PDA

View Full Version : The bell is tolling, Coach 34

bobcat91
11-04-2023, 11:28 PM
And your buddies are getting fired. How was the Wendy's singles you had, before telling everyone what you didn't cook.

dawgday166
11-04-2023, 11:32 PM
And your buddies are getting fired. How was the Wendy's singles you had, before telling everyone what you didn't cook.

LMFAO hahahaha. I was just thinking about how he'll start his ramble tomorrow talking about what a beautiful day it was for CFB and how he had cooked some gourmet meal or grilled something extra exquisite on the grill, yada, yada, yada.

BeardoMSU
11-04-2023, 11:55 PM
LMFAO hahahaha. I was just thinking about how he'll start his ramble tomorrow talking about what a beautiful day it was for CFB and how he had cooked some gourmet meal or grilled something extra exquisite on the grill, yada, yada, yada.

TV Dinner on a Traeger***

dawgday166
11-05-2023, 12:12 AM
TV Dinner on a Traeger***

Sound about right LOL. I gotta spread more rep around tho.

TUSK
11-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Y'all need to lighten up... C34 was with me, and we didn't eat a DAMN THING... we had an 8 course meal of meth, white lightning... and (when MSU & LSU flopped), an OZ of the stickiest of the icky.....

When he comes to in bout 72 hours, I'll send him back 'cross the Pickens/Lowndes Cty Line...

Piece!