, but above Odom, Fritz, and Sumrall...

confucius say
11-23-2023, 11:53 AM
That's where I'm at... he's pretty far down my list, but above Odom, Fritz, and Sumrall...

With those below him, Who do you have above him that is realistic?

EdwardDrayton
11-23-2023, 11:59 AM
As someone commented, Lebby would be an unbelievably lazy and easy hire. Think for most of us though, apathy has set in with the candidates that are left. We've blazed through the shiny new racks and now we're digging through the bargain bin.

Just looking forward to a Thanksgiving night miracle to lift our spirits again.

mo7888
11-23-2023, 12:35 PM
With those below him, Who do you have above him that is realistic?

That's tough because i don't think anyone knows who's realistic...but if I assume Liepold isn't realistic, guys I'd have above Lebby would be:

Lashlee
Elko
Chadwell
Kinne
Manny
Traylor

In no particular order. I know several of those guys are considered unrealistic, but I just don't trust the information on that and even if you took those out, there's still a couple ahead..

preachermatt83
11-23-2023, 01:29 PM
I would absolutely hire Kinne ahead of Odom, lebby, fritz, or sumrall. Without question

AROB44
11-23-2023, 01:35 PM
I would absolutely hire Kinne ahead of Odom, lebby, fritz, or sumrall. Without question

Well....I'm glad you're not doing the hiring. With all due respect.

chef dixon
11-23-2023, 05:01 PM
Lol Kinne is not qualified for an SEC job. Not even close