PDA

View Full Version : nobody really knows SQUAT!

woof
11-14-2023, 01:12 PM
Long time listener but first time caller. Hilarious to know after many years following this board for possible information, nobody really knows SQUAT! Many (im)posters here (like C34) predicted Arnett & Friends would not be dealt with until after the season. That turned out to be FALSE. Now, other various (im)posters are predicting Mullen to come back? LOL!!! That will also turn out FALSE. Just shows truth, nobody here knows anything and there is no news until it breaks from MSU AD.

ScoobaDawg
11-14-2023, 01:40 PM
Ya'll have fun with this one...

Saltydog
11-14-2023, 01:45 PM
My best friend?s sister?s boyfriend?s brother?s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who?s going with a girl who saw Selmon at 31 Flavor's last night. I guess it?s pretty serious.

FISHDAWG
11-14-2023, 01:58 PM
There are and have been posters here that are obviously close to the program... I know that if I were told something in confidence then I wouldn't say anything on a message board either and their silence is why they remain in the know.
Or it could be that there just isn't anything to tell... either way those posters don't owe us a damn thing and I appreciate the fact that they aren't on here running their mouth about it... now maybe after business is official and announced they could give us some behind the scenes details but until then.......we have Bert Stare

dawgday166
11-14-2023, 02:04 PM
LMAO. Everything on here should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Msujd164
11-14-2023, 02:09 PM
Long time listener but first time caller. Hilarious to know after many years following this board for possible information, nobody really knows SQUAT! Many (im)posters here (like C34) predicted Arnett & Friends would not be dealt with until after the season. That turned out to be FALSE. Now, other various (im)posters are predicting Mullen to come back? LOL!!! That will also turn out FALSE. Just shows truth, nobody here knows anything and there is no news until it breaks from MSU AD.

Someone needs to go ahead and ban Arnett from the board. Zach, you can?t make yourself that obvious, this was way to easy to pick you out.

starkvegasdawg
11-14-2023, 02:12 PM
If none of the posters here no squat then you have no idea if Mullen is being considered or not.

Really Clark?
11-14-2023, 02:18 PM
You joined today to make that post. You will fit right in...good lord.

BrunswickDawg
11-14-2023, 02:38 PM

There is only 1 authority on coaching searches on the interwebs. He goes by Bert Stare - his track record is flawless.

Maverick91
11-14-2023, 02:42 PM
Everyone has said it and every knows it unless it comes from Bert it’s not gospel.

Also bold strategy for this to be your first post to bash the board.

vindastra
11-14-2023, 02:51 PM
There is only 1 authority on coaching searches on the interwebs. He goes by Bert Stare - his track record is flawless.

The next Bert Stare thread is going to be lit.

preachermatt83
11-14-2023, 02:54 PM
MOST on here don’t know anything. But there are a few guys here that are close to the program for sure. And have knowledge. As for this search, nobody knows anything yet. That’s a fact

TrapGame
11-14-2023, 02:57 PM
MOST on here don’t know anything. But there are a few guys here that are close to the program for sure. And have knowledge. As for this search, nobody knows anything yet. That’s a fact

Which makes me really like Selmon. So far this doesn't look like a circus. He's making sure the clowns and the monkeys don't take over.

defiantdog
11-14-2023, 02:58 PM
Great first post, welcome to ED

parabrave
11-14-2023, 02:59 PM

Dam woofie apparently you're not familiar with the concept of fan message boards. Hey Scoob I didn't know you had a call in show.

Coach34
11-14-2023, 03:01 PM
Too funny

A) I didnt say we'd wait until the end. I asked what's the difference in doing it now or then? Firing him yesterday did nothing except get people excited about a coaching search that we will know nothing about until after the Egg Bowl

B) One thing is known- we want someone that's a HC or has that experience. We may not get it- but that is what we want

C) Welcome. Glad to add another douchebag to the board. We were running low

Coursesuper
11-14-2023, 03:03 PM
You joined today to make that post. You will fit right in...good lord.

HA!

woof
11-14-2023, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;1560264]Too funny

A) I didnt say we'd wait until the end.

I thought you said after the Kentucky game, the ppl here waiting for a firing that week or this week or anytime before the Egg bowl, were wasting their time, that there was NOT going to be a firing until after the Egg Bowl...

defiantdog
11-14-2023, 05:01 PM
Too funny

A) I didnt say we'd wait until the end. I asked what's the difference in doing it now or then? Firing him yesterday did nothing except get people excited about a coaching search that we will know nothing about until after the Egg Bowl

B) One thing is known- we want someone that's a HC or has that experience. We may not get it- but that is what we want

C) Welcome. Glad to add another douchebag to the board. We were running low
A) Correct since Selmon started the search a while ago [ETA: but Arnett needed to go, he knew he was gone so what was the point]
B) We're getting a standing HC this time
C) Naw, we're all still here