PDA

View Full Version : Check out this oldie but a goodie...

Turfdawg67
11-07-2023, 03:32 PM
Thread Name: OC Hired - App State OC Kevin Barbay
Author: Big4Dawg
Date: 1/12/2023
(roughly page 89)

I was bored while waiting on a customer and was looking at old threads. This one is great and practically everyone weighed in. There are some gem comments and it's fun to read. My comment said that I didn't get all this excitement over a 1st time HC, a 1st time DC and a green OC. But my favorite comment was from a guy who doesn't post much, but I really enjoy when he does... he said:

https://i.postimg.cc/Kj0V58gV/D8324475-5-E98-4-D14-BA85-03-AE258-EE5-CD.jpg

Also, saw where C34 predicted 8-9 wins not 10 as someone said. It's not in that thread though...

Enjoy.

dawgday166
11-07-2023, 03:43 PM
(roughly page 89)

I was board while waiting on a customer and was looking at old threads. This one is great and practically everyone weighed in. There are some gem comments and it's fun to read. My comment said that I didn't get all this excitement over a 1st time HC, a 1st time DC and a green OC. But my favorite comment was from a guy who doesn't post much, but I really enjoy when he does... he said (I hope this screenshot works)

Also, saw where C34 predicted 8-9 wins not 10 as someone said. It's not in that thread though...

Enjoy.

I pay close attention to Spidey when he says something. He a very smart guy. Doesn't have an agenda either.

Turfdawg67
11-07-2023, 04:09 PM
I pay close attention to Spidey when he says something. He a very smart guy. Doesn't have an agenda either.

Yep. And he was correct in his assessment.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2023, 04:16 PM

So I'll look forward to spidey's HC pick.

dawgday166
11-07-2023, 04:19 PM

Yea he was. Saw where I commented on recruiting and bringing all those top notch MS Homeboys in to recruit.

I was skeptical of hire too but everybody always excited with new hire. I learned my lesson with JoMo. I'm a wait and see guy now. It's literally a crapshoot.

Turfdawg67
11-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Yea he was. Saw where I commented on recruiting and bringing all those top notch MS Homeboys in to recruit.

I was skeptical of hire too but everybody always excited with new hire. I learned my lesson with JoMo. I'm a wait and see guy now. It's literally a crapshoot.

Absolutely is... JoMo was rated the #1 OC in the country. I thought we wouldn't miss a beat. Oh boy was I wrong. One poster on that thread said "I think Arnett is an up and coming Nick Saban or Kirby Smart." Lol. And hey, maybe he will be one day.

gtowndawg
11-07-2023, 04:38 PM
(roughly page 89)

I was bored while waiting on a customer and was looking at old threads. This one is great and practically everyone weighed in. There are some gem comments and it's fun to read. My comment said that I didn't get all this excitement over a 1st time HC, a 1st time DC and a green OC. But my favorite comment was from a guy who doesn't post much, but I really enjoy when he does... he said:

Enjoy.

Yet now he says we have no talent, Leach ruined us, etc. Changed that tune quick when he realized our coaches can't coach.

Turfdawg67
11-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Yet now he says we have no talent, Leach ruined us, etc. Changed that tune quick when he realized our coaches can't coach.

Thought you were talking about Spidey for a second. I forgot the C34 note at the bottom. He was very high on this staff, that's for sure. Ego is a bitch.

TrapGame
11-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Absolutely is... JoMo was rated the #1 OC in the country. I thought we wouldn't miss a beat. Oh boy was I wrong. One poster on that thread said "I think Arnett is an up and coming Nick Saban or Kirby Smart." Lol. And hey, maybe he will be one day.

I thought Arnett was special. He was blowing peoples' minds with his insight and coaching abilities. He was a rocket ready to take off.

Nope, those guys are total unicorns. Arnett couldn't run a concession stand. It's way obvious he wasn't ready in the least little bit.