PDA

View Full Version : Does nobody want the JMU coach?

chef dixon
11-18-2023, 09:48 AM
I mean he clearly doesn't look like a fit here but I'm surprised at the lack of his name being thrown around in general.

Maverick91
11-18-2023, 10:40 AM
I just don't know about him. I'll take him, he looks like a weird distant twin of malzahn.

Extendedcab
11-18-2023, 11:00 AM
I mentioned him in another thread! I didn’t get many responses.

Really Clark?
11-18-2023, 11:14 AM
Great coach and would take him. Just think he may look at different openings, depending on what they are. A lot of musical chairs still to go.

MetEdDawg
11-18-2023, 11:22 AM
He's 62 and the last 13 years of his coaching career have been at James Madison, Elon, and IUP.

I'll pass because although he's been successful that's just not the background I want.

DawgFromOxford
11-18-2023, 11:35 AM
He's 62 and the last 13 years of his coaching career have been at James Madison, Elon, and IUP.

I'll pass because although he's been successful that's just not the background I want.

Same age as Willie Fritz and better head coaching performance yet Willie Fritz is apparently one of our top options according to posts I?ve read on this board. Georgia Southern and Sam Houston State aren?t exactly programs to write home about either. If it were between Fritz and Cignetti I?d much rather try Cignetti

Not saying to hire either just saying I don?t understand why some people are ok with Fritz but won?t put Cignetti in the conversation