PDA

View Full Version : Coach 34

bobcat91
10-28-2023, 04:31 PM
Are you still enjoying this game? Yeah, your buddies are getting fired and it can't happen fast enough

Santiago
10-28-2023, 04:32 PM
He is pissed at Michigan for giving Auburn our signs this week ***

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 04:33 PM
Nah he will feed everyone some bs about how we had too many players out and this staff is still recruiting well so we have to give them 3 years.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 04:35 PM
He is still hoping Rocky Felker will give him an analyst spot after all these years.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 04:37 PM
He is still hoping Rocky Felker will give him an analyst spot after all these years.

I wonder who has the better offense? C34 or Barbay?

Biguglyjoe
10-28-2023, 04:38 PM
The Baghdad34 propaganda post should be an interesting read this week.

msudawg1200
10-28-2023, 04:39 PM
Is a huge fricking narcissistic idiot

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2023, 04:50 PM
I sure do miss Mike Leach

bobcat91
10-28-2023, 04:51 PM
I wonder who has the better offense? C34 or Barbay?

Probably Barbay

Catfish
10-28-2023, 04:54 PM

Me too Bucky

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 04:56 PM
Probably Barbay

Well 34?s offense with Khumari Rogers and Corey Ellington couldn?t get out of the first round of the playoffs and he averaged 20 points a game and 200 yards of offense at the next school he was at.. I mean Marcus Gibson (now HC at a bad bad Murray team) and David Ross (former GA at State under Emory) at Northwest Rankin locked his offenses up at Grenada years ago. Seems 34 probably needs to add a little bit more ?run? to his offense.

Cooterpoot
10-28-2023, 05:07 PM

I don't. He's why the talent sucks.

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2023, 05:08 PM

We had talent in August

Santiago
10-28-2023, 05:16 PM

did not realize Coach Leach handled the defense the past 3 years?

msudawg1200
10-28-2023, 05:17 PM
We had tons of players back from a 9-4 team that finished ranked 19 in the nation, but keep up that narrative. Most of you on here were slobbering over all we had coming back. This coaching staff is straight A-S-S. Period.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 05:19 PM

He won with what he had. That..that I miss. But he also didn?t recruit these defensive players.

Activated Alpha
10-28-2023, 05:25 PM
Can we tell C34 to just water board himself with all those buckets of water he is carrying. Like he just needs to sit down and shut the **** up tomorrow because a lot of us have seen what this staff is. They need to be shown the door and do a legit coaching search

Santiago
10-28-2023, 05:26 PM
He won with what he had. That..that I miss. But he also didn?t recruit these defensive players.

This! He had a system that could win with less talent. I was really looking forward to Locke and Parson running his offense. No more drop 8 with those guys.

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 05:44 PM

And he won 9 games with it.

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 05:45 PM
Kyle Whittingham shit the bed too.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 05:46 PM
Are you still enjoying this game? Yeah, your buddies are getting fired and it can't happen fast enough

Let's hope so!

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 05:47 PM

We don;t have a talent problem, we have a coaching problem. This staff is not on the same page and they suck at implementing what they want to do.

dawgday166
10-28-2023, 05:56 PM
And he won 9 games with it.

While playing the #1, 5, 9, 11, 25, and 33rd scoring Ds in the country.

This year coming into today's game we've played the #15 (Bama), #39 (AZ), #50 (Arky who was in 60's before playing us), 57 (AU), 80 (LSU), 114 (USCe), 122 (W. Mich).

dawgday166
10-28-2023, 05:57 PM
Well 34?s offense with Khumari Rogers and Corey Ellington couldn?t get out of the first round of the playoffs and he averaged 20 points a game and 200 yards of offense at the next school he was at.. I mean Marcus Gibson (now HC at a bad bad Murray team) and David Ross (former GA at State under Emory) at Northwest Rankin locked his offenses up at Grenada years ago. Seems 34 probably needs to add a little bit more ?run? to his offense.

He's the biggest buffoon on any MSU board.

SPMT
10-28-2023, 06:09 PM
Is a huge fricking narcissistic idiot

Paging C34?.C34 pickup. I used to respect the guy, but now he just comes off as a complete buffoon.

To anyone with observational skills it?s clear this staff is clueless. Spare me the bullshit about no talent. This team looks like two monkeys 17n.

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 06:15 PM

This year coming into today's game we've played the #15 (Bama), #39 (AZ), #50 (Arky who was in 60's before playing us), 57 (AU), 80 (LSU), 114 (USCe), 122 (W. Mich).

Yikes!

And right now we're averaging a robust 25.1 PPG and 16 PPG in SEC play.

Santiago
10-28-2023, 06:21 PM

247 moderators would call us a cult for stating these facts.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 06:22 PM
Paging C34?.C34 pickup. I used to respect the guy, but now he just comes off as a complete buffoon.

To anyone with observational skills it?s clear this staff is clueless. Spare me the bullshit about no talent. This team looks like two monkeys 17n.

He is being fed info and gets to talk to the coaches. He is no different than the Madison people who are all best friends with Arnett and think he is going to turn it around. I have one thing to say to every last one of them. GET 17 BENT. Arnett is a shit for brains HC who has a shit for brains DC and an OC who is average and he has handcuffed to make bad. Stop sticking up for this over their heads staff because they listen to you and tell you that you are cool at Two Brothers.

By the way, these same people are the ones who were sucking the dick of every baseball player that walked through the district for two years telling them their shit didnt stink. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. EVERY LAST GD ONE OF THEM.

[rant over]

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 06:23 PM

YEP!

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 06:24 PM

LMAO!

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 06:26 PM

One got told to stop doing it. I mean it was glorious. He had started banning people for the weekend who called him out for calling PAYING CUSTOMERS "cult"

dawgday166
10-28-2023, 06:29 PM

I'm in the be a tough, hard nosed team and playing that kind of football cult. And then the wins will come.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 06:31 PM

Well this post is full of wrong.

I was never the OC at Grenada. 1 year there working for Hitchcock felt like 5 years.

I was the Run Game OC at Holmes in which we ran for almost 3000 yards that season with a 10th grade Ellington that didnt even start and a 9th grade Rogers that only played D. Add to that We went 11-2 taking over a 2-9 program the year before.

You mentioned the next season at Quitman? We averaged 27 PPG and won our district title taking over a team that had a losing record the year before. QB got hurt after we scored on our 1st two possessions in the playoffs costing us a chance at Poplarville that year for the South title

Funny you mentioned Gibby- he tried to hire me but I went to Quitman instead.

I now am at the Louisiana equivalent of Lanier HS from Jackson. We started four 9th graders on offense last night yet we still will likely win this coming Friday and make the playoffs for 2nd year in a row. School has 3 winning seasons in the last 20 years. But the trade off is that I get to work with my sons and am loving it. My 7th grader is going to be a prospect and he says its going to be State or LSU for him- lol. He's the only 7th grader starting for the 8th grade team. Like his Dad- he doesnt lack confidence.

I appreciate you trying to keep up with me. If you need more info- please just ask.

Turfdawg67
10-28-2023, 06:39 PM
I'm surrounded by UGA, Bama and OM fans... must be nice to have a good Saturday.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 06:40 PM

I was never the OC at Grenada. 1 year there working for Hitchcock felt like 5 years.

I was the Run Game OC at Holmes in which we ran for almost 3000 yards that season with a 10th grade Ellington that didnt even start and a 9th grade Rogers that only played D. Add to that We went 11-2 taking over a 2-9 program the year before.

You mentioned the next season at Quitman? We averaged 27 PPG and won our district title taking over a team that had a losing record the year before. QB got hurt after we scored on our 1st two possessions in the playoffs costing us a chance at Poplarville that year for the South title

I now am at the Louisiana equivalent of Lanier HS from Jackson. We started four 9th graders on offense last night yet we still will likely win this coming Friday and make the playoffs for 2nd year in a row. School has 3 winning seasons in the last 20 years. But the trade off is that I get to work with my sons and am loving it. My 7th grader is going to be a prospect and he says its going to be State or LSU for him- lol. He's the only 7th grader starting for the 8th grade team. Like his Dad- he doesnt lack confidence.

I appreciate you trying to keep up with me. If you need more info- please just ask.

Ok I need more info, why are you still going to defend this shit for brains staff tomorrow? Just so we can all be ready for the excuse train that Brad fed you.

HoopsDawg
10-28-2023, 06:48 PM
We don;t have a talent problem, we have a coaching problem. This staff is not on the same page and they suck at implementing what they want to do.

We don't have a talent problem....yet. That's coming next year.

Mjoelner34
10-28-2023, 06:50 PM
We don't have a talent problem....yet. That's coming next year.

Yep. Next year is going to be ugly. It'll be even uglier with a staff that can't coach their way out of a wet paper sack.

HoopsDawg
10-28-2023, 06:52 PM
Yep. Next year is going to be ugly. It'll be even uglier with a staff that can't coach their way out of a wet paper sack.

That's what is so discouraging. We are more talented than AU and that game was not competitive. Some choose not to blame Keenum, but I do. We should have had a legitimate coaching search.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:03 PM
That's what is so discouraging. We are more talented than AU and that game was not competitive. Some choose not to blame Keenum, but I do. We should have had a legitimate coaching search.

Where are we more talented than Auburn today? They have a few guys projected to be drafted- we dont. Please support your statement

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 07:04 PM
Where are we more talented than Auburn today? They have a few guys projected to be drafted- we dont. Please support your statement

If you didn't have friends on this staff would you be this nice to them? I think not.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:06 PM

You are full of crap. Man you are really just bad!

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:12 PM
You are full of crap. Man you are really just bad!

Hush Chrissy. Answer the question or dont post.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:14 PM
If you didn't have friends on this staff would you be this nice to them? I think not.

I hate losing also. Buttttttttttttt-

aGAIN- where are we more talented than Auburn?

R2Dawg
10-28-2023, 07:15 PM
We had tons of players back from a 9-4 team that finished ranked 19 in the nation, but keep up that narrative. Most of you on here were slobbering over all we had coming back. This coaching staff is straight A-S-S. Period.

We didn't beat anyone last year worth a crap. Go look at it. TAMU Ark yeah big wins. Aub sucked. OM wasn't good. Who did we beat with a winning record last year?

Glad we won 9 but it wasn't no great team in MSU history at all. But we have regressed in part due to poor coaching, transition O year with wrong type players and low talent. We may have one player that gets drafted, maybe.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 07:17 PM

WR. But I am sure your excuse is that our QB, who you openly loathe, was injured and our backup is not a thrower so that is why our receivers could not get the ball. Dude please STFU. You are worse than the AR cult. You are an Arnett apologist and a Brad Butt Buddy. I know you love nicknames so you should love Brad Butt Buddy.

Hopefully IT IS FINALLY COMING. And IT is all your friends being shit canned on Black Friday.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 07:19 PM

So instead of answering my question, you instead insist I explain a post made by someone else?

Perfectly on brand.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:20 PM

WR-Zavion, Mosley, Whittmore can play. RB is a push. I?ll even say OL if we had Mason still coaching but your boy Friend screwed that up too. Big Baby was a draft pick before Turner got ahold of him and made him a legit ?big baby?. Our LB and Safeties won?t be drafted but who recruited them? Arnett, Brock, etc.

At this point you gotta let Lewis, Mitchell, and Gilmore play more snaps to see what you have.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:21 PM
We didn't beat anyone last year worth a crap. Go look at it. TAMU Ark yeah big wins. Aub sucked. OM wasn't good. Who did we beat with a winning record last year?

Glad we won 9 but it wasn't no great team in MSU history at all. But we have regressed in part due to poor coaching, transition O year with wrong type players and low talent. We may have one player that gets drafted, maybe.

Not this crap again..we could go 14-0 and win a Natty and people would say ?we didn?t beat anyone?.

Coursesuper
10-28-2023, 07:21 PM
He is being fed info and gets to talk to the coaches. He is no different than the Madison people who are all best friends with Arnett and think he is going to turn it around. I have one thing to say to every last one of them. GET 17 BENT. Arnett is a shit for brains HC who has a shit for brains DC and an OC who is average and he has handcuffed to make bad. Stop sticking up for this over their heads staff because they listen to you and tell you that you are cool at Two Brothers.

By the way, these same people are the ones who were sucking the dick of every baseball player that walked through the district for two years telling them their shit didnt stink. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. EVERY LAST GD ONE OF THEM.

[rant over]

Bravo, 17ing well said. You have seen the light.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:22 PM
WR. But I am sure your excuse is that our QB, who you openly loathe, was injured and our backup is not a thrower so that is why our receivers could not get the ball. Dude please STFU. You are worse than the AR cult. You are an Arnett apologist and a Brad Butt Buddy. I know you love nicknames so you should love Brad Butt Buddy.

Hopefully IT IS FINALLY COMING. And IT is all your friends being shit canned on Black Friday.

And he doesn?t mean the coffee shits like you tried to sell once..

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:24 PM

Excuse, excuse, excuse. You didn?t make it out of the second round at Holmes with the ?talent? you had. Pretty sure y?all got beat like 40-10 that year to get knocked out of the playoffs with all that ?talent?.

You continue to make more excuses ?I have a 9th grader, my QB got hurt.? Coach the kids up, coach. Next man up. Isn?t that what you say about all our coaches?

You and Gibby would make a great pair. Two guys who think they know everything but can?t prove it. Just fast talkers.

Cooterpoot
10-28-2023, 07:25 PM
We aren't winning more than 1 more game. Just forget about it.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:27 PM

tons of players back- lol. Yeah- we got the players back that cant sniff the NFL. We lost some serious talent and it shows

RezDog7
10-28-2023, 07:28 PM
We had talent in August

Talent and experience are not the same thing.

HoopsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:29 PM

NFL talent, not a lot on either team. College Football talent, you know it's true. Jett, Bookie, Crumedy, Preston, Banks, Tulu, Zavion, several veteran, older O-linemen. We are one of the older, more experienced teams in the country. AU is undergoing a complete rebuild.

I know you are a high school coach, but this isn't high school football where you just promote your DC to head coach and your LB coach to DC. This is big time, SEC football. We are seeing the Peter principle in full effect. And recruiting is not going well at all.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:30 PM
Hush Chrissy. Answer the question or dont post.

Everything has been answered. Arnett and this staff will be gone this season. Thankfully!

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 07:30 PM
tons of players back- lol. Yeah- we got the players back that cant sniff the NFL. We lost some serious talent and it shows

You continually predicted we'd be good this year, lol. JFC.

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:31 PM

A) None of our WR's are in any draft projections. Maybe we are better????? Maybe

B) I literally havent talked to Pete since the tailgate of the 2017 Egg Bowl. You people and your conspiracy shit is hilarious

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Everything has been answered. Arnett and this staff will be gone this season. Thankfully!

Chrissy- answer the question? And stop blocking all the Bulldawg Mafia on Twitter

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:36 PM
NFL talent, not a lot on either team. College Football talent, you know it's true. Jett, Bookie, Crumedy, Preston, Banks, Tulu, Zavion, several veteran, older O-linemen. We are one of the older, more experienced teams in the country. AU is undergoing a complete rebuild.

I know you are a high school coach, but this isn't high school football where you just promote your DC to head coach and your LB coach to DC. This is big time, SEC football. We are seeing the Peter principle in full effect. And recruiting is not going well at all.

sooooo- you post a diatribe of crap where you know we arent more talented than Auburn. We are older and yes that helps. But our talent on D left us last year. Those CB's we had last year are gone and this year's CB's are garbage. Yep- this is bigtime football in the SEC and Leach's recruiting is the penalty we are hiring him as HC

HoopsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:41 PM
sooooo- you post a diatribe of crap where you know we arent more talented than Auburn. We are older and yes that helps. But our talent on D left us last year. Those CB's we had last year are gone and this year's CB's are garbage. Yep- this is bigtime football in the SEC and Leach's recruiting is the penalty we are hiring him as HC

Dude, your posts this past week have me concerned about your mental well being. You were puffing your chest all week for some unknown reason after a 7-3 win over an Arkansas team that had clearly mailed it in.

I know you like to dig your heels in on an argument and that's fine. It can be entertaining. I'm certainly not apart of the Air Raid mafia. But let's be honest, you've been wrong more than anyone on this board save Bert Stare.

AU is a bad football team.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 07:42 PM
A) None of our WR's are in any draft projections. Maybe we are better????? Maybe

B) I literally havent talked to Pete since the tailgate of the 2017 Egg Bowl. You people and your conspiracy shit is hilarious

That is fine. You generally do not have any reasoning for your stupid ass nicknames so I will keep mine for you. Tell us how we move forward Brad Butt Buddy.

BlackSailsDawg

No.. POOR COACHING shows!

StarkVegasSteve
Dude, your posts this past week have me concerned about your mental well being. You were puffing your chest all week for some unknown reason after a 7-3 win over an Arkansas team that had clearly mailed it in.

I know you like to dig your heels in on an argument and that's fine. It can be entertaining. I'm certainly not apart of the Air Raid mafia. But let's be honest, you've been wrong more than anyone on this board save Bert Stare.

At least Bert Stare was an act. He actually believes the BS he spews.

HoopsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:44 PM
At least Bert Stare was an act. He actually believes the BS he spews.

I think my favorite was when he said Rick Ray was a defensive mastermind. or was it genius?

defiantdog
10-28-2023, 07:45 PM
I think we can all agree we are not a talented team with subpar coaching

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 07:45 PM

#internetpersonality

I naively thought his days of being an obnoxious douche were behind him given his miraculous new lease on life, but here we are; Same show, New season.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:48 PM

Actually-only one CB from last year is gone-Forbes. So you?re telling me the CB and three LBs from last year, DT that was a draft pick before season have all regressed under the same coach who they played under last year? yet now they?re ?just not talented? but all last year was ?they carry our team? when it was apparent they almost cost us the Auburn, Ole Miss, and Illinois game. So which is it?are they not talented or is the defensive coaching not good?

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:50 PM
That is fine. You generally do not have any reasoning for your stupid ass nicknames so I will keep mine for you. Tell us how we move forward Brad Butt Buddy.

He is hoping Brad will get him a GA gig so he can show Barbay how to really run the Run?n?Shoot. Maybe hoping to go from JVCoach34 to GACoach34. You know come to think of it?last night there was a thread about the Charlotte HC and I?d imagine that?s what 34 looks like on the sideline of his JV kids.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 07:52 PM
Actually-only one CB from last year is gone-Forbes. So you?re telling me the CB and three LBs from last year, DT that was a draft pick before season have all regressed under the same coach who they played under last year? yet now they?re ?just not talented? but all last year was ?they carry our team? when it was apparent they almost cost us the Auburn, Ole Miss, and Illinois game. So which is it?are they not talented or is the defensive coaching not good?

Yes. He is. In fact, in another thread he stated that Tulu couldn;t get on the field for a reason.. as in he's not good. What lengths this person will go to to protect his buddy.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:53 PM
Yes. He is. In fact, in another thread he stated that Tulu couldn;t get on the field for a reason.. as in he's not good. What lengths this person will go to to protect his buddy.

Tulu is a DB playing out of position. Deion Sanders even said that. At this point with our need of DBs, we should play Tulu both ways

Coach34
10-28-2023, 07:56 PM

Yes or no- did Tulu start for Leach in the slot game after game? Or you gonna keep posting BS Chrissy?

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 07:58 PM
Yes or no- did Tulu start for Leach in the slot game after game? Or you gonna keep posting BS Chrissy?

Well, to be fair, Leach didn't even have him in the slot, he had him on the outside.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:03 PM
Well, to be fair, Leach didn't even have him in the slot, he had him on the outside.

https://y.yarn.co/c6a51080-712d-4cb1-b6c4-f90013ff3bd4_text.gif

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 08:06 PM
https://y.yarn.co/c6a51080-712d-4cb1-b6c4-f90013ff3bd4_text.gif

Love that! Hilarious scene! But I'm not following how that goes with my post? Probably just missing the reference

Coach34
10-28-2023, 08:07 PM

How many Safeties we return?

Pro scouts watch film and watch players play on the field. The scheme doesnt affect that all that much. If you are a Dude- scouts see it. We dont have many Dudes

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 08:08 PM

Pro scouts watch film and watch players play on the field. The scheme doesnt affect that all that much. If you are a Dude- scouts see it. We dont have many Dudes

We also do not have a HC, OC, or DC. Maybe we will acquire one after Black Friday.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:10 PM
Love that! Hilarious scene! But I'm not following how that goes with my post? Probably just missing the reference

He said something wrong and you corrected him. I was just joking.

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 08:11 PM

If recruiting was such an issue why was there such a push to keep Arnett and the other defensive staff that couldn't recruit to maintain recruiting last year?

So either Arnett can't coach or he can't recruit- or both.

Extendedcab
10-28-2023, 08:12 PM
Common guys, let’s not totally lose our composure, in-fight and split as a fan base just because our football teams sucks, or our coaches seem to suck or some combination. We all agree something is wrong and needs to be fixed ASAP!

Let’s focus our energy on finding a solution instead of bickering amongst our selves.

This is bad!

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:13 PM

Would love to see the, I'm sure, VOLUMES of posts you made just like this leading into the season where clearly our fatal flaw was how devoid of talent we are.***

Coach34
10-28-2023, 08:24 PM
I think my favorite was when he said Rick Ray was a defensive mastermind. or was it genius?

link? Please link that for us to enjoy

Coach34
10-28-2023, 08:24 PM
Would love to see the, I'm sure, VOLUMES of posts you made just like this leading into the season where clearly our fatal flaw was how devoid of talent we are.***

I thought being BYU would be a good thing. We are seeing it isnt

R2Dawg
10-28-2023, 08:25 PM
Not this crap again..we could go 14-0 and win a Natty and people would say ?we didn?t beat anyone?.

Yep if you don't like facts and call facts crap well then yep those pesky facts again.

I don't take away from achievement but we won 9 last year, great, but in 3 years of Leach ball we were a 500 club - fact. Don't act like we won a championship or even competed with any other team that won a championship because we didn't. Opps, fact again.

Leach AR cult in Starkville has done more damage to our school and fanbase than could ever imagine. Leach is gone and so is AR - folks get over it. Look forward, oh wait. Loser MSU so called fans can't. They wallow in the past. This board is getting worse than Gene's page years ago.

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 08:26 PM
He said something wrong and you corrected him. I was just joking.

Oh damn! Lol. I said I was missing it. Hilarious. Lol

Coach34
Yep if you don't like facts and call facts crap well then yep those pesky facts again.

I don't take away from achievement but we won 9 last year, great, but in 3 years of Leach ball we were a 500 club - fact. Don't act like we won a championship or even competed with any other team that won a championship because we didn't. Opps, fact again.

Leach AR cult in Starkville has done more damage to our school and fanbase than could ever imagine. Leach is gone and so is AR - folks get over it. Look forward, oh wait. Loser MSU so called fans can't. They wallow in the past. This board is getting worse than Gene's page years ago.

yep

bobcat91
Common guys, let?s not totally lose our composure, in-fight and split as a fan base just because our football teams sucks, or our coaches seem to suck or some combination. We all agree something is wrong and needs to be fixed ASAP!

Let?s focus our energy on finding a solution instead of bickering amongst our selves.

This is bad!
That you Zach?

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:34 PM
I thought being BYU would be a good thing. We are seeing it isnt

Lolz...

"You should admit your situation; there would be more dignity in it" - Anton Chigurh

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:35 PM
Oh damn! Lol. I said I was missing it. Hilarious. Lol

We've all been drinking today, dude! :cool:

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 08:36 PM
We've all been drinking today, dude! :cool:

Who's said I stopped?!? Lol
Shit that was miserable

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 08:40 PM

You dumbasses did this with Mullen long before Leach. I love how our dumbass fanbase thinks just because someone hates where we are trending it?s ?AR cult? screw that. I could careless what offense we run as long as we win. So since you wanna bring up Leach saying he didn?t beat anyone last year worth a damn who the hell has the staff beat? A FCS team (barely), Western Michigan is really gonna make noise in the playoffs (oh wait no their 3rd team QB looked like Andrew Luck playing against us), Arizona? They should?ve beat us but couldn?t capitalize on T/O, 2-5 Arkansas? So where?s the post on how Arnett hasn?t beat anyone yet? None right? Against your agenda? Because he just also happened to get beat by a 2-6 South Carolina team and a now 4-4 Auburn team making their QB also look like Andrew Luck.

Wallow in the past? We don?t have very many 9 win seasons to hang our hat on so take them when you get them buddy boy. Because we sure as hell aren?t doing it this year or next year or the next with this staff in place.

No other fanbase in America rails a 9 win season with ?we didn?t beat anyone? quite like ours do. You guys are miserable. You want a fact? Last weekend, good to get a win but boy did we look like shit to get it. The facts are the other team had already quit much like ours will look the rest of the year. And we will one more game the rest of the year. But you?ll still be here hyping up this circus and their 45th ranked recruiting class. those are the facts.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 08:45 PM

You said both cornerbacks. by the way?who recruited safeties the last three years? Who was in charge of Safety development? Oh and by the way?he didn?t recruit Duncan or Shawn Preston.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 09:02 PM

Oh no. You are not going to worm your way out what you stated. You made it clear that Tulu was not good.

BlackSailsDawg
10-28-2023, 09:03 PM
You said both cornerbacks. by the way?who recruited safeties the last three years? Who was in charge of Safety development? Oh and by the way?he didn?t recruit Duncan or Shawn Preston.

According to 247, in the DBs (CBs and Safety room) we have 8 four star guys.

99jc
10-28-2023, 09:11 PM
34 Nostradamus also thought we would go 6-3.

Extendedcab
10-28-2023, 09:15 PM
That you Zach?

LOL, no, Im not Zach! Im just an aggravated MSU fan watching our fan base explode in many directions - much like our football team!

CoachT14
10-28-2023, 10:14 PM
We beat them last year with same teams virtually. Try again.

THE Bruce Dickinson
10-28-2023, 11:53 PM

Were we more talented than Auburn last year when we beat them?

Quaoarsking
10-29-2023, 12:52 AM

And also 2021

defiantdog
10-29-2023, 01:03 AM
We had a lot better pieces on defense last year

Cloak
10-29-2023, 01:04 AM
You dumbasses did this with Mullen long before Leach. I love how our dumbass fanbase thinks just because someone hates where we are trending it?s ?AR cult? screw that. I could careless what offense we run as long as we win. So since you wanna bring up Leach saying he didn?t beat anyone last year worth a damn who the hell has the staff beat? A FCS team (barely), Western Michigan is really gonna make noise in the playoffs (oh wait no their 3rd team QB looked like Andrew Luck playing against us), Arizona? They should?ve beat us but couldn?t capitalize on T/O, 2-5 Arkansas? So where?s the post on how Arnett hasn?t beat anyone yet? None right? Against your agenda? Because he just also happened to get beat by a 2-6 South Carolina team and a now 4-4 Auburn team making their QB also look like Andrew Luck.

Wallow in the past? We don?t have very many 9 win seasons to hang our hat on so take them when you get them buddy boy. Because we sure as hell aren?t doing it this year or next year or the next with this staff in place.

No other fanbase in America rails a 9 win season with ?we didn?t beat anyone? quite like ours do. You guys are miserable. You want a fact? Last weekend, good to get a win but boy did we look like shit to get it. The facts are the other team had already quit much like ours will look the rest of the year. And we will one more game the rest of the year. But you?ll still be here hyping up this circus and their 45th ranked recruiting class. those are the facts.

Let's just be honest. This guy is spitting facts.

We have Clown34 toting water, and then we have simple facts. This staff sucks. There's no way around it.

We can just be entertained by the Joust34, or realize the real problem.

Todd4State
10-29-2023, 01:35 AM

REALLY? LOL. That's the richest thing I've ever heard in my life. Shit like this is why I hate some of our fans. Absolute lack of vision. All so we could go back to what has never really worked here in the first place because it looks like "real football" to them because they learned from their out of date old ass wing-T high school coach while the rest of the SEC laughs at us and shuts it down.

Sorry for the 9 win season last year, the two biggest come backs in school history and LSU 2020 where we set passing records and unfortunately was the only glimpse of what the offense looks like with a QB that can push the ball down the field.

Leach was had the same record as Jackie and Dan through the same amount of games before he passed away. People like you like to bash the Egg Bowl win last year but we're only one of two teams that has beaten them in Oxford the past 21 games. But no one talks about that.

But yeah- worst thing that ever happened to MSU.**

Leach is the only coach that has ever been able to recruit QB's and WR's here. If nothing else he broke that mold.

The group we have in place in charge of our football program right now is going to accomplish less than Sylvester ****ing Croom. At least Croom had an offensive identity even if he couldn't get the team to consistently execute it.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-29-2023, 06:57 AM
Any defender of this staff should be treated as a joke forever.

C34, R2Dawg, etc.

Dawgface
10-29-2023, 07:21 AM

C34, R2Dawg, etc.

Yep.

Pancho
10-29-2023, 07:25 AM
so ya'll are out on the slight possibility that the team can improve some this season?

msstate7
10-29-2023, 07:38 AM
so ya'll are out on the slight possibility that the team can improve some this season?

Call me crazy, but I think we'd have won with will and woody yesterday. Injuries are a part of the game though

Pancho
10-29-2023, 07:47 AM
I think so as well.

StarkVegasSteve
10-29-2023, 07:58 AM

Improve? No. Win? Yes.

If Will is back there is a chance we beat UK and USM to limp to the Birmingham Bowl and kick this can down the road even more. And that is the conundrum I find myself in. I will NEVER root against Mississippi State. EVER. But I also know that 6-6 will get Arnett another year and he is not going to be any better. Every press conference is the same, We did not have them prepared or it is my job to fix whatever 17d up that day. Like running it back with Arnett as the HC, even with wholesale changes will torpedo this program down to Vandy level. Because as long as the good ole boys and the cigar boys have their thumb on the program and the coaches tell them how cool they are and give them inside info they do not care what the record is. It is all about how cool they can look at the clubhouse at Reunion Country Club, CCJ, Annandale, etc.

BrunswickDawg
10-29-2023, 08:52 AM
We had a lot better pieces on defense last year

This is true and I think people really overlook what we lost. If you now throw in Marks and Rogers, we have lost 14 primary starters from last year - Jalen Green, Ra Ra, Wheat, Charlton, Ducking, Matthews, Forbes, Duncan, Harvey, Williams, Sharp, Young. Yeah, we have a bunch of Sr/RSR/Gr playing - but how many of them were primary starters before this season? People confuse experience as talent. Our OL is a great example - everyone has complained about them for 4 years - and the fact those same guys are all Sr/RSR/Gr doesn't mean they have gotten more talented.

** My source is the msu stats on the website. "Primary Starter" means 8 or more starts.

SPMT
10-29-2023, 10:27 AM

No shit. You can only play who is on the schedule. They are in the same league and we won 9. That argument of ?who did we play? is total bullshit. Auburn sucks and despite the final they looked much better. It?s so clear this staff is clueless that C34 can?t admit it is the definition of bias. Not saying they need to be fired (I lean toward they should be) but they would have to prove to a competent AD that they have a definitive plan to correct execution issues.

tcdog70
10-29-2023, 10:37 AM
Call me crazy, but I think we'd have won with will and woody yesterday. Injuries are a part of the game though

We might have won if our running QB would have run instead of trying to hit a covered 3. He could have for sure got a first down.

BankerDog
10-29-2023, 01:35 PM

C34, R2Dawg, etc.

The fact that people listen to a JV coach who can?t hold a job as an OC for more than two years is a problem

GoDawgz
10-30-2023, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Coach34;1551863]Well this post is full of wrong.

I played for Hitchcock at Mendenhall, lost state title game my junior year (Rosedale), won it my senior year (Amory), they won it the year after I graduated (Amory), lost to Magee (who won state) twice that year with the last one being for south state.
He lost 6 games in 4 years at Mendenhall. 50-6 record.
So he was a pretty good coach.
But I never worked for him....Had two teammates that coached under him at Grenada after they got out of school......said he was tough to work for.
Anyway, carry on.

BlackSailsDawg
10-30-2023, 11:08 AM
REALLY? LOL. That's the richest thing I've ever heard in my life. Shit like this is why I hate some of our fans. Absolute lack of vision. All so we could go back to what has never really worked here in the first place because it looks like "real football" to them because they learned from their out of date old ass wing-T high school coach while the rest of the SEC laughs at us and shuts it down.

Sorry for the 9 win season last year, the two biggest come backs in school history and LSU 2020 where we set passing records and unfortunately was the only glimpse of what the offense looks like with a QB that can push the ball down the field.

Leach was had the same record as Jackie and Dan through the same amount of games before he passed away. People like you like to bash the Egg Bowl win last year but we're only one of two teams that has beaten them in Oxford the past 21 games. But no one talks about that.

But yeah- worst thing that ever happened to MSU.**

Leach is the only coach that has ever been able to recruit QB's and WR's here. If nothing else he broke that mold.

The group we have in place in charge of our football program right now is going to accomplish less than Sylvester ****ing Croom. At least Croom had an offensive identity even if he couldn't get the team to consistently execute it.

You done gone from preaching to meddling.

BlackSailsDawg
10-30-2023, 11:10 AM

When you have inside people make comments publicly, it's not going to get better. The Players have zero confidence in the staff at this point.

BlackSailsDawg
10-30-2023, 11:11 AM
Improve? No. Win? Yes.

If Will is back there is a chance we beat UK and USM to limp to the Birmingham Bowl and kick this can down the road even more. And that is the conundrum I find myself in. I will NEVER root against Mississippi State. EVER. But I also know that 6-6 will get Arnett another year and he is not going to be any better. Every press conference is the same, We did not have them prepared or it is my job to fix whatever 17d up that day. Like running it back with Arnett as the HC, even with wholesale changes will torpedo this program down to Vandy level. Because as long as the good ole boys and the cigar boys have their thumb on the program and the coaches tell them how cool they are and give them inside info they do not care what the record is. It is all about how cool they can look at the clubhouse at Reunion Country Club, CCJ, Annandale, etc.

He does not command respect in the locker room.

PMDawg
10-30-2023, 12:42 PM

Thanks for straightening everyone out Lee Freeze. Or is it Hugh Woolridge?