PDA

View Full Version : North AL beating FSU

OhGee
11-18-2023, 07:23 PM
FSU QB just got hurt put in an ambulance.

13-0 NA first Q

Dawgface
11-18-2023, 07:30 PM
No AL are 3-7. Ha

chef dixon
11-18-2023, 07:31 PM
Some folks finding out scheduling these games the second to last week of the season isn't such a great idea

civildawg
11-18-2023, 07:39 PM
I mean it would be hard for me to play football after witnessing an injury like that

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 07:41 PM
A shame given the season the Seminoles are having.

Homedawg
11-18-2023, 07:42 PM
Some folks finding out scheduling these games the second to last week of the season isn't such a great idea

I'm not sure what you want them to do. They don't set the acc schedule. They have to play 12. Like I said, not sure what you want them to do??

BulldogBear
11-18-2023, 07:43 PM

It's the 1st quarter

Homedawg

I didn't want them in the playoff just due to Danny kannell's loud mouth. But I didn't want them to have an injury like that either. Just brutal.

Homedawg
It's the 1st quarter

Yeah but their qb is done. They aren't winning the whole thing wo him.

BulldogBear
11-18-2023, 07:44 PM
I didn't want them in the playoff just due to Danny kannell's loud mouth. But I didn't want them to have an injury like that either. Just brutal.

Who was injured? Travis?

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 07:45 PM
It's the 1st quarter

His injury and how it affects them going forward. Not this game.

Homedawg
11-18-2023, 07:45 PM
Who was injured? Travis?

Snapped his leg like a toothpick. Yes Travis.

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 07:48 PM
Yeah but their qb is done. They aren't winning the whole thing wo him.

Likely going to help Bama and their chances to get back in the Four.

RocketDawg
11-18-2023, 07:50 PM

Yeah, supposed to be cupcake weekend. Both State and OM had problems at first, and now Florida State. Auburn getting punished by NM State.

Of course, Alabama didn't have an off week. They're trying to get in the playoffs, and if FSU loses they probably will be.

Homedawg
11-18-2023, 07:55 PM
Yeah, supposed to be cupcake weekend. Both State and OM had problems at first, and now Florida State. Auburn getting punished by NM State.

Of course, Alabama didn't have an off week. They're trying to get in the playoffs, and if FSU loses they probably will be.
Fsu isn't losing. Not tonight. But it puts the next two in jeopardy

RocketDawg
11-18-2023, 07:59 PM
Fsu isn't losing. Not tonight. But it puts the next two in jeopardy

I agree. They were caught off guard, then the QB got a season-ending injury, but they'll come surging back tonight. They'll recoup for this game, but the next two will be tough. Florida's not all that good though, so they'll probably win even with the backup.

parabrave
11-18-2023, 08:10 PM
Likely going to help Bama and their chances to get back in the Four.

Bama has to worry about winning the SEC champ game. They have Wash, Mich and OH state. Even though Uga and Bama are playing the best FB of the year right now '; Got a feeling SEC only gets one this year/

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 08:20 PM
Bama has to worry about winning the SEC champ game. They have Wash, Mich and OH state. Even though Uga and Bama are playing the best FB of the year right now '; Got a feeling SEC only gets one this year/

Oh it's all about them beating Georgia. But fewer undefeated teams helps their cause in the end.

bulldawg28
11-18-2023, 08:26 PM

Agreed. The SEC making the playoffs rest squarely on the shoulders of Georgia. I don't believe Bama beating Georgia puts them ahead of Texas.

chef dixon
11-18-2023, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure what you want them to do. They don't set the acc schedule. They have to play 12. Like I said, not sure what you want them to do??

Sorry bud!

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 08:29 PM
Agreed. The SEC making the playoffs rest squarely on the shoulders of Georgia. I don't believe Bama beating Georgia puts them ahead of Texas.

Beating #1 to be SEC champ sure feels like it moves them ahead of Texas.

RocketDawg
11-18-2023, 08:32 PM
Beating #1 to be SEC champ sure feels like it moves them ahead of Texas.

Georgia/Alabama will be a really good game but I don't think Bama wins that one. Georgia's really good when they need to be.

RocketDawg
11-18-2023, 08:34 PM

Michigan had a tough game today with Maryland. Might have lost if not for the interception toward the end of the game.

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 09:08 PM
Georgia/Alabama will be a really good game but I don't think Bama wins that one. Georgia's really good when they need to be.

Agree