PDA

View Full Version : Dear 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus ?.

Coursesuper
11-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Please let us make a change tomorrow morning.,

Quaoarsking
11-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Selmon (Keenum, the shadowy cabal of high-rolling boosters, etc.) can really unite the fanbase tomorrow, or just let it burn.

preachermatt83
11-11-2023, 08:57 PM
It’s been a long time since I’ve said this, but if we are gonna lose I want to get best as bad as possible. I want changes made and the sooner the better. Losing bad is the best way

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2023, 09:07 PM
I fear the only way a change is made is to completely bottom out and lose to USM next Saturday.

TrapGame
11-11-2023, 09:13 PM
I fear the only way a change is made is to completely bottom out and lose to USM next Saturday.

That's a possibility. We suck something fierce.

msugolf
11-11-2023, 09:14 PM

Nope. Hes gone. And has been told

DownwardDawg
11-11-2023, 09:15 PM

You mean in season change? Because no way he's coming back. That change is happening 100%.

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2023, 09:16 PM
You mean in season change? Because no way he's coming back. That change is happening 100%.

Correct. I should have clarified I meant in season change. He is without a doubt gone the moment the clock hits zero on Thanksgiving.

SailingDawg
11-11-2023, 09:23 PM
Is Tony Hughes still on staff?

Leeshouldveflanked
11-11-2023, 09:24 PM
Nope. Hes gone. And has been told
If he has been told, why would he even be on the sideline?

Leeshouldveflanked
11-11-2023, 09:25 PM
Is Tony Hughes still on staff?
Tony Hughes been drawing that check for awhile now.

Coursesuper
11-11-2023, 09:28 PM
If he has been told, why would he even be on the sideline?

To be paid his buyout.

basedog
11-11-2023, 09:29 PM
It’s Coming.

Kingbarkus
11-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Nope. Hes gone. And has been toldwhy would you tell him? I understand paying him off but let him work it off. The meathead lied to us and the players following Leach’s death.

BeardoMSU
11-11-2023, 09:36 PM
It’s been a long time since I’ve said this, but if we are gonna lose I want to get best as bad as possible. I want changes made and the sooner the better. Losing bad is the best way

This^^^, Preach.

EdwardDrayton
11-11-2023, 09:44 PM
There's nothing left. Do it now Zac.

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2023, 09:45 PM

Agreed. Do it tomorrow morning and let Knox take over.

BeardoMSU
11-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Granted, OM's backup QBs would likely still beat us, but with Dart possibly out, we don't need our emotional small minded boosters getting excited about beating a depleted OM team and keeping this staff. We put way too much focus on the EB, in general, but that would be horrifically shortsighted.

Coursesuper
11-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Granted, OM's backup QBs would likely still beat us, but with Dart possibly out, we don't need our emotional small minded boosters getting excited about beating a depleted OM team and keeping this staff. We put way too much focus on the EB, in general, but that would be horrifically shortsighted.

Shit son, we just might not beat southern. The quit is strong with this bunch now. This bullshit could get Charlie Shira bad.

ScoobaDawg
11-11-2023, 09:52 PM

Last time I said that was crooms last egg bowl....

BulldogBear
11-11-2023, 09:52 PM

This. Doing it now is critical, and here's why. If we let him stick around, we might 17 around and win the EB. And he'll get a certain degree of credit for that in the cfb world. It won't save him, but it's better not to allow a possibility of that situation to occur. We'll know why he gets canned anyway. The lessons of JoMo and Matt Luke have been taken to heart.

But it's possible that it's not a good look to potential candidates. Better to have the hypothetical EB win be credited to the players and the interim.

Cowbell
11-11-2023, 11:20 PM
This. Doing it now is critical, and here's why. If we let him stick around, we might 17 around and win the EB. And he'll get a certain degree of credit for that in the cfb world. It won't save him, but it's better not to allow a possibility of that situation to occur. We'll know why he gets canned anyway. The lessons of JoMo and Matt Luke have been taken to heart.

But it's possible that it's not a good look to potential candidates. Better to have the hypothetical EB win be credited to the players and the interim.

Lol - now this is funny - Kiffin ain't losing that game

msudawg1200
11-11-2023, 11:22 PM

We ain't coming close to winning the EB. Kiffin is going to try and lay 60 on us and will probably succeed

Quaoarsking
11-11-2023, 11:23 PM
We are more likely to win the Egg Bowl if we fire him before, which is yet another reason why we must be fired tomorrow!

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2023, 11:23 PM
We ain't coming close to winning the EB. Kiffin is going to try and lay 60 on us and will probably succeed

And then the teams will go in for halftime.

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2023, 11:24 PM
We are more likely to win the Egg Bowl if we fire him before, which is yet another reason why we must be fired tomorrow!

You are right. We go from a 1% chance to a 2% chance. We have a shitty roster. Changing coaches is not going to change that.

Todd4State
11-11-2023, 11:30 PM

This is exactly why Arnett has to go now.

Todd4State
11-11-2023, 11:30 PM

And this.

redstickdawg
11-11-2023, 11:35 PM
who on this staff would you want to step into the HC space for the remainder of the season if we fire arnett? I don't see anyone on this staff that I would want in that role, not that I want Arnett either. We are fooked

Todd4State
11-11-2023, 11:37 PM
who on this staff would you want to step into the HC space for the remainder of the season if we fire arnett? I don't see anyone on this staff that I would want in that role, not that I want Arnett either. We are fooked

Doesn't really matter. It's an interim spot. I would guess Tony Hughes or Greg Knox.

defiantdog
11-11-2023, 11:39 PM

A microwave could replace Arnett and we'd see no difference in coaching.

Quaoarsking
11-11-2023, 11:48 PM
You are right. We go from a 1% chance to a 2% chance. We have a shitty roster. Changing coaches is not going to change that.

It's still an unpredictable rivalry game. It would go from like 15% to like 45%.

preachermatt83
11-11-2023, 11:52 PM
Last time I said that was crooms last egg bowl....

Me too. That?s the game I was actually thinking about.

William Tecumsah Sherman
11-11-2023, 11:54 PM
If my group shows up at the egg, it?s only to pay respect to Bookie, Jett, and a few others.

Pancho
11-12-2023, 07:50 AM
86" big screen with a remote for me. We don't have plans to visit Scott Field until the tenor of the football program is changed.

basedog
11-12-2023, 08:01 AM
I predict Arnett want be at the Egg Bowl. We had 6 penalties 9n the first quarter last night. I quit watching before halftime but I did tune in in off and on. No words can describe this staff except unacceptable! We are the worse fundamental coached team in the SEC. Football drives the athletic department, got to get Arnett and staff out fast. there is no way anyway at Msu will be against it either.....well maybe and I have heard enough from him.