PDA

View Full Version : Does Knox move more towards air raid?

Msujd164
11-13-2023, 11:30 AM
With Will coming back, and the obvious conclusion that Barbarys offense is horse shit? How hard would it be to just line up and run it for just the last 2 games?

StarkVegasSteve
11-13-2023, 11:35 AM
I mean Barbay is still the OC and unfortunately for some….Brock is still the DC. Maybe we run more Barbay stuff but we are not going full AR for the final 2.

Msujd164
11-13-2023, 11:40 AM
Im not saying go full air raid, but the majority of our roster is more familiar with it than Barbays crap show.

confucius say
11-13-2023, 11:42 AM
You're not making a complete overhaul like that with different terminology etc...

But you could, and should, emphasize those parts of your offense that already exist. Would not surprise me to see more 10 personnel and more quick game.

Homedawg
11-13-2023, 11:42 AM
Im not saying go full air raid, but the majority of our roster is more familiar with it than Barbays crap show.

you cant just change the offense in a day.

CaptainObvious
11-13-2023, 11:44 AM

Uhh? Arnett did!🙄🙄🙄

Msujd164
11-13-2023, 11:57 AM

I obviously said I was not saying go full air raid. It is not that hard to pick back up several of the AR concepts and plays. Will could call that. Most of our personnel know it.

Coursesuper
11-13-2023, 12:03 PM
You have two games in ten days, do you really expect anything to change other than getting a couple of players back from injury?

FISHDAWG
11-13-2023, 12:05 PM
What's the status of Marks and Pittman for Saturday?

BlackSailsDawg
11-13-2023, 12:06 PM
Yeah, we may get some changes, but it will be within the scope of Barbay's playbook that he can not coach. We need more 10 and less 12. Limit PA passing because we can not block this scheme long enough to execute it.

But Barbay has to know that he is now coaching for another gig. It's not like he was the top desired OC.

Churchill
11-13-2023, 12:07 PM
You have two games in ten days, do you really expect anything to change other than getting a couple of players back from injury?

Hopefully the team's attitude and level of enthusiasm.

BuckyIsAB****
11-13-2023, 12:09 PM
Get the H back/TE off the field and put Zavion and Whittemore out there together. It?s a joke it hasn?t happened yet. It is coaching malpractice. You are saying that Goede and Ellis are better than Creed and Walley

R2Dawg
11-13-2023, 12:25 PM
Uhh? Arnett did!������

Dude, he had a whole spring and fall camp to do it. We play again in 5 days. Leach did same thing in preseason. We are not and do not need to add more confusion 5 days before we might get a W.

R2Dawg
11-13-2023, 12:26 PM
Hopefully the team's attitude and level of enthusiasm.

This is what I hope to see. I hope to see a play loose nothing to lose mentality in the egg bowl with the team wanting to go out a winner. Young players are playing to impress the next HC.

Very positive mojo to finish the season with some hope for next year now.

Santiago
11-13-2023, 12:29 PM
Get the H back/TE off the field and put Zavion and Whittemore out there together. It?s a joke it hasn?t happened yet. It is coaching malpractice. You are saying that Goede and Ellis are better than Creed and Walley

Is Walley playing in 4 games or less, so he has another season?

StarkVegasSteve
11-13-2023, 12:31 PM
Is Walley playing in 4 games or less, so he has another season?

Walley is gone at the end of the year regardless. He has been passed over by the receivers we currently have.

BlackSailsDawg
11-13-2023, 12:47 PM
Walley is gone at the end of the year regardless. He has been passed over by the receivers we currently have.

Isn't that awesome to be able to say? MSU... great WR room, Great RB room, and had a great QB room.

Get back to why MSU, in a NIL world, was able to recruit them.

basedog
11-13-2023, 01:10 PM

Bob Tyler did in the 70's. Too bad he was messed up in the head.