PDA

View Full Version : Does Arnett make it to the end of the season?

Bark
11-04-2023, 09:09 PM
This is bad.

Dawgology
11-04-2023, 09:12 PM
I sure as hell hope not. This is the first live game I’ve been to this year. Poorly coached team. Everyone looks confused…although the defense does appear to be finding it’s legs…kind of

DownwardDawg
11-04-2023, 09:13 PM
He probably does, but he shouldn't. Hopefully we actually start talking "real" with agents tomorrow.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Im honestly torn. Will is going to come back and if we can get in the way up front we have a chance to win the last 2 but I also know Arnett does not need to come back

RezDog7
11-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Im honestly torn. Will is going to come back and if we can get in the way up front we have a chance to win the last 2 but I also know Arnett does not need to come back

No offense to Will, but he ain't Superman. Kiffin is going to beat us by fitty.

msstate7
11-04-2023, 09:19 PM
It doesn't matter. Just let him finish it out. I'd fire keenum too for making the hire and ruining our academic reputation

TrapGame
11-04-2023, 09:20 PM
He probably does, but he shouldn't. Hopefully we actually start talking "real" with agents tomorrow.

I don't think he makes it to the USM game. This is really, really BAD. We are making Croom look competent as a head coach.

RezDog7
11-04-2023, 09:21 PM
We should just run the clock the rest of the season.

civildawg
11-04-2023, 09:24 PM
It doesn't matter. Just let him finish it out. I'd fire keenum too for making the hire and ruining our academic reputation

Who is Keenum's boss? IHL?

Bark
11-04-2023, 09:33 PM

I'm with you. We need a restart as a university as a whole. I haven't felt this way about our football program since the croom years but I've never felt this apathy for our university as whole. I'm so close to being done.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2023, 09:37 PM

Its time

Dawgface
11-04-2023, 09:37 PM

Ditto. Keenum frigged us big time.

Quaoarsking
11-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Fire him tomorrow before Parson beats A&M or Ole Miss and makes it more difficult to get rid of him.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-04-2023, 09:42 PM
I’ve seen you say we are bad all over as a team, offense, defense, ST, coaching, yet when Will comes back he magically fixes all that? How does that work? Will isn’t fixing this team…

Quaoarsking
11-04-2023, 09:45 PM
I think Arnett being gone makes us MORE likely to win the Egg Bowl, honestly

sandjunky
11-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Hope he doesn?t make it to tomorrow

Saltydog
11-04-2023, 09:48 PM
We aren't beating Mississippi, PERIOD. They will hang 40 on us.

Saltydog
11-04-2023, 09:50 PM
This is bad.

Uhhh, YES he will make it to the end of the year. Should be fired on Friday a.m., morning after we take a severe beating from Kiffin and company. . . . . .

DownwardDawg
11-04-2023, 09:54 PM

They'll score 40 if Kiffin holds back.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2023, 09:55 PM
I’ve seen you say we are bad all over as a team, offense, defense, ST, coaching, yet when Will comes back he magically fixes all that? How does that work? Will isn’t fixing this team…

The offense is by far the worst part of the team at the moment

Coursesuper
11-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Fire him tomorrow before Parson beats A&M or Ole Miss and makes it more difficult to get rid of him.

Those wins are not going to happen.

EdwardDrayton
11-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Not sure there's any benefit to ditching him now. We're not beating OM either way.

EdwardDrayton
11-04-2023, 09:57 PM

Oh we could lose by 40.

StarkVegasSteve
11-04-2023, 09:58 PM
I would not let him make it to tomorrow but do not worry folks I am sure JV34 will come and tell us how it really is not the fault of this staff. It was the Leach’s fault. Because god forbid he lose Arnett as a butt buddy who will tell him his offense does not 17 suck.

StarkVegasSteve
11-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Oh we could lose by 40.

And then the second half will start.

EdwardDrayton
11-04-2023, 10:01 PM
And then the second half will start.

That first made me laugh. Then the chill went down my spine.

Lance Harbor
11-04-2023, 10:06 PM
26 points in the last 12 quarters. Is that good?

RezDog7
11-04-2023, 10:09 PM
26 points in the last 12 quarters. Is that good?

Only in golf

Maverick91
11-04-2023, 10:12 PM
I said it at the end of last week, cut ties now. No reason to keep this going any further than it is.

It sucks on every level you can think, beloved D coordinator take over an impossible task and absolutely craps the bed. We both need to move onto greener pastures.

dawgday166
11-04-2023, 10:13 PM
I would not let him make it to tomorrow but do not worry folks I am sure JV34 will come and tell us how it really is not the fault of this staff. It was the Leach?s fault. Because god forbid he lose Arnett as a butt buddy who will tell him his offense does not 17 suck.

Pretty sure I remember Rosie saying ZA's fall practices were a decent amount shorter in duration than Leach's. I remember thinking at the time "damn, he must've hated Leach. Fired all the O staff immediately, and practically changed everything about how the program had been being run". I also hoped he knew what he was doing. Didn't make sense to me really but ... It was his program now.

Since ZA was having shorter duration practices than Leach, I now guessing he was in a hurry to get down to Two Brothers for strategy sessions with his new "bros". I figure a lot of plays were drawn up on paper napkins down there over several rounds of cold beer and a lot of back slapping and glad handing and schmoozing of ZA.

While the stupid, no talent players are getting fewer drills and practice reps and probably ain't working on their own much either.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2023, 10:15 PM

LOL

StarkVegasSteve
11-04-2023, 10:25 PM
I said it at the end of last week, cut ties now. No reason to keep this going any further than it is.

It sucks on every level you can think, beloved D coordinator take over an impossible task and absolutely craps the bed. We both need to move onto greener pastures.

Lets just see if Selmon has any balls. I think he does and now is the time to lay them on the table and fire that embarrassment of a head coach that we unfortunately have.

StarkVegasSteve
11-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Pretty sure I remember Rosie saying ZA's fall practices were a decent amount shorter in duration than Leach's. I remember thinking at the time "damn, he must've hated Leach. Fired all the O staff immediately, and practically changed everything about how the program had been being run". I also hoped he knew what he was doing. Didn't make sense to me really but ... It was his program now.

Since ZA was having shorter duration practices than Leach, I now guessing he was in a hurry to get down to Two Brothers for strategy sessions with his new "bros". I figure a lot of plays were drawn up on paper napkins down there over several rounds of cold beer and a lot of back slapping and glad handing and schmoozing of ZA.

While the stupid, no talent players are getting fewer drills and practice reps and probably ain't working on their own much either.

I mean Terry Powell had to tell him how cool he was. God forbid Arnett not think he was cool enough to get free drinks at Two Brothers.

dawgday166
11-04-2023, 11:35 PM
I mean Terry Powell had to tell him how cool he was. God forbid Arnett not think he was cool enough to get free drinks at Two Brothers.

You know what's really sad. ZA probably thinks these guys are his "bros". But if they in any way think they can survive ZA's sinking ship, they gonna run away from ZA as fast as they can just like he had a triple case of Covid.

ETA: Because it ain't their fault ... it is never their fault.

CaptainObvious
11-04-2023, 11:54 PM
ZA sucks almost as bad as that dump Two Brothers. The only more skanky place than 2 Bros is Dave?s Dumphouse!

parabrave
11-05-2023, 12:28 AM
Hey DD check your inbox.

Todd4State
11-05-2023, 12:30 AM
You know what's really sad. ZA probably thinks these guys are his "bros". But if they in any way think they can survive ZA's sinking ship, they gonna run away from ZA as fast as they can just like he had a triple case of Covid.

ETA: Because it ain't their fault ... it is never their fault.

That's precisely why he is in over his head. I think he is being pulled in a bunch of different directions and trying to please everyone.

That's also why Leach was successful- he did it his own way and didn't care what you thought about it at Two Brothers.

dawgday166
11-05-2023, 12:32 AM
Hey DD check your inbox.

You mean this for me?

parabrave
11-05-2023, 12:36 AM
You mean this for me?

Nope Downward Dog,

dawgday166
11-05-2023, 12:37 AM
Nope Downward Dog,

Ok.

Goldendawg
11-05-2023, 12:51 AM

40 the first half?