PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha- Bucky and the rest of you taco makers

Coach34
11-02-2023, 08:49 PM
ranted about how Will Levis sucked and he wouldnt be anything. He wasnt going to be a pro. Ol C34 kept telling you different. He's a dude.

Levis throws 4 TD's in his 1st NFL start.
Levis up at half vs Pitt at half in his 2nd start

Tennessee brass already trying to unload Tannehill to the Vikings now that their QB is done for the season.

"Whooped'em again didnt we we Josie"

msstate7
11-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Levis looks great so far, but this victory lap seems a little early even for me

dawgday166
11-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

PGHBulldogBG
11-02-2023, 08:58 PM
Beating the Steelers the last 5 years or so is not really that impressive. Tomlin has kind of just coasted to keep his job and wins enough to get by, but fans this year are growing more impatient with him.

Quaoarsking
11-02-2023, 09:30 PM
Who gives a shit about Will Levis?

Coach34
11-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

well except it keeps happening multiple times a year. Levis sucked before they beat Leach's ass last season.

Elitedawgs kept on with Levis sux and he is not as good as Rogers. Bucky said he wouldnt be a pro.

Anddddddd here we are

Coach34
11-02-2023, 09:33 PM
Who gives a shit about Will Levis?

Me. This board was built on "I told you so's"

Sooooo many posters here shit on Levis and how we were going to beat Kentucky because Levis sucked. Of course- all that never happened

dawgday166
11-02-2023, 09:44 PM
well except it keeps happening multiple times a year. Levis sucked before they beat Leach's ass last season.

Elitedawgs kept on with Levis sux and he is not as good as Rogers. Bucky said he wouldnt be a pro.

Anddddddd here we are

Whatever.

So you shouldn't have mandated 10 wins last year of Leach if you knew Levis was so good and that we were playing at KY, along with GA and Bama. I wasn't impressed with him either at that point in the year last year. Didn't know for sure tho. It's still early in his NFL career. We'll see how it pans out.

And before you say you never mandated 10 wins, you said Leach sucked if we didn't win 10 cause that was the year, but I'm not gonna go look it up and I'll say it again ... whatever.

SteelCurtain74
11-02-2023, 09:48 PM
He hasn't finished a drive yet. 3 FGs and a rushing td by Henry. Almost half his completions are check down Charlies to his RBs. Steelers are playing zone and when they play man, Patrick Peterson couldn't cover his mother so his guy is always open.

defiantdog
11-02-2023, 10:13 PM
He'll probably be a decent qb in a few years, but he doesn't do well when his first option gets covered.

Quaoarsking
11-02-2023, 10:15 PM

Sooooo many posters here shit on Levis and how we were going to beat Kentucky because Levis sucked. Of course- all that never happened

But nobody cares and nobody remembers whether you said that or not. I bet half this board doesn't even remember who Will Levis is.

BeardoMSU
11-02-2023, 10:22 PM
I continue to find it fascinating you've decided to become even MORE obnoxious with your message board personality.

BeardoMSU
11-02-2023, 10:25 PM

Who gives a shit?

I mean, clearly you do (for God knows why), but no one else does. I even doubt Titan fans are sold their boy being the long-term answer.

BeardoMSU
11-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Oh he got picked to end the game, so that means he sucks, right? Is that how it works?**

SteelCurtain74
11-02-2023, 10:30 PM
He STILL hasn't finished a drive against a piss poor secondary missing Fitzpatrick but yeah, let's go ahead and put a gold jacket on his ass.

Tater
11-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Speaking as a Will Levis hater.

He beat a meh Falcons team.

He lost tonight against a less talented Steelers team. (QB / Watt / maybe OLine / Head Coach are the only things I give the nod to Steelers in talent over the Titans.)

The trade deadline was Tuesday. Tannehill literally cannot be traded.

BuckyIsAB****
11-03-2023, 12:25 AM

Anddddddd here we are

Annnnndddd I didnt say that. I said he would not go in first round and whoever did take him first round was stupid.

Your bar is pretty low if you are bragging on will Levis. Now is not the time for your victory lap there hoss

BuckyIsAB****
11-03-2023, 12:27 AM
I just think it?s funny to say Levis beat Leaches ass in one post then say Saturday is huge for OUR hc in another about the same team.

Just admit it. Its ok.

BuckyIsAB****
11-03-2023, 12:28 AM
Hold up. They lost!?? Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

BeardoMSU
11-03-2023, 12:28 AM
And what does "taco makers" mean?

parabrave
11-03-2023, 12:36 AM

Well I'm half taco/ And I make pretty good ones also!

Homedawg
11-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Who gives a shit?

I mean, clearly you do (for God knows why), but no one else does. I even doubt Titan fans are sold their boy being the long-term answer.

I bet they like what they see after 2 games. They should

parabrave
11-03-2023, 02:20 AM
Dude he was staring down his receivers worse that our QBs.

msstate7
11-03-2023, 05:49 AM

Obviously the sample is small, but he and stroud look good to me

RiverCityDawg
11-03-2023, 07:13 AM

We did beat Kentucky in 2021 because Levis sucked.

I'm a "Levis hater" and if he is what he showed in his first game I'll be wrong. His second game was meh and they lost. It's definitely too early to say one way or another.

msudawg1200
11-03-2023, 07:25 AM
ranted about how Will Levis sucked and he wouldnt be anything. He wasnt going to be a pro. Ol C34 kept telling you different. He's a dude.

Tennessee brass already trying to unload Tannehill to the Vikings now that their QB is done for the season.

Good Lord, he had a decent game against a really not good Falcons team, and then he loses to the Steelers. Hall of Fame material he is. I stand by my notion that he's not going to be a good NFL QB. Sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut.

Dawgface
11-03-2023, 07:31 AM

Lord you're insufferable. It's people like you that drive members away from forums. Of course that's probably your goal.

Gutter Cobreh
11-03-2023, 07:57 AM

It means we all haven't bounced around being po-dunk high school offensive coordinators or middle school head football coaches! As such, we're simply taco makers who don't see the next coming of Brady!

gtowndawg
11-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Lord you're insufferable. It's people like you that drive members away from forums. Of course that's probably your goal.

I've gone to sixpack the last week more than I have in 3 years. He absoutly kills this board.

C&DDAWG32
11-03-2023, 08:03 AM

Maybe you should take a break for a day or two? You don't seem well. Every post you start is just to stir up crap.

basedog
11-03-2023, 08:18 AM
I've gone to sixpack the last week more than I have in 3 years. He absoutly kills this board.

I've gone over there a lot more as well.

CoachT14
11-03-2023, 08:19 AM
It's going to be a tough day when the hob knobbers get their access to the program cut because Sly Arnett gets canned.

bullygrowl
11-03-2023, 08:47 AM
This board was built on "I told you so's"

No, you and a handful of others are built on I told you so's. The majority of readers here and SPS just want some info on MSU sports. You take jabs at people that you perceive to have lower level jobs and must be less intellectual than you. My man, you are a high school coach and a coffee salesman, chill.

confucius say
11-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Weird flex. He wasn't good last night and his qb rating was horrible. His yards per attempt were air raid bad if not worse.
Maybe he will improve

Homedawg
11-03-2023, 01:07 PM
Good Lord, he had a decent game against a really not good Falcons team, and then he loses to the Steelers. Hall of Fame material he is. I stand by my notion that he's not going to be a good NFL QB. Sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut.

Not good ??? What defines good top ten? Top half?

msstate7
11-03-2023, 04:26 PM

I would define a "decent game" differently. Here's his stats vs #6 total defense in nfl (falcons)...

19/29 238 yds 4 td 0 int
130.5 passer rating
60.9 QBR

That's about as good as you can do. Now it was his first start, so the falcons didn't know how to prep, but still an awesome game

SailingDawg
11-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Wonder if that doll by his side at the draft has come back to him after that showing?

Turfdawg67
11-03-2023, 06:46 PM

Rushing to protect him again... lol. Has anyone seen Homedawg and C34 at the same time? Change your name to 34 Homeboy.

Turfdawg67
11-03-2023, 06:50 PM

Anddddddd here we are

Rodriguez whipped Leach and Arnett's defense's ass, not Levis.

Chris Rodriguez: 30 carries, 196 yards, 2 TDs

Big4Dawg
11-03-2023, 07:01 PM

Do you just make shit up? NFL trade deadline is over. So Tenn brass aren?t trying to unload anyone to the Vikings?

RocketDawg
11-03-2023, 07:04 PM

Funny you should mention Sixpack. For about the last month, I've not been able to sign in there nor even able to register as a new user (but can still read it). When they did the transition to On3 (or whatever it's called) everything worked as always, then all of a sudden it went away. Maybe I was banned and didn't even know it.

Homedawg
11-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Rushing to protect him again... lol. Has anyone seen Homedawg and C34 at the same time? Change your name to 34 Homeboy.

I can't help it you're to stupid to see that Levis has played well for his first two games in the nfl. But considering your posting history of dumb takes, not shocked for you to chime in w another solid one

Coach34
11-04-2023, 10:38 AM
Do you just make shit up? NFL trade deadline is over. So Tenn brass aren?t trying to unload anyone to the Vikings?

https://heavy.com/sports/minnesota-vikings/ryan-tannehill-trade-titans-kirk-cousins/

sandjunky
11-04-2023, 11:12 AM

https://heavy.com/sports/minnesota-vikings/ryan-tannehill-trade-titans-kirk-cousins/

So you make this post - 2 days after the trade deadline and then link an article from the day before the deadline ends

For someone that claims to be a football savant,.,,,well, It does appear you are making $hit up again - the actual article you linked, which was again before the trade deadline does not say a thing about Tennessee wanting to unload him - only a CBS reporter claiming his last start (before injury) may be his last - again no where claiming Tennessee or even rumors of Tennessee wanting to offload him

Then use that as your evidence as to Will Levi?s is here you fcukng burrito makers that hated on him 2 fcuking days after the deadline is over? Really? If there are other articles so be it ..,still doesn?t change the fact you claimed they are actively trying to unload him after the deadline

No wonder these not so intelligent players aren?t prepared for college football - they grow up and go through peewee and school ball with not so intelligent coaches (in some cases)

Be better

Turfdawg67
11-04-2023, 12:12 PM
I can't help it you're to stupid to see that Levis has played well for his first two games in the nfl. But considering your posting history of dumb takes, not shocked for you to chime in w another solid one

Ok 34 Homeboy

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-04-2023, 01:21 PM

There it is, you've perfectly described what most of us haven't understood about you:

You think this place is all about "winning" arguments and rub it in their faces. The rest of us are here to have honest discussions to try and get to the truth. This is why people here are constantly shocked when they catch you in a lie, but you will lie, contradict yourself, use convoluted logic, and cherry pic stats to "win" the argument and claim an "I told you so"

SilentSteel16
11-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Coach, Home or whatever name you are using today?. This thread is not a good look for you. Levis is the best option in TEN but he is not their long term guy. He will get a couple of contracts in the NFL just like Chase Daniel. Good work if you can get it. He IS not nor WAS a 1st round talent. His companion selection though is top notch.

The taco makers comment is a little too brash for a HS football coach. Always heard those who can?t hack it as players, coach.