PDA

View Full Version : Incompetence

BuckyIsAB****
10-29-2023, 10:40 AM
I will wait till after the season to write the essay, but the level of sheer incompetence of this staff (mainly about 3-4 of them that have been given wayyyyy too much swing) is only out done by the level of sheer pettiness and arrogance

BrunswickDawg
10-29-2023, 10:55 AM
Why wait? All it can do is fan the flames now that the dumpster is fully engulfed.

Really Clark?
10-29-2023, 11:05 AM
Why wait? All it can do is fan the flames now that the dumpster is fully engulfed.

Lol. Yeah, it would be like pouring gas on a nuclear bomb explosion.

Tater
10-29-2023, 11:12 AM
I understand waiting. But the only reason to post that you're waiting now instead of just waiting is for attention. So here's that attention you ordered Buck.

BuckyIsAB****
10-29-2023, 11:37 AM
Not attention. Technically the season is not over there is a time and a place

RockyDog
10-29-2023, 12:03 PM
Go ahead with it. I’m good with you blasting this bunch of losers. Arnett and the entire staff are a joke

Tater
10-29-2023, 12:15 PM
Not attention. Technically the season is not over there is a time and a place

Yea I agree there's a time and place. So why are you even creating this thread in the first place if not to stir the pot and get attention?

Cooterpoot
10-29-2023, 12:37 PM
It's over for this staff, players are turning on them. We better pay whatever it takes for a coach, because shits about to get real, real bad by end of season and beyond.

BuckyIsAB****
10-29-2023, 12:40 PM
Yea I agree there's a time and place. So why are you even creating this thread in the first place if not to stir the pot and get attention?

I guess because I felt like it. From now on ill ask you before I post

BuckyIsAB****
10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
It's over for this staff, players are turning on them. We better pay whatever it takes for a coach, because shits about to get real, real bad by end of season and beyond.

It didnt have to be like this.

Our players deserve better and they know it. They have been thru more than any other program in the country since 2020 and we let these fake tough guy carpet baggers ruin it

basedog
10-29-2023, 01:04 PM

Money has already been promised. Money want be the problem.

BlackSailsDawg
10-29-2023, 01:51 PM
Money has already been promised. Money want be the problem.

That's currently correct. That will not keep the transfers low if this staff is kept. Most coaches see what our WR room is and would love several of them.

Matt3467
10-29-2023, 02:00 PM
Supposedly we were in the portal before the season for a new starting QB yet we were telling Rogers what he wanted to hear so he didn't take the cash and transfer out. Lost a lot of respect for the staff hearing that.

Cooterpoot
10-29-2023, 02:03 PM
That's currently correct. That will not keep the transfers low if this staff is kept. Most coaches see what our WR room is and would love several of them.

Going to be transfers regardless.

Coach34
10-29-2023, 02:07 PM
Hell, 1/3 of the team is graduating and moving on. Transfers happen at every school now every year. It's college football today

HancockCountyDog
10-29-2023, 02:17 PM

Other than Zavion I don?t see a playmaker with any eligibility for next year.

BlackSailsDawg
10-29-2023, 02:26 PM
Going to be transfers regardless.

Not your money people. If we hired the right staff, we will retain most of them. If you are a WR on this team, you want to see a hire that is WR friendly. Same with the QB and RB position. Those guys do not want attempts taken away by a 50% passer who rushes it as much as the top RB.

BlackSailsDawg
10-29-2023, 02:31 PM
Other than Zavion I don?t see a playmaker with any eligibility for next year.

We have play makers, we are just not getting them involved enough. Tulu has another year, he will test the NFL. Mosely is just a SO. Robinson is a JR. Walley can come back. Creed, Harmon... All back.

Turfdawg67
10-29-2023, 02:49 PM
I understand waiting. But the only reason to post that you're waiting now instead of just waiting is for attention. So here's that attention you ordered Buck.

Because it's all about "Look at me! Look at me!".

Now I'll wait for his usual "Na na na na Boo boo" reply or "I know you are, but what am I" response.

Todd4State
10-29-2023, 03:05 PM
It didnt have to be like this.

Our players deserve better and they know it. They have been thru more than any other program in the country since 2020 and we let these fake tough guy carpet baggers ruin it

This!

HancockCountyDog
10-29-2023, 03:52 PM
The only thing i know for sure is that if we don't think Arnett is the guy, i don't understand giving him next year. Next year will be a real rebuidling year. We only think we are bad this year. Wait until next year. When we lose our OL, DL, and LB.

Simply keeping him for another year is just silly. Hire a new coach, take our medicine next year and keep recruiting HS players. Going JUCO heavy in 2023 makes zero sense for the long term health of your program.