PDA

View Full Version : Arnett knows he's done.

Leroy Jenkins
11-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Watching him mope around like a 10 year old who has had his candy taken away. He knows

TrapGame
11-06-2023, 09:10 AM
100% he knows.

Bo Bounds isn't toting water either. He said this morning it's time to move on. He said apathy has set in and these fans aren't coming back without a significant coaching change.

EdwardDrayton
11-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Well if he doesn't know, he'll have enough money to buy himself a short bus.

gtowndawg
11-06-2023, 09:17 AM
It's over. We will have a new coach for 2024, it's just a matter of who it will be.

PGHBulldogBG
11-06-2023, 09:20 AM
This era of college football does not allow for us to keep a coach around to learn on the job who is not performing. Arnett might end up being a good coach, but he needs to go coach some place like his alma mater to learn. I?m sure New Mexico would give him several years to learn and develop. If he is successful there, he can move up but he just is not ready to be a SEC head coach. And that is ok. He is extremely young and has his entire career ahead of him. Plenty of time for him to climb the ranks. I really like Arnett and wanted it to work out, but Leach passing was a bad situation for everyone. Now I just hope Selmon knows how to pick a proper football coach unlike Cohen his first time around. We can?t afford to get another JoMo. We need to pay a good bit of money to get another experienced coach like Leach.

DownwardDawg
11-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Let's hope Selmon isn't listening to Keenum or anyone else like that in regards to our coaching hire.

Santiago
11-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Let's hope Selmon isn't listening to Keenum or anyone else like that in regards to our coaching hire.

Exactly. We need a Byrne type of AD making this hire.

confucius say
11-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Exactly. We need a Byrne type of AD making this hire.

I don't think we have that. Hope I'm wrong.

Msujd164
11-06-2023, 11:58 AM
Does Selmon even actually exist? I have seen/heard less of him than any AD we have ever had.

TrapGame
11-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Does Selmon even actually exist? I have seen/heard less of him than any AD we have ever had.

I really hope Selmon is speak softly but carry a big stick kind of AD. If he's speak softly and cower in the corner we are screwed.