Leeshouldveflanked
11-04-2023, 01:23 PM
You heard it here first.

msstate7
11-04-2023, 01:24 PM
If Allen doesn't make the playoffs for the saints, my saints are stealing lane

TrapGame
11-04-2023, 01:25 PM
Lot of smoke about Arch not being happy at Texas.

99jc
11-04-2023, 01:26 PM
I don't know why i hate the rebs so much but i love Lane. i am sick i know!

TrapGame
11-04-2023, 01:27 PM

Yep, first ole miss coach I don't hate. Lane's alright to me.

msstate7
11-04-2023, 01:28 PM

What's to hate? Lane plays an exciting style, and he's just all around entertaining

DownwardDawg
11-04-2023, 01:45 PM
You heard it here first.

I guess you can claim posting it here first. People where I work have been saying it all year. I just don't think Lane will still be there. He's gonna have a ton of opportunities at the end of the season.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Lane has got yall fooled

defiantdog
11-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Lane has got yall fooled
He's a good coach, but he's got some personal demons. Don't we all.

Really Clark?
11-04-2023, 01:59 PM
He's a good coach, but he's got some personal demons. Don't we all.

That's true. Some demons are worse then others but we have them

msstate7
11-04-2023, 02:07 PM
Lane has got yall fooled

Come on mane... he's done a great job there

DownwardDawg
11-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Come on mane... he's done a great job there

I would love for him to be fooling me as the State coach.

MetEdDawg
11-04-2023, 02:53 PM
You heard it here first.

My question is why is this posted on our message board?

It in no way shape or form does our program any good for that to be posted on here publicly.

PGHBulldogBG
11-04-2023, 03:20 PM

It in no way shape or form does our program any good for that to be posted on here publicly.

Does it really matter? We have fallen so far behind them in all areas just in a year. Their NIL, fan support, coaching, marketing. Ole Miss is now a national brand with Kiffin. Their ability to recruit the portal and their alumni support is much better. Kiffin is the best coach either Mississippi team has had in probably over 30 or 40 years. He is going to stay there too is they keep paying him regardless of what our fans or the magazine writers say. Right now we just need to worry about making the right decision at the end of the year and hiring an experienced coach to try and help bring us up to speed or close to other just mid tier SEC programs with NIL and other areas.

Coursesuper
11-04-2023, 03:34 PM
Does it really matter? We have fallen so far behind them in all areas just in a year. They?rNIL, fan support, coaching, marketing. Ole Miss is now a national brand with Kiffin. Their ability to recruit the portal and their alumni support is much better. Kiffin is the best coach either Mississippi team has had in probably over 30 or 40 years. He is going to stay there too is they keep paying him regardless of what our fans or the magazine writers say. Right now we just need to worry about making the right decision at the end of the year and hiring an experienced coach to try and help bring us up to speed or close to other just mid tier SEC programs with NIL and other areas.

Well said, absolutely correct on all points.

DEDawg
11-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Lane has got yall fooled
Fooled on what?

confucius say
11-04-2023, 03:42 PM

Because a large segment of our fanbase sucks and is self loathing and loves to whine

DownwardDawg
11-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Does it really matter? We have fallen so far behind them in all areas just in a year. Their NIL, fan support, coaching, marketing. Ole Miss is now a national brand with Kiffin. Their ability to recruit the portal and their alumni support is much better. Kiffin is the best coach either Mississippi team has had in probably over 30 or 40 years. He is going to stay there too is they keep paying him regardless of what our fans or the magazine writers say. Right now we just need to worry about making the right decision at the end of the year and hiring an experienced coach to try and help bring us up to speed or close to other just mid tier SEC programs with NIL and other areas.

Can't argue. The good news is that neither team ever separates from the other for very long at all.

lastmajordog
11-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Lane plus Arch would be a heck of a combo, but I don’t think Grandad Arch wants his grand running at anytime, sort of like Eli. Lane’s offense this year is very dependent on Dart and pulling it down and running.

Coursesuper
11-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Can't argue. The good news is that neither team ever separates from the other for very long at all.

I think you need to take into account that we are in a completely new era with the NIL. I hope you are correct but things have changed.

confucius say
11-04-2023, 04:03 PM
I think you need to take into account that we are in a completely new era with the NIL. I hope you are correct but things have changed.

We just beat them and finished ahead of them in the west last year under the same NIL era. Geez people. They have an nfl qb and a good coaching staff. It's not rocket science.

Pancho
11-04-2023, 04:06 PM

cuz leeshouldaflanked sits home all day in western union county and diddles to pass he time.

RezDog7
11-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Lane has got yall fooled

I couldn't imagine the horror of winning 8 games already and being top 10.

Pancho
11-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Fooled on what?

Lanes kids love oxford and the daughter is living up the sorority life on campus and he's in love too........He can sit there and be making 12 mil a year soon

bulldawg28
11-04-2023, 04:10 PM
The only way Arch beats out the current backup is politics. However, if he does somehow we should call Malik instantly.

RezDog7
11-04-2023, 04:10 PM
We just beat them and finished ahead of them in the west last year under the same NIL era. Geez people. They have an nfl qb and a good coaching staff. It's not rocket science.

And we have g5 coaches and talent with no improvement in sight.

Coursesuper
11-04-2023, 04:33 PM

It takes way more to win football games than a QB. It is a mammoth operation at the level we compete. We are a cluster17, they have a pretty well oil machine running. Per usual you like most use a superficial viewpoint of the situation when the issues are so much bigger.

lastmajordog
11-04-2023, 05:03 PM
It takes way more to win football games than a QB. It is a mammoth operation at the level we compete. We are a cluster17, they have a pretty well oil machine running. Per usual you like most use a superficial viewpoint of the situation when the issues are so much bigger.

This is true but the “DOGS” never had success like the DAK era in 14, or when Bond, Fitz or Relf hit their prime. It also had the potential when Marler was there but he didn’t have enough around him. Don Smith is proof it takes more than a qb but imagine how great Don Smith or Dave Marler would have been with some of the better JWS, DM or Tyler teams. That is proof alone that a great qb makes a YUGE difference, not all but a YUGE part......see Joe Burrow at LSU.

Coach34
11-04-2023, 05:29 PM

Exactly. The NIL impact is just really starting to show. People just dont seem to get it.

Bitching about us recruiting jucos? Well, its because of our NIL and jucos are cheaper.
Want top players in Mississippi? Pony up because they aint cheap.

Charlie is the most important recruiter we have now

MetEdDawg
11-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Exactly. The NIL impact is just really starting to show. People just dont seem to get it.

Bitching about us recruiting jucos? Well, its because of our NIL and jucos are cheaper.

It's amazing that folks don't get this still. People think we are where we need to be here but we aren't.

We are spending money to keep players and that's been widely known. We aren't able to go get like we need to be able to.

KOdawg1
11-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Lane has got yall fooled

Not really. Dude is a really good coach. I'd take him in a heartbeat over our current walking corpse of a HC

Coursesuper
11-04-2023, 06:16 PM

As a singular unit MState folk have a spectacular lack of vision. It is truly amazing to how consistent we are with this. The way Cohen handled this knowing it was coming at us is criminal. He knew what was coming and did nothing but bitch about it.

Cowbell
11-04-2023, 06:27 PM
Lane has got yall fooled

Dude

Coach34
11-04-2023, 06:37 PM
As a singular unit MState folk have a spectacular lack of vision. It is truly amazing to how consistent we are with this. The way Cohen handled this knowing it was coming at us is criminal. He knew what was coming and did nothing but bitch about it.

Exactly. Nobody signs for free now. Those days are gone.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-04-2023, 06:59 PM
cuz leeshouldaflanked sits home all day in western union county and diddles to pass he time.

Tell your mama I said hey!

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2023, 07:19 PM
Not really. Dude is a really good coach. I'd take him in a heartbeat over our current walking corpse of a HC

Well yeah of course I would too