PDA

View Full Version : Adkerson on field ceremony

gtowndawg
11-05-2023, 09:18 PM
Who else wondered what the heck was going on? He threw the signed basketball in the air (twice) while they were singing his praises and then he turned around and spiked the ball and Selmon had to run after it lol.

At least that provided a little bit of entertainment last night.

Now, Mr. Adkerson, can you please load up the NIL? We'd appreciate it!

RiverCityDawg
11-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Who else wondered what the heck was going on? He threw the signed basketball in the air (twice) while they were singing his praises and then he turned around and spiked the ball and Selmon had to run after it lol.

I would be shocked if Adkerson hasn't already put quite a bit towards NIL.

StarkVegasSteve
11-06-2023, 10:25 AM

We hit him up for everything. Heck he had to make 3 separate donations for the Hump renovation because we kept having to go back to him needing more money.

AFDawg
11-06-2023, 10:48 AM
I think he's just an old guy with FU money having a good time. More power to him!

gtowndawg
11-06-2023, 10:58 AM
We hit him up for everything. Heck he had to make 3 separate donations for the Hump renovation because we kept having to go back to him needing more money.

I appreciate him. I say let him coach the football team for the rest of the season. At least he showed some fire on the sidelines Saturday.

msudawg1200
11-06-2023, 10:58 AM
I think he's just an old guy with FU money having a good time. More power to him!

This. If I had his money and donated that much to the school Id have bounced the ball off Keenum's head

KOdawg1
11-06-2023, 11:04 AM
I feel quite certain he's probably one of our highest NIL contributors.

We need 10 more like him.

gtowndawg
11-06-2023, 11:05 AM
This. If I had his money and donated that much to the school Id have bounced the ball off Keenum's head

This actually made me laugh out loud