PDA

View Full Version : Tough night for the fighting Coach 34s

bobcat91
11-12-2023, 12:17 AM
A humiliating kick in the crotch over and over again from a mid level SEC program starting their 3rd QB of the year. Your boys are the worst staff in MSU history and my only regret is they won't televise firing them so I can watch. You ridicule a HOF Coach who won 157 games but tell us what a great bunch we have now. Enjoy watching these sorry bastards being unemployed shortly

Goldendawg
11-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Maybe he will just post what he cooked tonight on "The Food Network".com and spare us his take on this aTm disaster tomorrow.***

Jacksondevildog
11-12-2023, 06:45 AM
The good ole boy network is deep within the coaching mentality in the state of Mississippi. Hire ole Johnny because I know him and he hunts with me, even though we have much better options wanting the job. It?s crippled multiple high school programs around the state and it?s crippling ours right now. Having that buddy on staff to give you intel outweighs having a competent staff and product on the field for some people.

msugolf
11-12-2023, 07:11 AM
The good ole boy network is deep within the coaching mentality in the state of Mississippi. Hire ole Johnny because I know him and he hunts with me, even though we have much better options wanting the job. It?s crippled multiple high school programs around the state and it?s crippling ours right now. Having that buddy on staff to give you intel outweighs having a competent staff and product on the field for some people.

This diseased mentality doesn?t just apply to football. You can find it in everything in MS, especially business. This state is so warped in their decision making process that they?ll destroy or turn their nose at anything they don?t know cause ?it aint how we do it around here?

R2Dawg
11-12-2023, 07:48 AM
This diseased mentality doesn?t just apply to football. You can find it in everything in MS, especially business. This state is so warped in their decision making process that they?ll destroy or turn their nose at anything they don?t know cause ?it aint how we do it around here?

It ain't just MS either; it is everywhere - every state, every company. It is the sick world we live.

Catfish
11-12-2023, 08:06 AM
A humiliating kick in the crotch over and over again from a mid level SEC program starting their 3rd QB of the year. Your boys are the worst staff in MSU history and my only regret is they won't televise firing them so I can watch. You ridicule a HOF Coach who won 157 games but tell us what a great bunch we have now. Enjoy watching these sorry bastards being unemployed shortly

Rep given

Pancho
11-12-2023, 08:07 AM
I'm with Tater on this one. Tarmac

CoachT14
11-12-2023, 08:08 AM
Jean34 deserves all the smoke. 2 weeks ago he was still toting water on this staff. He halfway flipped last week to try and save face. But even then still tried to blame it on other things than the coaching staff.

Pancho
11-12-2023, 08:09 AM
I don't think Arnett knows how to turn his headset on.

TheLostDawg
11-12-2023, 08:28 AM

That's why we needed an outside AD so badly

HRTFXR
11-12-2023, 08:29 AM
I don't think Arnett knows how to turn his headset on.

Would he know what to say if he did?

Pancho
11-12-2023, 08:30 AM
no

msudawg1200
11-12-2023, 08:40 AM

Amen brother. Preach

DEDawg
11-12-2023, 09:00 AM

Yep. It happens everywhere because that is human nature, but as a collective MS is the worst on the planet outside of a Sharia law nation.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-12-2023, 11:35 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobcat91 again.

Thank you!