PDA

View Full Version : Tyrus Wheat, Dallas update

msudawglb
11-01-2023, 11:13 AM
taken from a Dallas news article. Happy for Tyrus!

Tyrus Wheat, in his second NFL game ever, saw a big workload on special teams. His 21 special teams snaps tied for second-most on the team, and Wheat was on the field for that big punt block that Sam Williams had.

Wheat also briefly saw time on defense, with just three snaps, late in the game when Dallas pulled most of their starters. It?s still very early for Wheat?s time on the roster, but he?s showing that he can handle the workload.

msstate7
11-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Maybe he can be jt gray 2.0. Jt has carved out a great career with the saints on ST

Commercecomet24
11-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Proud for Tyrus! Also shows how hard a worker he is and how dedicated he is. Special teams are not easy and a lot of guys just won't do it. Keep grinding!

parabrave
11-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Alot of fans just don't realize how much of an impact Wheat had on the Team last. He had some Kellen Winslow games last year where I'm surprised he didn't have to be carried off the field/

Really Clark?
11-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Alot of fans just don't realize how much of an impact Wheat had on the Team last. He had some Kellen Winslow games last year where I'm surprised he didn't have to be carried off the field/

I agree. He was in beast mode.