PDA

View Full Version : Michigan "SignGate" Scandal...

TUSK
11-08-2023, 10:32 PM
Any of you cats keepin' up with this and/or have an opinion?

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2023, 10:56 PM
I?ve kept up.

Michigan went 120 with their finger out the window in a 70 mph speed limit. They exceedingly broke the rules.

IMO, Harbaugh should get a show cause.

It?s not about if you think stealing signs is bad or not. What wrong is that exceedingly broke known rules that other teams seem to abide by

TUSK
11-08-2023, 11:01 PM
"Harbaugh should get a show cause. It's not about if you think stealing signs is bad or not. What wrong is that exceedingly broke known rules..."

I'm down with that... Do you think they'll get the "OH State" treatment & defer any potential penalties til next year?

parabrave
11-08-2023, 11:21 PM
They have a hard on for Jimmy all the while he is pissing on their door with his hand down their daughters blouse flipping them off.

parabrave
11-08-2023, 11:22 PM
"Harbaugh should get a show cause. It's not about if you think stealing signs is bad or not. What wrong is that exceedingly broke known rules..."

I'm down with that... Do you think they'll get the "OH State" treatment & defer any potential penalties til next year?

Naw but they might throw the book at Indiana just to show them they mean business!

SailingDawg
11-08-2023, 11:24 PM
I love how they fire the supposed sign stealer as if he was rogue. Absolutely Harbaugh knew about this and should be removed. He?s a tool.

AROB44
11-09-2023, 06:56 AM
It's BS. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Pancho
11-09-2023, 06:59 AM
this is so elementary. everybody does it, or they should

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2023, 07:48 AM
It's BS. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I don?t think many if any other teams do in person scouting and videoing like Michigan has been doing

Maroonthirteen
11-09-2023, 09:19 AM
My thoughts.... I feel like I've been lied to.

All this time, the guys on the sidelines holding up the sheets trying to hide those signals from people behind them. The threat was in front of you. Hahahaha.

Get rid of the sheets.