PDA

View Full Version : How did ya'll like the double reverse call?

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 05:56 PM
You know.. the one where Thomas and Tulu ran into each other?

I guess we need NEW WRS because they can't run Barbay's plays right.

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2023, 05:57 PM
It?s not Barbay.

Yes some of it is cute. But he is doing a good job all things considered. Barbay is the Least of our problems

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 05:59 PM
It?s not Barbay.

Yes some of it is cute. But he is doing a good job all things considered. Barbay is the Least of our problems

And we will disagree there. Barbay is the OC. If there is a problem on the staff handle it. This offense is horrible.

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 06:09 PM
It?s not Barbay.

I agree with that. But he gets too cute sometimes and uses too much of the playbook when they are not ready. But he is the least problem of the staff

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 06:11 PM
It?s not Barbay.

That's scary because his play calling is pretty bad.

bobcat91
10-28-2023, 06:15 PM
We look like we don't practice. And it shows

LC Dawg
10-28-2023, 07:05 PM
We look like we don't practice. And it shows

We practice against our defense. Any Mississippi high school would feel good about their offense if they practiced against our defense. In fact, maybe we should practice against Starkville High's defense so we can get a realistic view of how bad we are on offense. Or maybe Starkville Academy.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:42 PM
And we will disagree there. Barbay is the OC. If there is a problem on the staff handle it. This offense is horrible.

Tulu had problems getting on the field for Leach. There's a reason for that. That play tells you why

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:50 PM
Tulu had problems getting on the field for Leach. There's a reason for that. That play tells you why

LOL!!! So now you are resorting to bashing the player.. the very player you touted on this board. You are a running joke on every MSU board at this point.

MaroonFlounder
10-28-2023, 08:28 PM
It?s not Barbay.

Barbay is QB coach as well as OC, and his running QB couldn’t even get the zone read plays correctly diagnosed today.

R2Dawg
10-28-2023, 08:33 PM
It?s not Barbay.

Barbay is the least of our issues, I agree. The offense has not been good due to talent he has to work with (mostly QB) and being second guessed by HC all the time.

We got issues everywhere else bad. Fix the D and we got two more wins this year with this O.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-29-2023, 07:10 AM

Lol man you're pathetic.

Defense sucks? Well that's because Leach didn't recruit defense well. That's not the fault of Arnett, the guy who actually recruited and ran the defense for 3 years.

OL can't block? That's because Leach recruited awful OL. Never mind the same OL were much better last year. Nevermind that we have a ton of mental mistakes now that we didn't last year. It's Leach's fault.

Will can't perform in this offense? That's because he sucks. It's not Arnetts fault for changing the offense from what Will showed he can do

WRs run into each other in a play? It's clearly cause they're stupid. It's not Barbary and Bumphis being bad at teaching the players what to do, no it's just that Tulu is too dumb to learn where to run.

C34, you are PATHETIC! How do you live with yourself when you just freaking LIE every comment to suit whatever you want to I the moment? I've truly never seen anyone have such low integrity.

msstate7
10-29-2023, 07:20 AM
Lol man you're pathetic.

Defense sucks? Well that's because Leach didn't recruit defense well. That's not the fault of Arnett, the guy who actually recruited and ran the defense for 3 years.

OL can't block? That's because Leach recruited awful OL. Never mind the same OL were much better last year. Nevermind that we have a ton of mental mistakes now that we didn't last year. It's Leach's fault.

Will can't perform in this offense? That's because he sucks. It's not Arnetts fault for changing the offense from what Will showed he can do

WRs run into each other in a play? It's clearly cause they're stupid. It's not Barbary and Bumphis being bad at teaching the players what to do, no it's just that Tulu is too dumb to learn where to run.

C34, you are PATHETIC! How do you live with yourself when you just freaking LIE every comment to suit whatever you want to I the moment? I've truly never seen anyone have such low integrity.

You think barbay should have to tell WRs to not run into each other?

Pancho
10-29-2023, 07:27 AM
aw, this is getting good now. I love when smart folks exchange pleasantries

Jacknut
10-29-2023, 08:41 AM
Our line is not that good and he kept trying to run these slow developing plays that got blown up. That off-tackle slant was the best thing we had going. Keep going to well until they stop it.

MaroonFlounder
10-29-2023, 08:58 AM
WRs also can’t seem to downfield block without drawing penalties.

StarkVegasSteve
10-29-2023, 09:01 AM
WRs also can’t seem to downfield block without drawing penalties.

Yesterday they were downfield blocking when we were running a passing play.

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2023, 10:56 AM
To sum up all the posts above this one. What I read is our players are too stupid to learn how to run the plays. Since most came out of the Mississippi education system it is understandable.

EdwardDrayton
10-29-2023, 11:30 AM
Yesterday they were downfield blocking when we were running a passing play.

LOL!! Sad! But true!!!

confucius say
10-29-2023, 04:02 PM
You know.. the one where Thomas and Tulu ran into each other?

I guess we need NEW WRS because they can't run Barbay's plays right.

Replacing the WR coach would be a good start.

confucius say
10-29-2023, 04:05 PM
You think barbay should have to tell WRs to not run into each other?

It's almost like people on here have never been part of a college football and don't understand the position coach does install. Our WR and Oline are poorly coached. Barbay isn't the primary problem.

Really Clark?
10-29-2023, 04:10 PM
Replacing the WR coach would be a good start.

I disagree with that. His WR's love and respect him. Bump doesn't have any control within the offense or input.