PDA

View Full Version : Warning to any MSU fan going to oxford for the egg bowl next year

AlSwearengen
12-04-2013, 11:57 PM
olemiss people have convinced themselves that the only reason they lost the egg bowl this year is because they simply don't give a shit about it. Next year they will give a shit in order to win. I expect them to go overboard in giving a shit and oxford will be a dangerous place for anyone in maroon. Those sons of bitches will be in rare form next season.

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2013, 11:59 PM
olemiss people have convinced themselves that the only reason they lost the egg bowl this year is because they simply don't give a shit about it. Next year they will give a shit in order to win. I expect them to go overboard in giving a shit and oxford will be a dangerous place for anyone in maroon. Those sons of bitches will be in rare form next season.

Sweet, then they'll have to stop Dak

bluelightstar
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
They were in rare form last year. Never been yelled at like that by "mature adults."

Pollodawg
12-05-2013, 12:48 AM
It doesn't matter. Dakbow will be on hand to help edge yet another OM coach toward the door.

RougeDawg
12-05-2013, 01:00 AM
I don't give a shit. I'll be there, just like I have every other time we've played them since 1999. **** them. I don't miss Egg Bowls (Except Crooms last stand), and I wear all GD maroon to the games in Oxford. Maroon pants, maroon shirt, and maroon jacket. I can't wait to roll them up and send them all running for the hills(asylums).

Oxfordawg
12-05-2013, 01:42 AM
I wear some form of maroon everyday. Can't think of one I have ever feared

Political Hack
12-05-2013, 07:56 AM
sounds therapeutic.

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
They were in rare form last year. Never been yelled at like that by "mature adults."

But...but...but they all say that everyone is welcome to tailgate in that little slice of heaven on earth they call the grove. Why, even MSU fans are welcome to crash any tailgate party, eat their food, drink their wine, and screw their women on the buffet table two at a time. Surely, this is not more bear delusion. Maybe they have their bowties a little tight and it is cutting off oxygen to their brains causing these delusions.

Bo Darville
12-05-2013, 08:37 AM
You couldn't find anyone on that campus man enough to whip my ass.

ED_Walk_On
12-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Yeahhhhh I'm sure we will be in so much danger. Do you really believe this stuff? Awesome post!!!!!

gtowndawg
12-05-2013, 10:33 AM
nm

Political Hack
12-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I've never been beat up by anyone wearing red pants or a bow tie so I feel ok about the situation.

curmudgeon
12-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Well, we will have to give them the Arizona State treatment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/asu-student-kicked-in-the-face_n_4386555.html

AlSwearengen
12-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeahhhhh I'm sure we will be in so much danger. Do you really believe this stuff? Awesome post!!!!!

Will blood flow in the streets? Of course not. Seriously though dumbass, expect a little extra intensity from them next year. There is a pattern with them and they are following it to a T. A lot has to be played out between now and next season and a lot of factors will have to be considered, but next year's egg bowl sets up to be more important than usual. It will be pretty intense.

BulldogDX55
12-05-2013, 11:45 AM
You couldn't find anyone on that campus man enough to whip my ass.

I've never been beat up by anyone wearing red pants or a bow tie so I feel ok about the situation.

Like almost every college game, it is not the actual students or alumni you have to worry about, but the rebel flag waving, cut off tee wearing, drunk as all hell sidewalk alumni.