PDA

View Full Version : If a move is made, Thursday seems like it has guys in our shopping area

msstate7
11-01-2023, 10:49 AM
Tcu at TT - watch both of the OCs (zach kittley and Kendal briles)

USA at Troy - watch both HCs (Jon Sumrall and kane wommack)

All 4 of these guys are young, but I think an old guy is my favorite (based on nothing) - Willie fritz.

TrapGame
11-01-2023, 10:51 AM
What about Candle at Toledo? I watched that game last night and firmly believe Toledo would beat us by at least a touchdown. They looked well coached.

Coursesuper
11-01-2023, 11:00 AM
What about Candle at Toledo? I watched that game last night and firmly believe Toledo would beat us by at least a touchdown. They looked well coached.

I was thinking the same thing. Is there a reason Candle hasn't been pulled out of there yet?

Really Clark?
11-01-2023, 11:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Is there a reason Candle hasn't been pulled out of there yet?

He's done good, just not as high of level as Matt Campbell or Gary Pinkel. He's also been at Toledo for most of his career, never worked at a P5 school. I would not be surprised though if Indiana makes a move this year he ends up in the mix there.

basedog
11-01-2023, 11:29 AM
I just think IF we fire Arnett we will go after a HC not some OC, but who knows right now.

msudawg1200
11-01-2023, 11:31 AM

Might happen if we keep this staff. We play them next year.

Goldendawg
11-01-2023, 12:59 PM

Well if we keep CZA and this clown show for another year, we can probably add "Holy Toledo" to "Tech and 10", "Remember the Maine", and Croom's, "Well, I didn't see that coming", 45 -0 or so loss to OM.