PDA

View Full Version : Here is what USA Today thinks about our football team.............

99jc
10-28-2023, 09:21 PM
Mississippi State
When it comes to the SEC, Mississippi State is better than Arkansas, Vanderbilt and that?s probably it. That?s the takeaway from a 27-13 loss to Auburn, which came into the weekend winless in league play and much less competitive than expected in coach Hugh Freeze?s first season. The Bulldogs are abysmal on offense. They averaged just 5.2 yards per play against the Tigers and converted just a pair of third downs after managing just one touchdown against Arkansas, though that was enough to pull out the 7-3 win. If Auburn is already two touchdowns better than Mississippi State in 2023, how much will the gap grow as the Freeze era continues?

Thanks Arnept!

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 09:30 PM
If Arnett is retained for another year you can go ahead and put that nail in the coffin of MSU football.

Bothrops
10-28-2023, 09:35 PM
If Arnett is retained for another year you can go ahead and put that nail in the coffin of MSU football.

You can do that right now.

Bothrops
10-28-2023, 09:36 PM
Mississippi State
When it comes to the SEC, Mississippi State is better than Arkansas, Vanderbilt and that?s probably it. That?s the takeaway from a 27-13 loss to Auburn, which came into the weekend winless in league play and much less competitive than expected in coach Hugh Freeze?s first season. The Bulldogs are abysmal on offense. They averaged just 5.2 yards per play against the Tigers and converted just a pair of third downs after managing just one touchdown against Arkansas, though that was enough to pull out the 7-3 win. If Auburn is already two touchdowns better than Mississippi State in 2023, how much will the gap grow as the Freeze era continues?

Thanks Arnept!

I'm surprised they had us better than either of those teams

CaptainObvious
10-28-2023, 09:39 PM
Well to be fair, we are being run by Vanderbilt?s Second Team!😳

Todd4State
10-29-2023, 02:05 AM
I'm surprised they had us better than either of those teams

That's only because we beat Arkansas.

Ranchdawg
10-29-2023, 07:50 AM
Well to be fair, we are being run by Vanderbilt?s Second Team!😳

Hahahaha I said on numerous occasions what could go wrong with getting the QB from worst team in the SEC. This so MSU