PDA

View Full Version : If these morons aren't fired tomorrow...

CadaverDawg
11-11-2023, 10:51 PM
Selmon has no sack.

Cannot let this continue another week if you expect this fan base to support you, Selmon. Fire him tonight. Show us you see this as unacceptable.

TrapGame
11-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Total shit show. Arnett doesn't have a clue how to be a head coach. This was a huge mistake that needs to be rectified ASAP.

Cooterpoot
11-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Amateur Hour

Quaoarsking
11-11-2023, 11:00 PM
It has to be.

The Federalist Engineer
11-11-2023, 11:00 PM
If Arnett lasts the week, then Selmon is not an AD, just fire him too.

Op4isabitch
11-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Absolutely, has to be axed tonight.

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 11:01 PM
If its not done then Selmon and Keenum
Can go

vindastra
11-11-2023, 11:03 PM
If its not done then Selmon and Keenum
Can go

But but but...Keenum is a very powerful man in the nation...blablabla...

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 11:07 PM
But but but...Keenum is a very powerful man in the nation...blablabla...

Well he definitely showed some power in this one

parabrave
11-11-2023, 11:39 PM
I swear this could be Arnett

https://youtu.be/N0H-TvVs4yw

Goldendawg
11-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Selmon has no sack.

Cannot let this continue another week if you expect this fan base to support you, Selmon. Fire him tonight. Show us you see this as unacceptable.

Yeah our rookie, in over his head, on the job training HC needs to be fired by our rookie, on the job training AD (see a trend in hiring here?) tomorrow for sure. Hope he is competent enough to fire our incompetent FB HC and can help hire a real one ASAP!

Tater
11-12-2023, 01:47 AM
Tarmac

CadaverDawg
11-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Well Selmon, you waited too long. Already lost credibility. Only goes down from here. A&M fires a coach that spanks us by 40+, meanwhile you're sitting there doing nothing. If we don't have an announcement soon today, it may be time for multiple searches and MSU to start being serious about this football program before we end up on the outside looking in at the Super Conferences. We don't act soon and we'll be hoping they pull a few teams like us in there to beat up on for Homecoming, bc that will be all we're good for.

maroonmania
11-12-2023, 09:15 AM
Well Selmon, you waited too long. Already lost credibility. Only goes down from here. A&M fires a coach that spanks us by 40+, meanwhile you're sitting there doing nothing. If we don't have an announcement soon today, it may be time for multiple searches and MSU to start being serious about this football program before we end up on the outside looking in at the Super Conferences. We don't act soon and we'll be hoping they pull a few teams like us in there to beat up on for Homecoming, bc that will be all we're good for.

Selmon? Is he even still around? Nobody would know because I don't know of one meaningful thing he has done since he got the job.

BuckyIsAB****
11-12-2023, 09:40 AM

It?s ridiculous. Beyond words really.

RockyDog
11-12-2023, 10:58 AM
You guys really expect the invisible AD to earn his money?

BuckyIsAB****
11-12-2023, 12:48 PM

Im starting to think he is a figurehead

Quaoarsking
11-12-2023, 12:51 PM
There's a complete disaster brewing right now that can only be held off by firing Arnett this afternoon.

EdwardDrayton
11-12-2023, 12:55 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/bNmVGw86/IMG-5525.gif (https://postimages.org/)

DownwardDawg
11-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Im starting to think he is a figurehead

I've expressed concerns about his leadership for months. I'm still holding out hope he'll pull a Byrne and hire a Mullen. But I doubt it.

EdwardDrayton
11-12-2023, 01:10 PM

That is EXACTLY what we expect. We gave him a pass on Lemo. Not for this one though. And I like him; I want him to get it right. But the time is NOW.