ESPN FPI has A&M at 86.4% likely chance of winning

So we help save Jimbo's job and Bjerk extends his contract back to 10 years?***

Really Clark?
11-05-2023, 03:12 PM
So we help save Jimbo's job and Bjerk extends his contract back to 10 years?***

Man that would be awesome!!

Quaoarsking
11-05-2023, 03:26 PM
We cover with Parson with an outside chance of winning.

We lose by 30 with Wright starting. If Arnett starts Wright, he's an even bigger fool than we all thought somehow.

EdwardDrayton
11-05-2023, 03:29 PM

We lose by 30 with Wright starting. If Arnett starts Wright, he's an even bigger fool than we all thought somehow.

Agree on all points.

sandjunky
11-05-2023, 03:35 PM

A true freshman is the difference maker? In covering? And potentially winning?

OMFG - I want some of the drugs you are taking to be this optimistic

Really Clark?
11-05-2023, 03:38 PM

Dude I like Parson a lot but that's a stretch.

Quaoarsking
11-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Dude I like Parson a lot but that's a stretch.

It's a "stretch" to say that Parson is probably going to give us a better outcome than was Vegas has set as the 50-50 line?

Bothrops
11-05-2023, 03:51 PM

Pretty sure this team has quit. I expect 40-7 type game.

Really Clark?
11-05-2023, 03:56 PM
It's a "stretch" to say that Parson is probably going to give us a better outcome than was Vegas has set as the 50-50 line?

Yes. That's a stretch. I like his energy and he shows he has ability like most of us know. He is a true freshman and that shows as well.

msstate7
11-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Pretty sure this team has quit. I expect 40-7 type game.

I think it's a 40% chance both teams have quit. I think a quit aTm is still much better than a quit state. Hell, a quit aTm may be better than a non-quit state

Quaoarsking
11-05-2023, 04:11 PM
Yes. That's a stretch. I like his energy and he shows he has ability like most of us know. He is a true freshman and that shows as well.

He's still better than Wright, whom this line was presumably based on. You really think it's a stretch that we could lose something like 28-14 with Parson in there?

DownwardDawg
11-05-2023, 04:12 PM

If Parson starts I think we'll score a TD. That's about it. No shot at winning. If Wright starts, we ain't scoring.

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 05:18 PM

Wright is going to start until Will comes back.

Really Clark?
11-05-2023, 05:21 PM
Look for the line to change. Rumors of Johnson might not be available this weekend.

Quaoarsking
11-05-2023, 05:23 PM
Wright is going to start until Will comes back.

Dumb decision. Does Arnett want everyone to hate him?

Homedawg
11-05-2023, 06:05 PM

We get drilled either way. Parson isn't going to make a difference. Should he play over Wright? Well yeah bc Wright isn't good.

Homedawg
11-05-2023, 06:06 PM
He's still better than Wright, whom this line was presumably based on. You really think it's a stretch that we could lose something like 28-14 with Parson in there?

Yes. It's a stretch

Coach34
11-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Johnson may be out Saturday with A&M starting their 3rd string guy

sandjunky
11-05-2023, 07:13 PM

They?ll still cover

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 07:14 PM

Every player on our entire offense has gotten worse from a year ago

Quaoarsking
11-05-2023, 07:21 PM

We should start our 3rd string guy too. Unfortunately, our coach will wait to put him in until the game is already lost.

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 07:24 PM
We should start our 3rd string guy too. Unfortunately, our coach will wait to put him in until the game is already lost.

Well this is the same staff that brought in Wright at absolutely random moments and brought him right back out so you never know.

Its amazing how a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone

RocketDawg
11-05-2023, 07:25 PM
A&M and the points

And we beat them by 18 last year. 35 point swing if the line verifies.

DownwardDawg
11-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Well this is the same staff that brought in Wright at absolutely random moments and brought him right back out so you never know.

Its amazing how a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone

The way they used him in those first few games was head scratching. You could tell then that they were lost.

Coach34
11-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Every player on our entire offense has gotten worse from a year ago

Why post bullshit?

Tulu hasnt
Johnson looks better at RT
Marks looks great in this offense- he just cant stay healthy
Thomas has gone from being left out to on the field and building stats. He had 2 catches last year.
Smith has played pretty well at Center after moving over from OG. I do hate he is deaf tho.

HoopsDawg
11-05-2023, 07:36 PM
Why post bullshit?

Tulu hasnt
Thomas has gone from being left out to on the field and building stats. He had 2 catches last year.
Smith has played pretty well at Center after moving over from OG. I do hate he is deaf tho.

What are we doing on the Oline? Johnson wasn't out there the first drive. Then 2nd drive, he was at LT. The 3rd drive he was at RT. When that happened Kam Jones came out of the game which is crazy b/c Kam would probably be our best OG, but hasn't played there this year. Just really questionable moves by our 2 Oline coaches.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Why post bullshit?

This is rich.

Coach34
11-05-2023, 07:47 PM
What are we doing on the Oline? Johnson wasn't out there the first drive. Then 2nd drive, he was at LT. The 3rd drive he was at RT. When that happened Kam Jones came out of the game which is crazy b/c Kam would probably be our best OG, but hasn't played there this year. Just really questionable moves by our 2 Oline coaches.

We alot of injuries on the 2 deep and it was on all hands on deck last night

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Why post bullshit?

Tulu hasnt

Hahaha. None of that is true and you know it. Thomas is playing more because Williams is gone and this staff apparently hates Walley too, too much Leach in him.

Tulu was literally suspended because he told the coaches how stupid they were and they STILL bent over to him.

Marks was good and hurt a year ago he would be good in any offense.

Dolla and Smith are having to memorize our 15 word play calls and knowing we are gonna punt after we run stretch left and sprint out with all our WRs going the opposite way. They are not better. You are full of it

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 08:12 PM
The way they used him in those first few games was head scratching. You could tell then that they were lost.

It made absolutely zero sense. From the moment we hired our chief of staff none of it has made sense

Coach34
11-05-2023, 08:14 PM
Hahaha. None of that is true and you know it. Thomas is playing more because Williams is gone and this staff apparently hates Walley too, too much Leach in him.

Tulu was literally suspended because he told the coaches how stupid they were and they STILL bent over to him.

Dolla and Smith are having to memorize our 15 word play calls and knowing we are gonna punt after we run stretch left and sprint out with all our WRs going the opposite way. They are not better. You are full of it

sighhhhh

Tulu' stats are better than last year's with 3 games left.
Marks looks great when healthy
Thomas is clearly a guy now as opposed to a leftover last year

You made a terrible post and I showed it. Just stop.

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2023, 08:17 PM
sighhhhh

Tulu' stats are better than last year's with 3 games left.
Marks looks great when healthy
Thomas is clearly a guy now as opposed to a leftover last year

You made a terrible post and I showed it. Just stop.

Tulu has quit dude. Tulu was suspended because our coaching staff has been ruined by 3 tuff guys. In what world is that better? clearly his stats are benefitting our team so much.

You are wasting your time about marks. He looked great a year ago. So siggghhh.

Thomas is good, he was good a year ago but not good enough to play over Williams and Walley. It?s How graduation and putting a player on the back of the bench works. Walley plays really hard on punt team doesnt he

Charlie_Sheen420
11-06-2023, 01:14 AM

I don’t know what your point is on Walley, the dude has literally vanished since 2020. Leach was in control in 2021 and 2022, and he got worse each year…under Leach

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2023, 06:44 AM
I don’t know what your point is on Walley, the dude has literally vanished since 2020. Leach was in control in 2021 and 2022, and he got worse each year…under Leach

He has went from starting on offense and contributing heavily to starting on punt team and doing a podcast with Goede. That is my point