PDA

View Full Version : Jedd Fisch

confucius say
11-04-2023, 11:43 PM
Want to kick the tires and see if he wants to coach in the sec?

CaptainObvious
11-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Would we have to change our mascot to a fish?

dawgday166
11-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Would we have to change our mascot to a fish?

I think right now a mermaid would be more accurate.

CaptainObvious
11-05-2023, 12:02 AM
I think right now a mermaid would be more accurate.

It is so hard to watch on tv as it is but being there tonight just multiplied the amount of ugly to a whole new level. This football team makes the wart faced witch on Robin Hood, Men in Tights look good! 😳

Commercecomet24
11-05-2023, 12:36 AM
I?ve watched all arizonas games this year and they?re well coached and he?s a dang good coach. I?d give him a holler. He rebuilt Arizona from a total dumpster fire.

dawgday166
11-05-2023, 12:41 AM
Hmmmm .... I've seen his name as a thread title on all 3 boards tonight after the game.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2023, 01:57 AM
Hmmmm .... I've seen his name as a thread title on all 3 boards tonight after the game.

The dude has performed a miracle at Arizona. It?s a hard place to Coach as well, and similar to us in a lot of ways. His team plays hard and well in all 3 phases and they?re disciplined. I think I would put him at the top of my list but nobodies asking me lol.

Biguglyjoe
11-05-2023, 07:48 AM
The dude has performed a miracle at Arizona. It?s a hard place to Coach as well, and similar to us in a lot of ways. His team plays hard and well in all 3 phases and they?re disciplined. I think I would put him at the top of my list but nobodies asking me lol.

And he had great things to say about his experience here and how he wished they could duplicate it at Arizona. He's a solid coach.

basedog
11-05-2023, 08:16 AM
I'm not sure what the answer is at this point. But we are about to find out about our AD and his thoughts. Let's hope Keenum stays out of the way on the next coaching hire.

I'm afraid it's gonna get uglier the next 3 games.

dawgday166
11-05-2023, 10:44 AM

He is an intriguing candidate. I'd sorta like to see how this season plays out the rest of the way tho.