PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was a microcosm of the worst of what we've seen all year.

Tater
10-29-2023, 10:46 AM
- Offensive play designs are fancy and what is being drawn up can be extremely successful; however, our players cannot execute.
-- Mike Wright keeping on 4th & 1 (his hero ball mentality bit him again, gotta make the right read as the QB.)
-- The reverse that if clean is going for 10+ yards. How lackadaisical it looked was the most infuriating.
-- The 4th down pass where 2 receivers ran to the same solo defender and our QB threw it perfectly to where one should have been.
-- The missed Zavion TD where our QB took forever to see a busted coverage and threw it late and inaccurately. Thankfully we got defensive holding out of it.
-- Justin Robinson not adjusting to a terrible rule. No one coached him last week at all. Once is on him. Back to back weeks it's on the coaches. If you're not coaching it you're allowing it.

- Defense back to their old ways.
-- Pathetic and 2016 level effort. We sniffed our own farts from last week. Instead of building on it, we let Payton Thorne dice us up. We at least adjusted after half and held them to 3 there, but the damage was done and Freeze went conservative like we did last week so I'm not really giving the D credit. We have a formula to winning games and that's not being dipshits on defense and making the right reads on offense.
-- DLine got no pressure.
-- DBs bit on run fakes and for themselves burnt.

This is the first "new" loss that Leach didn't have the last two years. This is officially where it's time to cut bait. Go and bring in someone who will energize life into programs because Arnett is not ready for HC and needs to go back to cooking in the oven.

Don't get me wrong, we can bumble our way to 8-4 but we've shown exactly two games this year where we're capable of doing that and we almost blew both of them due to his conservativeness (Arizona and Arkansas, which btw Arizona is a really good win, my o4.5 wins cashed)

Gambling wise I'm disgusted. I gamble with a ton of parlays and teasers. So I usually have wild swings on units. Yesterday I came out +11.2u. And I'm sour about it. Because I had a 1u to win 125u parlay: FSU win, WVU win, SMU win, NC State win, Georgia win, State win, Tennessee Win, Ohio State win, James Madison Win, Oklahoma State win. (In addition I had a 1u to win 35u WVU win, NC State win, State win parlay)

Zach you better get us to 7 regular season wins to run me some of my money back on o6.5 wins.

DownwardDawg
10-29-2023, 10:52 AM
- Offensive play designs are fancy and what is being drawn up can be extremely successful; however, our players cannot execute.
-- Mike Wright keeping on 4th & 1 (his hero ball mentality bit him again, gotta make the right read as the QB.)
-- The reverse that if clean is going for 10+ yards. How lackadaisical it looked was the most infuriating.
-- The 4th down pass where 2 receivers ran to the same solo defender and our QB threw it perfectly to where one should have been.
-- The missed Zavion TD where our QB took forever to see a busted coverage and threw it late and inaccurately. Thankfully we got defensive holding out of it.
-- Justin Robinson not adjusting to a terrible rule. No one coached him last week at all. Once is on him. Back to back weeks it's on the coaches. If you're not coaching it you're allowing it.

- Defense back to their old ways.
-- Pathetic and 2016 level effort. We sniffed our own farts from last week. Instead of building on it, we let Payton Thorne dice us up. We at least adjusted after half and held them to 3 there, but the damage was done and Freeze went conservative like we did last week so I'm not really giving the D credit. We have a formula to winning games and that's not being dipshits on defense and making the right reads on offense.
-- DLine got no pressure.
-- DBs bit on run fakes and for themselves burnt.

This is the first "new" loss that Leach didn't have the last two years. This is officially where it's time to cut bait. Go and bring in someone who will energize life into programs because Arnett is not ready for HC and needs to go back to cooking in the oven.

Don't get me wrong, we can bumble our way to 8-4 but we've shown exactly two games this year where we're capable of doing that and we almost blew both of them due to his conservativeness (Arizona and Arkansas, which btw Arizona is a really good win, my o4.5 wins cashed)

Gambling wise I'm disgusted. I gamble with a ton of parlays and teasers. So I usually have wild swings on units. Yesterday I came out +11.2u. And I'm sour about it. Because I had a 1u to win 125u parlay: FSU win, WVU win, SMU win, NC State win, Georgia win, State win, Tennessee Win, Ohio State win, James Madison Win, Oklahoma State win. (In addition I had a 1u to win 35u WVU win, NC State win, State win parlay)

Zach you better get us to 7 regular season wins to run me some of my money back on o6.5 wins.

7 wins ain't happening brother. Zero chance. 6 is the ceiling now.

Tater
10-29-2023, 11:05 AM
7 wins ain't happening brother. Zero chance. 6 is the ceiling now.

4 games left and were 4-4. 3 at home. 8 is the ceiling.

Just not likely at all. But not inconceivable. If 7 doesn't happen it should be a firing and we just go full portal and rebuild the team anyways. We're seeing Grantham 2018 and unfortunately it's not what we'd hoped.