PDA

View Full Version : Deon Sanders looks miserable tonight

The Federalist Engineer
11-18-2023, 12:25 AM
He looks like he want to quit this Colorado job.

Getting beat 6-42 with a D3 QB in the game. Shaddeur Sanders injured after getting sacked too many times.

Dewayne Johnson and Micheal Irving not on the sideline, this sucks

Todd4State
11-18-2023, 03:56 AM
Looking forward to the Air Raid update after this one.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-18-2023, 06:47 AM
He forgot to buy some OL and DL for his team.

msstate7
11-18-2023, 07:07 AM
Sanders has done a good job this year, but this was pretty unacceptable.

Really Clark?
11-18-2023, 07:15 AM
Looking forward to the Air Raid update after this one.

Lol. They finally scored a lot of points against a horrid defense. Yay?

SteelCurtain74
11-18-2023, 07:20 AM
Don't worry about Deion. He's keeping receipts unfortunately he forgot to read the fine print that stated No Refunds.

All his A-list "friends" aren't going to be connected to this train wreck.

Mjoelner34
11-18-2023, 07:43 AM
Wait! Wait! You mean hype and a loud mouth don't win ball games? Color me shocked!

Pancho
11-18-2023, 07:53 AM
aw and he has the Utes next saturday. hope that go well homey

ZedFedder
11-18-2023, 08:11 AM
Colorado was 1-11 last year. He has done a pretty good job.

Santiago
11-18-2023, 09:08 AM
Demoting his OC looks stupid now.
Going to lose that guy, who had done well with what he had to work with.

StarkVegasSteve
11-18-2023, 09:16 AM
Don't worry about Deion. He's keeping receipts unfortunately he forgot to read the fine print that stated No Refunds.

But they will come out of the woods if he is ever fired and try to make it a race thing. I think Deion is now realizing that he cannot out talent people at this level and he is going to have to win in the trenches to be successful at the P5 level.

And I do think he will be successful but he is going to have to recruit and develop on top of the portal. He cannot just rely on skill players from the portal like he could at JSU.

Santiago
11-18-2023, 09:24 AM
But they will come out of the woods if he is ever fired and try to make it a race thing. I think Deion is now realizing that he cannot out talent people at this level and he is going to have to win in the trenches to be successful at the P5 level.

And I do think he will be successful but he is going to have to recruit and develop on top of the portal. He cannot just rely on skill players from the portal like he could at JSU.

I don't see a good OL transferring to him, just based on how he trashes his current OL post game after losses. So any big recruit OL he signs will need a few years to develop. Deion will not be that patient and sit there and take losses for 2 years. He is too much into his own brand. I could see him trying to jump ship by then.

msstate7
11-18-2023, 09:31 AM
I don't see a good OL transferring to him, just based on how he trashes his current OL post game after losses. So any big recruit OL he signs will need a few years to develop. Deion will not be that patient and sit there and take losses for 2 years. He is too much into his own brand. I could see him trying to jump ship by then.

Freeze used to blame every loss on talent, and then he would proceed to upgrade that talent. Being charismatic and throwing money around works

Santiago
11-18-2023, 09:34 AM
Freeze used to blame every loss on talent, and then he would proceed to upgrade that talent. Being charismatic and throwing money around works

Freeze would do that but in a generic way about talent, and I do not recall him ever singling out say his OL group, or specific players like Deion has, and talk about replacing them.
Maybe OL will come on board in the portal for Deion, but if not he has a few years of rebuilding that line.

Turfdawg67
11-18-2023, 09:50 AM

His 3 pt victories over TCU (4-6) & Ariz St (3-7) aren't impressive. Neither is is double OT victory over Colorado St (4-6). This team could easily be 1-10.

StarkVegasSteve
11-18-2023, 09:54 AM
His 3 pt victories over TCU (4-6) & Ariz St (3-7) aren't impressive. Neither is is double OT victory over Colorado St (4-6). This team could easily be 1-10.

He did an impressive job for the task that was handed to him. This is exactly what most people thought would happen, outside of the TCU win. Most knew they had no depth and OL issues and once people got film on them then they would begin to struggle.

hopemsu
11-18-2023, 10:10 AM
I'm just glad Deion is not being rammed down our throats like he was the first 3 games, it was a dam circus. Embarrassing really.

I think Deion's days as a P5 coach are numbered. It's a very tough job, and the discipline and work required are next level. Dieon is a great 15 minute preacher. Alot of talking, not alot of substance, and by the 16th minute you find yourself thinking, will he just shut the %$$ up.

Maverick91
11-18-2023, 10:44 AM
He brought in the pretty players this year. He made comments a lot while at JSU that he has to build the both LOS. I look to see them much improved. Anyone can she that the oline is worse than a wet paper back. I'd get rid of the oline coach and the oline this year. It's just bad

HailState2008
11-18-2023, 10:49 AM

He has said over and over again that the trench is where the game is won. He?ll be fine once he gets a few recruiting cycles.

Mjoelner34
11-18-2023, 11:18 AM

The Northwestern coach has done a better job without being over-hyped or even having any kind of hype at all.

DawgFromOxford
11-18-2023, 11:41 AM
Prime will be fine at Colorado. Will he ever win a championship, probably not. Will he turn them into a continual bowl bound program that ranks in the top 25 while he?s the head coach there? I?d bet on it.

He took over a 1-11 team and dismissed half of it in one off season. Give him another year or 2 to recruit and buy more players and they?ll be just fine

EdwardDrayton
11-18-2023, 11:46 AM

Substitute 'Mississippi State' in place of 'Colorado' and your second sentence would change drastically and would not have the word 'good' in it. By the way Colorado is in last place.

Coach34
11-18-2023, 12:37 PM

that was an outlier. They hadnt been that bad before that. Finishing with 6 straight losses this year and 8 of last 9 isnt a big step forward

WinningIsRelentless
11-18-2023, 12:45 PM
Y?all act like he will still be coaching after his kids are done playing.

Bothrops
11-18-2023, 01:50 PM
Deion won't be there after his sons are gone.

BulldogBear
11-18-2023, 02:59 PM

Thus. I doubt he coaches anywhere after they're done. He has enough money to not GAF and so he really doesn't. It's all a show. When the boys are done he'll blame some farcical systemic flaw in the system and bow out with he'll think is some kind of honor but is really just a cop out.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2023, 03:38 PM

Yep. He kept telling reporters about keeping receipts. I keep receipts too. Where is Louis? He was bringing Louis with him. Does Louis not block? Deion runs his mouth and doesn?t back it up.

And when he would go out to eat in Jackson, he was not nice and NEVER tipped. He?s full of himself.

Really Clark?
11-18-2023, 03:47 PM
Yep. He kept telling reporters about keeping receipts. I keep receipts too. Where is Louis? He was bringing Louis with him. Does Louis not block? Deion runs his mouth and doesn?t back it up.

And when he would go out to eat in Jackson, he was not nice and NEVER tipped. He?s full of himself.

And he hates children, old people and dogs too! Lol***

Sorry your post made me laugh, not jinking on ya

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2023, 03:54 PM
And he hates children, old people and dogs too! Lol***

Sorry your post made me laugh, not jinking on ya

When he and 4-5 others come in and DEMAND a certain table, and drop the “do you know who I am” line almost weekly, then run up a $500 bill and leave zero tip. When you do that 2 times a month, screw that guy.

Goldendawg
11-18-2023, 04:02 PM

His QB son will stay hurt behind that line. May make his best $ at CO rather than NFL. Other son looks meh at CB/safety. Prime no longer using past rep to draw players and out talent SWAC. If he could have learned to cross arms and twiddle his fingers, last night he would have looked like ZA, especially first half.