PDA

View Full Version : Do I give out diapers or tampons?

hells bells
12-04-2013, 06:17 PM
This is the first day I sat in a room with bear fans post EB. Both men and women. I said nothing just observed. "Poor Bo Wallace still has the flu." "Did you know that Coach Freeze had death threats, that is why the highway patrol was on the sidelines with him". "Those State people really yelled bad things at Coach Freeze." I know you are tired of hearing this, but I am still amazed the excuses are still coming on Wed.

Political Hack
12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
they'll come for a year. By next season they'll have convinced themselves they really won the game.

Dawgtini
12-04-2013, 06:24 PM
By next season they'll have convinced themselves they really won the game.
This. So true. Many I know are way ahead of schedule

was21
12-04-2013, 06:41 PM
It's been mentioned by the ones I've encountered that "it's just too bad that Bo FUMBLED before he got into the end zone. I had to counter with "Yes, he did fumble the ball after it was STRIPPED from his hands." They just look at me (dumblike) and don't say anything.

gravedigger
12-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Yea, if it wasn't for those pesky defenses, offenses could actually score.

Political Hack
12-04-2013, 06:56 PM
they also act like they would've won had he got in. they would've tied in the first OT and showed no signs of stopping Dak after we had kicked their offense's ass all night long.

mic
12-04-2013, 07:06 PM
OM fans are the best for using
If's , But's, Oh yeah , and Wait till next year...... year after year after year