PDA

View Full Version : Waiting till end of season is not an option

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 05:42 PM
Ties need to be cut now, there is nothing from recruiting to play on the field, to end of game interviews that should tell Selmon to keep this staff moving forward.

There should be some high profile jobs open at end of year, would be nice to jump the gun in that scenario, it also would help our guys that are good to know that we aren?t keeping this crap show any longer and hopefully we would land a head coach before players make transferring decisions, and we could end up keeping some of them.

It?s a really sad situation all around but I would be very happy with Selmon if moves were made this week.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 05:48 PM
Ties need to be cut now, there is nothing from recruiting to play on the field, to end of game interviews that should tell Selmon to keep this staff moving forward.

There should be some high profile jobs open at end of year, would be nice to jump the gun in that scenario, it also would help our guys that are good to know that we aren?t keeping this crap show any longer and hopefully we would land a head coach before players make transferring decisions, and we could end up keeping some of them.

It?s a really sad situation all around but I would be very happy with Selmon if moves were made this week.

Yep and we need to do it to get in line in the coaching search.

Coursesuper
10-28-2023, 05:50 PM

Well said, I would hope that we are that smart. But then again I fear Missippy Tate will show up and 17 it up.

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 05:54 PM
If we are skull-drug by UK next week I think we start hearing some strong rumors that we are moving on from Arnett.

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 06:03 PM
I’m never for making fire to make people quit or lay down. But rumors need to be made this week maybe the play on the field will be bad next week due to it. Coaching is obviously not there, I feel like they players care more than the coaches.

basedog
10-28-2023, 06:05 PM
It’s Coming

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 06:07 PM
If we are skull-drug by UK next week I think we start hearing some strong rumors that we are moving on from Arnett.

Kentucky does indeed seem to be a game that is a swing for MSU deciding whether to bring a coach back or not.

I doubt we fire Arnett or anyone in season. Really no point. Will Friend as OC isn't going to help anything. The only people with DC experience are Brock and Arnett. Maybe Arnett takes DC duties over but they have to practically shut out everyone to have a chance with our offense.

Coursesuper
10-28-2023, 06:11 PM

When not if.

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 06:12 PM
Kentucky does indeed seem to be a game that is a swing for MSU deciding whether to bring a coach back or not.

I doubt we fire Arnett or anyone in season. Really no point. Will Friend as OC isn't going to help anything. The only people with DC experience are Brock and Arnett. Maybe Arnett takes DC duties over but they have to practically shut out everyone to have a chance with our offense.

He should have taken over DC duties three games ago. It’s past time to show that he can make that change he makes it now it’s not an impressive move because we all saw it weeks ago.