PDA

View Full Version : Shiano at Tennessee situation

preachermatt83
11-13-2023, 11:08 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that this could be one of those awful search situations where the fan base is hugely divided and no one will be happy? I?m afraid it could get there because people thinking we are about to hire some home run name, are going to be disappointed. Doesn?t mean we won?t hire a good coach. But big name? I don?t think so.

Coursesuper
11-13-2023, 11:09 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that this could be one of those awful search situations where the fan base is hugely divided and no one will be happy? I?m afraid it could get there because people thinking we are about to hire some home run name, are going to be disappointed. Doesn?t mean we won?t hire a good coach. But big name? I don?t think so.

Fulmer torpedoed that guy.

sandjunky
11-13-2023, 11:11 AM
Clay Travis used outkick as the bullhorn to kill that as well

HancockCountyDog
11-13-2023, 11:11 AM

Can we just enjoy the moment of hope for a few hours. I mean, lets get turned down by a few coaches first.

Leroy Jenkins
11-13-2023, 11:12 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that this could be one of those awful search situations where the fan base is hugely divided and no one will be happy?

I don't think the fanbase is big, or loud, enough to influence a coaching search.

Quaoarsking
11-13-2023, 11:21 AM
We don't have a Clay Travis, so probably not.