BuckyIsAB****
11-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Gonna start Saturday

msstate7
11-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Good move, arnett. Wright has proven he can't get it done

EdwardDrayton
11-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Coaching IQ moving in the right direction.

Quaoarsking
11-08-2023, 07:30 PM
I'd be pretty dumbfounded if he didn't, even coming from Arnett. I bet we lose something like 28-14.

R2Dawg
11-08-2023, 08:25 PM
He must have listened to Sports Talk this afternoon.

Todd4State
11-09-2023, 12:14 AM
Only logical thing to do if Will isn't healthy. Wright may be the worst QB I've seen at MSU.

Will be interesting to see how Parson does with a week of game planning as I don't think they prepared him very much for Kentucky.

FISHDAWG
11-09-2023, 10:25 AM
I just hope he doesn't get roasted here or on other social media.... I'm glad he's finally getting a chance but it seems almost criminal to throw a freshman into this chaos.... nobody knows what to expect other than this is a move of desperation... just remember that he is probably our future... I'll bet the staff is regretting now that he didn't get any playing time against our ooc cupcakes

Quaoarsking
11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
I just hope he doesn't get roasted here or on other social media.... I'm glad he's finally getting a chance but it seems almost criminal to throw a freshman into this chaos.... nobody knows what to expect other than this is a move of desperation... just remember that he is probably our future... I'll bet the staff is regretting now that he didn't get any playing time against our ooc cupcakes

On the other hand, he could start our last 3 games and still redshirt the year thanks to not playing him until the Kentucky game. We may be super glad in 2027.

gtowndawg
11-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Let's just hope he's not seriously injured because A&M is going to be all over him.

TrapGame
11-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Let's just hope he's not seriously injured because A&M is going to be all over him.

This.

And this also sounds like an attempt to keep him here after the season is over.

Johnson85
11-09-2023, 10:58 AM
On the other hand, he could start our last 3 games and still redshirt the year thanks to not playing him until the Kentucky game. We may be super glad in 2027.

The only question is after he leads us to a 3-0 record to finish the year, can he play in the bowl game and still keep his redshirt?**

HancockCountyDog
11-09-2023, 11:02 AM
I hope I?m wrong about what I saw on Parson. I thought UK played safe for most of the game and when they brought pressure it was trouble.

PCHSDawg
11-09-2023, 11:05 AM
The only question is after he leads us to a 3-0 record to finish the year, can he play in the bowl game and still keep his redshirt?**

Yes

GoDawgz
11-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Let the young man play and cut him loose slinging the rock.
Smart play calling (i know, i know) to his strengths.
If he throws some picks, so be it. What is there to lose at this point?!
No better place to get him exposed to big time SEC football and crowds than at TAMU.

GoDawgz
11-09-2023, 11:37 AM
I hope I?m wrong about what I saw on Parson. I thought UK played safe for most of the game and when they brought pressure it was trouble.

Maybe a little, but it was still better than anything we have seen the last 3 games!
Time for him to earn some stripes.

gtowndawg
11-09-2023, 11:45 AM

Hate to knit pick too but he played with a glove on his throwing hand which tells me he probably has small hands. But Tom Brady used one his last few years I beleive.

Really Clark?
11-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Hate to knit pick too but he played with a glove on his throwing hand which tells me he probably has small hands. But Tom Brady used one his last few years I beleive.

That was his hurt hand.

TALL DAWG
11-09-2023, 11:55 AM
Stop worrying about him getting injured.
Its time for him to play and let chips fall however.

TheLostDawg
11-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Rogers came in on a short summer and started against sec only schedule. Get out of here.

Goldendawg
11-09-2023, 12:58 PM

Redshirts are about meaningless in this portal world. No QB worth a flip will sit around 4 or 5 years waiting to play somewhere. He's a player, play him!

Goldendawg
11-09-2023, 01:00 PM

He is recovering from a hand injury I read. Think he hit it on a D player's helmet in practice.

EdwardDrayton
11-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Time for him to get reps and show what he can do. And if he can't, we'll be spending NIL elsewhere.

gtowndawg
11-09-2023, 02:15 PM
He is recovering from a hand injury I read. Think he hit it on a D player's helmet in practice.

That makes sense. Thanks.

War Machine Dawg
11-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Redshirts are about meaningless in this portal world. No QB worth a flip will sit around 4 or 5 years waiting to play somewhere. He's a player, play him!

You get it. Playing talented freshmen is imperative now. They're not going to wait their turn anymore. The portal and NIL have ensured that and created de facto free agency.

Homedawg
11-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Time for him to get reps and show what he can do. And if he can't, we'll be spending NIL elsewhere.

We are going to be spendign NIL at Qb no matter what he does.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-10-2023, 01:42 AM
I'm hoping Rogers can start or back up Parson. I believe his injury was on his non-throwing side. Don't know the extent of the injury but you would think that it might be healed up enough to not interfere with his passing. Can only hope.

EdwardDrayton
11-10-2023, 03:26 AM
We are going to be spendign NIL at Qb no matter what he does.

Yes but the point is if we continue to pay him or not.

NWADAWG
11-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Hopefully this will give a little extra hope and fire to the whole team.

HancockCountyDog
11-10-2023, 09:36 AM
Yes but the point is if we continue to pay him or not.

I don't think Parson has an NIL deal anything close to what portal QB's demand. I could be wrong, but I was told we spent our NIL budget last year on retaining kids, not landing new ones. Obviously some NIL money was spent on the recruiting class, but I was told it was minimal.

Churchill
11-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Coaching IQ moving in the right direction.

It really didn't have but one direction it could move.

maroonmania
11-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Well, guess I will have a reason to watch after all.

Todd4State
11-10-2023, 11:07 PM
I don't think Parson has an NIL deal anything close to what portal QB's demand. I could be wrong, but I was told we spent our NIL budget last year on retaining kids, not landing new ones. Obviously some NIL money was spent on the recruiting class, but I was told it was minimal.

Our NIL then wasn't what it is now.

We need to keep that in mind.

MaroonFlounder
11-11-2023, 10:54 AM
If Rogers plays, it won’t be pretty.

O-Line is simply not good enough to keep him upright with a chance to make throws.

Homedawg
11-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Parson is playing. Lots of sacks today.

Maroonthirteen
11-11-2023, 12:16 PM
The only chance we would have today is Rogers playing. Shotgun, quick passes.

If we run today, no chance.

EdwardDrayton
11-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Parson is playing. Lots of sacks today.

HOPEFULLY we've been coaching this week to not hang on to the ball too long.

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 01:32 PM
HOPEFULLY we've been coaching this week to not hang on to the ball too long.

Our practices are a joke

EdwardDrayton
11-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Our practices are a joke

Oh my. If that's the case maybe we should have made a change already.

basedog
11-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Our practices are a joke

Hey Bucky, I have a friend who first of all thinks you aren't related to Will, says u r a fake. I told him a few days ago Will wasn't starting, he wants to bet me you are fake and Will is going to play. He posted a Twitter account with picture of Will saying he can't wait to get back at Kyle Field.
You in for making some money?

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Hey Bucky, I have a friend who first of all thinks you aren't related to Will, says u r a fake. I told him a few days ago Will wasn't starting, he wants to bet me you are fake and Will is going to play. He posted a Twitter account with picture of Will saying he can't wait to get back at Kyle Field.

I have never said I am related to will. Hes not playing tell your friend to find something better to do with his time

TrapGame
11-11-2023, 02:00 PM
Our practices are a joke

Moorhead practice level or worse?

basedog
11-11-2023, 02:03 PM
I have never said I am related to will. Hes not playing tell your friend to find something better to do with his time

LOL. He thinks genespage is the "bomb", he hates ED but says he doesn't read it.
I wish Will the best. Whether u are related or not, it's very hard and disturbing to read about a family member getting bashed. I know and glad I want be hearing or reading negative stuff bout my grandson.

Homedawg
11-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Unless I've been lied to, tell your friend he better pony up.

basedog
11-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Unless I've been lied to, tell your friend he better pony up.

He is too hard headed to believe. Actually I didn’t reply and I don’t think I will get involved with his take on football any longer.

defiantdog
11-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Our practices are a joke
Something we can agree on. It's similar to a U-10 soccer practice.

basedog
11-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Something we can agree on. It's similar to a U-10 soccer practice.

If what you and Bucky say, then our situation is worse than I thought.

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 04:24 PM

Its worse. Our season ended LSU week

dawgday166
11-11-2023, 04:34 PM

I've been able to tell most of all year the conditioning and toughness ain't there. After about the West Mich game I started figuring the Leach culture was gone. Had to get rid of it cause Leach sucked SMH.

This "we ain't got no talent" crap is just that ... crap. Drinkwitz goes gets this Div II Schrader white kid to transfer to Mizzou 2 years ago who is 5'9" 207. He's a stud RB. I've watched him only 2 games now. He's tougher and better than anyone we got. They can coach up there at Mizzou.

Can't get rid of this staff fast enough IMO. They oughtta have to pay back their salaries.

MrCoachKlein
11-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Had to get rid of it cause Leach sucked SMH.

Must keep this fake talking point alive lol. Literally no one has said this.

People have said his offensive system was dated and needed to be adjusted which was 100% true.

dawgday166
11-11-2023, 04:57 PM

People have said his offensive system was dated and needed to be adjusted which was 100% true.

Ok ... whatever the reason the culture is gone apparently.

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2023, 06:39 PM

There has been decisions made by our top 2 minds in our football program to abolish all things Leach. It is just fact.

And until a change is made our players are done

bulldawg28
11-11-2023, 07:36 PM
So Parson isn't starting?

Quaoarsking
11-11-2023, 07:37 PM
So Parson isn't starting?

He better. Fire Arnett on the spot if he doesn't.

vindastra
11-11-2023, 09:22 PM
There has been decisions made by our top 2 minds in our football program to abolish all things Leach. It is just fact.

And until a change is made our players are done

So, Brad and Insider34?