PDA

View Full Version : Name your top 3 choices- coordinators only

HoopsDawg
11-16-2023, 06:59 PM
And how many head coaches would we have to miss on to go coordinator route.

Cooterpoot
11-16-2023, 07:04 PM
Briles, Lebby, Schumann, Stein
3 misses (unless Fritz is 3rd and then go 2 misses)

Jarius
11-16-2023, 07:09 PM
Schumann, Briles, Lebby

Mjoelner34
11-16-2023, 07:14 PM
Lebby, Lebby and Lebby with misses on (in no particular order) Chadwell, Leipold, Traylor, Herman, Lashlee, Kinne and Klieman

CaptainObvious
11-16-2023, 07:23 PM
Lebby, Lebby and Lebby with misses on (in no particular order) Chadwell, Leipold, Traylor, Herman, Lashlee, Kinne and Klieman

Frankly it would be totally embarrassing to gauge interests from all those and get turned down.

Mjoelner34
11-16-2023, 07:31 PM
Frankly it would be totally embarrassing to gauge interests from all those and get turned down.

I want one of those head coaches. If we can't get any of them, I'd go Lebby or possibly gauge the interest from Danny boy. After that, shake up Fritz, Sumrall, Campbell, Helton and Gus Bus and see who falls out.

HoopsDawg
11-16-2023, 08:50 PM

You think Kinne is clearly ahead of all the coordinators?

CaptainObvious
11-16-2023, 08:55 PM
Y'all are scaring me.

I am beginning to worry that we end up with
Jovester Croomhead!

Mjoelner34
11-16-2023, 09:01 PM
You think Kinne is clearly ahead of all the coordinators?

I really like him but being short on HC experience, I would probably tag him as equal with Lebby and Danny boy on my list. Kinne, young, innovative and exciting but short on HC experience. Lebby, good offenses wherever he has gone but zero HC experience. Danny boy part deux, not a great recruiter but a great teacher who has proven he can coach-up diamonds in the rough, may get bored and check out again if that same fire is even still there to start with.

Coach34
11-16-2023, 09:23 PM

If we miss on our Top 3 targets- bring back Mullen. But I will say if we end up with Lebby- I can get behind that

HoopsDawg
11-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Briles, Lebby, Schumann, Stein
3 misses (unless Fritz is 3rd and then go 2 misses)

To me, it feels like we would have to miss on 5-6 before we went the coordinator route. I can't see us missing on Fritz or Herman though.

Mjoelner34
11-16-2023, 09:36 PM
If we miss on our Top 3 targets- bring back Mullen. But I will say if we end up with Lebby- I can get behind that

If we miss on the coaches I listed first, I would group Kinne, Lebby and Dan and let it play out like this:
https://media.tenor.com/BoP15ivlEP0AAAAC/let%27s-roll.gif

ETA: We could sell tickets to the event with proceeds going to the NIL.