PDA

View Full Version : Mike Weight needs to play WR

cheewgumm
11-06-2023, 06:37 PM
He?s explosive. We need him in the field just not at QB.

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2023, 07:42 PM
No we promised him playing time. Thus why we had to bring him in on random plays to hand the ball off and bring our actual QB out. Then put him right back in. Thus tearing our locker room apart

bulldawg28
11-07-2023, 04:32 AM
No we promised him playing time. Thus why we had to bring him in on random plays to hand the ball off and bring our actual QB out. Then put him right back in. Thus tearing our locker room apart

If the locker room was torn by a guy playing 4 plays a game the leaders are extremely weak. I'm referring to player leadership. All Will had to was make everyone forget about Wright with HIS PLAY. He couldn't do it. Will has been in the SEC four years but still looks & plays like a redshirt sophomore.

Homedawg
11-07-2023, 08:14 AM

I'm sure ole miss promised sanders playing time too.......

Homedawg
11-07-2023, 08:15 AM
He?s explosive. We need him in the field just not at QB.

He has straight line speed. But he has very little wiggle and hunts to ground. So a go route guy I can see and that's about it.

defiantdog
11-07-2023, 08:17 AM
You're making up a narrative again

somebodyshotmypaw
11-07-2023, 08:32 AM
First, his last name is Wright (not Weight). Second, I don't think he can play wideout at this level effectively. Of course, he's proven to be nothing but a situational QB at best.

DesotoDog1967
11-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Only if you let Creed throw it. YouTube shows he can

DownwardDawg
11-07-2023, 09:12 AM
He has straight line speed. But he has very little wiggle and hunts to ground. So a go route guy I can see and that's about it.

Yeah, I agree. I've seen enough to know that he's not much of a playmaker with the ball. He can run fast. He can damn sure fall to the ground when someone gets near him too. He has no "wiggle" about him.

defiantdog
11-07-2023, 09:19 AM
Only if you let Creed throw it. YouTube shows he can
Creed is good at running around and throwing it. He also had one of the fastest receivers in the state to throw it to in high school that's currently on UA's roster.

PMDawg
11-07-2023, 10:11 AM

Correct. Not explosive, nor is he good at creating space/plays. If a play call puts him in open space, he runs kind of fast through that open space. That's about it.

LC Dawg
11-07-2023, 09:13 PM

Wright actually made a few plays in some early games and didn't get that many snaps until Will went down. And I'm sure that you'll blame the coaches and it may be somewhat warranted but Will could have made more plays against LSU and Bama to cement his status but he didn't.
If a backup qb from Vandy disrupted the team this much I'll submit that all the "returning starters" were weak ass leaders.

BuckyIsAB****
11-07-2023, 09:30 PM

Apparently not

BuckyIsAB****
11-07-2023, 09:30 PM
You're making up a narrative again

Nah. Telling the truth.

BuckyIsAB****
11-07-2023, 09:45 PM
If you dont think that watching a staff come in and bring in another QB and watch a few of them do their damnest to replace the guy you have won with and the leader of your team doesnt split a locker room I cant help you. It made absolutely zero sense the way he was used when he was healthy. The kids on our team have been thru more than anyone in the country and we want to say they are weak? They have been thru deaths. Literally multiple deaths of coaches and players. Take that somewhere else. You cant fool the players you coach and they saw right thru this. I wanted it to work we all did but ego was more important than what our kids could do. Right now we are playing Goede and Ellis over Walley essentially. In what world does that make sense?

I wanted this offense to work I really did but there was an agenda from day one to push out anything to do with Leach especially offensively. And here we are. They called their shot got it and still shit the bed.

BankerDog
11-07-2023, 11:34 PM

And Walker Howard..